Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 46)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by -Khush-

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! Sleepylol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! Cry But what punishment he wants to give her? Tongue Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? LOL hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?! Wacko EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

Harem women were all planning to commit suicide if Jalal dies.. coz they feel their enemies will attack them...you know like Jauhar.. 

Some are planning to run away.. lol.. hence one begum saying these to those runaways LOL

Thank you! Embarrassed So they too have jauhar thingy i guess, just like sati in hindu when husband dies! oh well! Why did Hamida not do that then? could be because Jalal was already born as mughal hier when she was widowed, but since Jalal here is childless these women won't have any other position to claim on throne then! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! Sleepylol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! Cry But what punishment he wants to give her? Tongue Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? LOL hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?! Wacko EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

Harem women were all planning to commit suicide if Jalal dies.. coz they feel their enemies will attack them...you know like Jauhar.. 

Some are planning to run away.. lol.. hence one begum saying these to those runaways LOL

Thank you! Embarrassed So they too have jauhar thingy i guess, just like sati in hindu when husband dies! oh well! Why did Hamida not do that then? could be because Jalal was already born as mughal hier when she was widowed, but since Jalal here is childless these women won't have any other position to claim on throne then! LOL

Yes.. when Humayun died..there was Jalal to take over.. Mughal sultanate wasn't in deep crisis.. Here there is no heir to Jalal yet.. so situation is far worse.. Smile

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 09 October 2013 at 10:49am

-Khush-EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I just had to drop in to comment on today's precapLOL

Jalal you nautanki..."Humein Jodha Begum se mohabbat ho gayi hai"...lekin Ruq ki toh saans hi atak gayiROFL...her face was worth watching.

Jalal is in a permanent soft smile/smirky state since he's woken up...first on hearing about the fact that Jodha sent him fruits through Rahim...then quite cleverly managing to trick Ruq into going and putting ointment on Jodha's slap bruise...

And now the precap...again a soft smile playing on his lips as Ruq asks him why he isn't REFUSING to go to AmerLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Star_girl....Poojie....

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Jalal you nautanki..."Humein Jodha Begum se mohabbat ho gayi hai"...lekin Ruq ki toh saans hi atak gayiROFL...her face was worth watching.

Jalal is in a permanent soft smile/smirky state since he's woken up...first on hearing about the fact that Jodha sent him fruits through Rahim...then quite cleverly managing to trick Ruq into going and putting ointment on Jodha's slap bruise...

And now the precap...again a soft smile playing on his lips as Ruq asks him why he isn't REFUSING to go to AmerLOL

LOLLOL Jalal is such a cute nautanki. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 10/10/2013
So Rukaiya becomes Mallika-E-Begum??.. Mallika-E-Khaas and Mallika-E-Hind are all I can understand.. but what is Mallika-E-Begum??.. 

Hamida-Jodha love affair continues LOL.. Yeah right.. Jalal is someone son, someone's brother, the one who protected you,..a human being.. what about someone's husband?? LOL

Rahim is back.. but please he needs a new dress now..LOL

Jalal said he didn't like Ruquiya slapping Jodha.. then says it is a too small a punishment.. wonder what he was thinking.. Confused

Where does Adham live btw??.. how come he didn't know about Jalal's revival?? Silly

Loved Javeeda snatching that necklace from Adham Approve

So Jalal had already talked about the marriage proposal beforehand... 

Bharmal wants both Jodha and Jalal to do all the rituals of the marriage.. ClapEmbarrassed

Precap: I am sure Jalal is kidding.. but he was saying it with soo much emotion ..Shocked

PS: where is the nursing gone??.. looks like ..we can never trust any of the spoilers.. Ouch

-Khush-Star_girlAreYaar

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

@ bold: He actually did this??.. Confused.. thanks for explaining it.. never thought like that... LOL

-Khush-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

LOLLOL Jalal is such a cute nautanki. LOL 

He's smiling to himself just a little too much...like he has a secret inside that amuses him constantlyLOL

I wonder what excuse he will give to Ruq for going to Amer...I guess some b.s. excuse about repaying Jodha for saving his life or something?LOL...or something about political gains? Since that's the language Ruq usually understandsLOL

-Khush-Star_girl....Poojie....

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

@ bold: He actually did this??.. Confused.. thanks for explaining it.. never thought like that... LOL

LOL that wasn't his intention?ConfusedLOL  I dunno but that's how I saw it cuz it seemed like he used reverse psychology on Ruq and she fell for itLOLLOL...Maybe I'm wrong...dunno

I also found it strange that Ruq has changed her title from Mallika-e-Khaas to Mallika-e-Begum...it makes no sense...Confused...is this another one of those things they've changed due to random protests?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top