Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 42)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Another good epi today :)

Now Hamida = Jodha-Jalal fangirl#1 is doing the part of mini narrator...lol

The trip-catch moment was amusing for Jalal's amusement...ab toh woh Jodha ke taunts pe bhi smile karta hai...lowe ki first nishaaniLOL

Another amusing moment was the bit where Hamida asks Jalal to take care of Jodha on the trip and Jalal smiles and turns back to glance at Jodha in irony as Jodha continues to make grumpy faces...lol

The campsite at night...Jodha's mind works overtime...LOL even her maid commented on that...they are going on a PIOUS trip but all that's on Jodha's mind is the possibility of Jalal taking advantage of her...lol...that moment was HILARIOUS when Jodha goes to confront Jalal about him not giving her a seperate tent and Jalal just smiles and goes she lacks patience...hahaha and then retorts that he's not interested in seeing her face either...lol oh these two kids...

They showed a Rajvanshi trying to attack Jodha-Jalal today...Ekta using symbolism for the real life controversy over the Rajputs hating the show?LOL...and Jodha's taunt to Jalal about how the attacker was correct in what he felt and all this being Jalal's fault...got to Jalal a bit.

The bit where Jalal decides to stay in her tent for protection...adding to Jodha's misconceptions about  him trying to make a move on her...lol

I ROFL-ed in the bit where Jalal asks Jodha if she doesn't sleep at night...and Jodha retorts that she can't sleep when there's someone PARAYA in her tent so Jalal goes, "Then you keep watch, I'll go to sleep"ROFLROFL...and then also Jodha grumbles that he's peacefully sleeping after udaaoing her neend...haha

The final snake bit...Jalal was once again bemused by Jodha's misunderstanding filled ranting...haha

After BAL prayog, Jodha has a new phrase...BHAY prayog...kya dictionary hai Begum ji ki...waah waah...lol

Precap looks nice too...Tiger attack deffo not happening this week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-__VJ__Star_girlEXOL....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 03 October 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Main Teri dushman dushman tu mera main naagin tu Sapera ? D'oh ROFL
CVs do Dino se Aisi chingu songs hi Yaad ate hai ! Mujhe bhi Ishq wala LOWE gana hai ! Cool ROFL

I had read reviews before watching and I feel the best part of today's epi was Jalal back in his old form where all he can do to jodha ke rants is Stern Smile Evil Smile ROFL

Jalal and his smirk on being ordered to take care of jodha !lol

Lol@ tambu ki yojna !someone in the forum wrote perfectly in this review that women have an inbuilt system to get mad when a man doesn't show interest in them ! However much u hate him ! LOL

Poor Jo ! All her maids are shipping for team Jalal now LOL

Jalal and his awesome advice that I can sleep u keep a watch on yourself! ROFL lolz both kids where siblings fight like " I ain't gonna sleep till the other does even I shall be up late and momma can't say anything to me then" Approve

I love the new BGM ! Day Dreaming thu had played it in a BTS from channel and I could only hear its audio to which I'm already addicted - inn Aankhon mein Tum of jodha ! Yay for finally beig here Party

Precap ! Again looks like a cute epi ! Jodha is wearing the promo dress and in a jungle ! Maybe by end tomorrow we see Mohan ki entry or else get an extended precap of the promo ! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__Star_girlEXOLAreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 04/10/2013
one word...

BEAUTIFUL Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOLStar_girl

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 04 October 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Moti had once tol jodha ! Don't speak anything absurd since saraswati resides on your tongue/ speech at times ! Poor Akdha ! Jodha will be really guilty for asking this ! Ouch she asked playfully to teach him a lesson but ! Sigh !

Dargaah sequence was beautfiul ! Day Dreaming

The snake and it's after effects ! Jodha can't help but smile on Jalal and his wickedness ! Lol ! Bemused how he senses her ! Embarrassed

And it's a norm ! Episodes can't end without a kid fight ! ROFL Jalal must be banging his head or taking her along ! Lol

Like how she told him abt the deer incident !

