Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 45)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

nice episode ...
Yes It was a nice episode...Hope you watch old episodes when you have time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
ANUUU Shocked  Dang! Rose just put this on MF... That this was NOT Jalal ka gym kurta! LOL It was his outfit! And NOW I remember it finally! when MA is introduced to Jalal in show! ROFL Honestly, it is WAY better than that ugly purple velvet dress he has! The dark color compliments his fair skin in daylight! Embarrassed I got bored since he was roaming in this all the damn time! LOL

Edited by -Khush- - 09 October 2013 at 6:17am
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Jalal is FINE! Dancing Party

As usual Jodha's medicines saved him! Cool

That aarti playing from a music system was funny! LOL but chalega, bichari ki prayers were true! Embarrassed

Only Jodha understood what Jalal wanted! Wink  Dumb Ruq! Dead

Haila Jodha bashed herself! Tongue That shehensha proved those wrong who said he had no heart! Begumji, can we know who was the leader of this morcha? Evil Smile

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! Sleepylol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! Cry But what punishment he wants to give her? Tongue Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? LOL hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?! Wacko EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__EXOL

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 09/10/2013

YAY!!.. Jalal is awake!! Party

The 2 jokers of the show.. Adham and Sharif .. what can I say about them..Silly

The modern bhajan was funny.. they could have instead simply used the aarti which Jodha sings.. but I guess they couldn't used the aarti as background when the soldiers came to kidnap hakim.. they needed some fast tempo bhajan I guess.. 

The soldiers of Adham and Sharif are like them.. full of jokers. LOLLOL

Like expected..Jodha's lep did all the magic..TongueLOL..and she was that hakim's student TongueLOL

Wonder why Hamida Banu had to hide Jodha.. when she can easily come out like that??.. how and why did she come out?.. this sequence made no sense.. only that it proves Hamida trusts Jodha very much..

Jodha realised what Jalal wants.. maybe coz she is the doctor here..Tongue

Hamida-Jodha love affair continues.. LOL...but this time it was nice to see Jodha praying the muslim way.. and she praising Jalal.. and saying he does has a heart.. Approve...Hamida too hints that a big change will be coming soon in Jalal's life Tongue

Precap: I thought I would see some reaction when Jalal will get to know that Ruquiya slapped Jodha Cry.. but he seems to be planning something else.. maybe ask Jodha to tend to him now TongueWink

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 09 October 2013 at 9:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi-Khush-__VJ__EXOL

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! Sleepylol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! Cry But what punishment he wants to give her? Tongue Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? LOL hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?! Wacko EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

Harem women were all planning to commit suicide if Jalal dies.. coz they feel their enemies will attack them...you know like Jauhar.. 

Some are planning to run away.. lol.. hence one begum saying these to those runaways LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Harem women were all planning to commit suicide if Jalal dies.. coz they feel their enemies will attack them...you know like Jauhar.. 

Some are planning to run away.. lol.. hence one begum saying these to those runaways LOL

Thank you! Embarrassed So they too have jauhar thingy i guess, just like sati in hindu when husband dies! oh well! Why did Hamida not do that then? could be because Jalal was already born as mughal hier when she was widowed, but since Jalal here is childless these women won't have any other position to claim on throne then! LOL

EXOL....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thank you! Embarrassed So they too have jauhar thingy i guess, just like sati in hindu when husband dies! oh well! Why did Hamida not do that then? could be because Jalal was already born as mughal hier when she was widowed, but since Jalal here is childless these women won't have any other position to claim on throne then! LOL

Yes.. when Humayun died..there was Jalal to take over.. Mughal sultanate wasn't in deep crisis.. Here there is no heir to Jalal yet.. so situation is far worse.. Smile

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 09 October 2013 at 10:49am

-Khush-EXOL

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 October 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I just had to drop in to comment on today's precapLOL

Jalal you nautanki..."Humein Jodha Begum se mohabbat ho gayi hai"...lekin Ruq ki toh saans hi atak gayiROFL...her face was worth watching.

Jalal is in a permanent soft smile/smirky state since he's woken up...first on hearing about the fact that Jodha sent him fruits through Rahim...then quite cleverly managing to trick Ruq into going and putting ointment on Jodha's slap bruise...

And now the precap...again a soft smile playing on his lips as Ruq asks him why he isn't REFUSING to go to AmerLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Star_girl....Poojie....

Go to top