Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 45)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 08/10/2013
MA screams to the mughal army to keep it secret??.. ermm.. won't any spy roaming around easily get the news??.. 

Wonder how long they could have kept the news away from Ruquiya?.. that sounded silly.. 

Everyone is thinking that Jodha did it intentionally to kill Jalal Ouch

OMG.. Ruquiya started slapping Jodha even before she got the full news.. did she get the inkling or what?? Ouch.. Hated seeing Ruq slapping Jodha..Ouch

Like expected.. the spies spread the news around that Jalal is critical.. 

Hamida is still caring sooo much for Jodha Big smile.. she has whole-heartedly accepted Jodha as her daughter like Jalal is her son Big smile

Ruq-Jalal childhood was cute.. 

That Gwalior hakim will say that Jodha's lep did all the magic.. Tongue.. wonder how we will get to see Jodha nursing Jalal.. 

Precap: Please don't take Jodha away Hamida.. she needs to be around Jalal..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
tension tension tension
but a good episode...cant see jalaal like that anymore
and wow how many slaps did  Jo get from ruq today...whole palace was mourning and ruq had no hint..that was so odd..

everyone is so badly accusing jodha and on top of it her medicine also proved her wrong...
but am sure in the end it will prove to be life saving..

what an irony where Jo is praying to her krishna..earlier she is used to pray for his head now for his life...

adham khan will defo do something for sure..they are really minting this track..this will drag for whole week i guess...Confused

hopefully tomorrow we will see some ray of hope...

Edited by nneeiill - 08 October 2013 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
nice episode ...

-Khush-elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

nice episode ...
Yes It was a nice episode...Hope you watch old episodes when you have time...

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
ANUUU Shocked  Dang! Rose just put this on MF... That this was NOT Jalal ka gym kurta! LOL It was his outfit! And NOW I remember it finally! when MA is introduced to Jalal in show! ROFL Honestly, it is WAY better than that ugly purple velvet dress he has! The dark color compliments his fair skin in daylight! Embarrassed I got bored since he was roaming in this all the damn time! LOL

Edited by -Khush- - 09 October 2013 at 6:17am
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Jalal is FINE! Dancing Party

As usual Jodha's medicines saved him! Cool

That aarti playing from a music system was funny! LOL but chalega, bichari ki prayers were true! Embarrassed

Only Jodha understood what Jalal wanted! Wink  Dumb Ruq! Dead

Haila Jodha bashed herself! Tongue That shehensha proved those wrong who said he had no heart! Begumji, can we know who was the leader of this morcha? Evil Smile

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! Sleepylol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! Cry But what punishment he wants to give her? Tongue Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? LOL hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?! Wacko EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

__VJ__EXOL

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 09/10/2013

YAY!!.. Jalal is awake!! Party

The 2 jokers of the show.. Adham and Sharif .. what can I say about them..Silly

The modern bhajan was funny.. they could have instead simply used the aarti which Jodha sings.. but I guess they couldn't used the aarti as background when the soldiers came to kidnap hakim.. they needed some fast tempo bhajan I guess.. 

The soldiers of Adham and Sharif are like them.. full of jokers. LOLLOL

Like expected..Jodha's lep did all the magic..TongueLOL..and she was that hakim's student TongueLOL

Wonder why Hamida Banu had to hide Jodha.. when she can easily come out like that??.. how and why did she come out?.. this sequence made no sense.. only that it proves Hamida trusts Jodha very much..

Jodha realised what Jalal wants.. maybe coz she is the doctor here..Tongue

Hamida-Jodha love affair continues.. LOL...but this time it was nice to see Jodha praying the muslim way.. and she praising Jalal.. and saying he does has a heart.. Approve...Hamida too hints that a big change will be coming soon in Jalal's life Tongue

Precap: I thought I would see some reaction when Jalal will get to know that Ruquiya slapped Jodha Cry.. but he seems to be planning something else.. maybe ask Jodha to tend to him now TongueWink

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 09 October 2013 at 9:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi-Khush-__VJ__EXOL

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! Sleepylol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! Cry But what punishment he wants to give her? Tongue Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? LOL hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?! Wacko EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

Harem women were all planning to commit suicide if Jalal dies.. coz they feel their enemies will attack them...you know like Jauhar.. 

Some are planning to run away.. lol.. hence one begum saying these to those runaways LOL

EXOL

Go to top