Can't wait for Monday ! Awesome end to this week ! Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__EXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Arey Tiger epi is here and no one posted a review today?LOL

Anyways I just watched it...good epi...the opening sequence with the tiger was hilarious...especially the bit when Jodha jumps in front of Jalal with the mashaal in her hand trying to PROTECT him from the tigerROFL

Btw I bet PETA won't be happy with the epi since they showed tiger  hatya...lol

Jodha-Jalal are crazy...even after being so heavily wounded, Jalal is busy trying to give Jodha gyaan on the laws of the jungle...and Jodha bhi kam nahin...as she's trying to clean his wounds, she's busy replying back to him that fear can't make the best emperor...lol

The bit where Jodha ties Jalal to her to keep him on the horse was a good one...but soon he slid off and Jodha has a panic attack filled dream about the consequences of taking a dead Jalal back to Agra.  I liked the little convo they had just before Jalal lost consciousness...where he talks of wanting a death worthy of an emperor, a soldier in a battlefield.

So there weren't any typical nursing scenes since it wouldn't have been realistic that Jodha could nurse such a heavily wounded Jalal back to health over jungle ki jadi bootis...lol...he had to be taken back to Agra.

Ofcourse until he recovers and gains consciousness, this entire week will be filled with Jodha and the rest of the ladies crying and Jodha drowning in guilt.

Oh but khoon bhari maang/ sindoor moment in b/w...lol just to reiterate that this IS a Kekta show...thanks, KektaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-__VJ__

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 07/10/2013
I know why the forum is soo disappointed.. LOL... too much expectations.. and I do feel that promotions were a bit misleading too.. here everyone was waiting for Jungle romance.. and lol ...all of a sudden we are back to agra.. 

I thought it was a good episode..if we keep the spoilers aside.. Approve

Jodha is going to be guilt ridden.. so atleast she would be out of the ghrina mode.. Big smile

Loved the AkDha scene a lot Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Arey Tiger epi is here and no one posted a review today?LOL

Anyways I just watched it...good epi...the opening sequence with the tiger was hilarious...especially the bit when Jodha jumps in front of Jalal with the mashaal in her hand trying to PROTECT him from the tigerROFL

Btw I bet PETA won't be happy with the epi since they showed tiger  hatya...lol

Jodha-Jalal are crazy...even after being so heavily wounded, Jalal is busy trying to give Jodha gyaan on the laws of the jungle...and Jodha bhi kam nahin...as she's trying to clean his wounds, she's busy replying back to him that fear can't make the best emperor...lol

The bit where Jodha ties Jalal to her to keep him on the horse was a good one...but soon he slid off and Jodha has a panic attack filled dream about the consequences of taking a dead Jalal back to Agra.  I liked the little convo they had just before Jalal lost consciousness...where he talks of wanting a death worthy of an emperor, a soldier in a battlefield.

So there weren't any typical nursing scenes since it wouldn't have been realistic that Jodha could nurse such a heavily wounded Jalal back to health over jungle ki jadi bootis...lol...he had to be taken back to Agra.

Ofcourse until he recovers and gains consciousness, this entire week will be filled with Jodha and the rest of the ladies crying and Jodha drowning in guilt.

Oh but khoon bhari maang/ sindoor moment in b/w...lol just to reiterate that this IS a Kekta show...thanks, KektaLOL

Everyone is disappointed today after all the huge expectations LOL

Anu.. will u be making any avis today?? Embarrassed

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@Poojie: LOL I guess everyone's disappointed cuz this was the only chance that Jodha-Jalal had to be alone together...ab back to Agra, even if Jodha mellows towards him, they will constantly be surrounded by Kabab mein haddis...lol

Oh well...frankly as long as there are good scenes, I don't care...and they did  have some good moments in b/w today of Jodha's concern for Jalal.

Re: avis...yeah I'll try and make some :)

....Poojie....

Go to top