Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
i was ROFL reading all the comments here ...

1. why or why did cv show ruq bath scene LOL...the number of bath scene thrown im scared whos next LOL

2. emperor has new job now how 2 tame his new wifey LOL n discussing it with his wife cum best fren LOL what the

3. loved salima-rahim-jodha bonding...her expression change i mean jodha when she was told salima sultan...

4. loved the complaint scene... jodha jalal... seems like after payal now pooja ki thaliLOL

5. hey guys i think moti bai has a crush on jalal Wink... not Adham ok LOL

6. adam moti bai what the ...LOL im reallt afraid of moti bai situation after this...

7. i did not get the purpose of her parents staying over for few days but there are no where seen except her mum in the beginning LOL...

8. did jalal say to ruq that he wont be coming to her chamber for few days Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 15 August 2013 at 6:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 4)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I guess Mahamanga is next in line for the Bath scene.
Why shudnt she?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulriyya6

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i was ROFL reading all the comments here ...

1. why or why did cv show ruq bath scene LOL...the number of bath scene thrown im scared whos next LOL

2. emperor has new job now how 2 tame his new wifey LOL n discussing it with his wife cum best fren LOL what the
Taming of the Shrew?

3. loved salima-rahim-jodha bonding...her expression change i mean jodha when she was told salima sultan...

4. loved the complaint scene... jodha jalal... seems like after payal now pooja ki thaliLOL

5. hey guys i think moti bai has a crush on jalal Wink... not Adham ok LOL

6. adam moti bai what the ...LOL im reallt afraid of moti bai situation after this...

7. i did not get the purpose of her parents staying over for few days but there are no where seen except her mum in the beginning LOL...
Reason is what you find in Ekta's shows!LOLBut I guess he will try to scare at every possibility he cud squeeze out.

8. did jalal say to ruq that he wont be coming to her chamber for few days Embarrassed
I am bumped at this too. Did that mean he will stay in Jodha's Chamber now? If it is, then i guess I AM looking forward to it!

manzilmukulriyya6

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Why shudnt she?
what the ROFL...

manzilmukul_Poulomi_

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 15/08/2013

LOL.. Jalal threw another googly.. made Jodha's parents to stay back for few days.. LOL

Jalal says to Ruq that he won't be coming to her for next few nights.. does that mean he will be in Jodha's room?? Wink.. I know as a pretense to her parents that all is well.. 

I really liked the example Jalal gave about the poison being given to the king right from the childhood ..that by the time he was adult.. he was immune to all poisons Thumbs Up

I really liked the scene between Jalal and Jodha.. and it was soo cute to see Jalal hand her the thali as Motibai...EmbarrassedLOL

I don't like Jalal-Ruquiya scenes.. these polygamous relationship is not my cup of tea..OuchLOL 

Adham has started dreaming about MotiBai.. soon he will start his attempts with the real Moti Bai as well OuchDead

Loved the Salima-Rahim-Jodha scene.. looks like Salima-Jodha are going to bond well. Big smile... wish they have more conversations..Smile

Jodha is going to tell off Adham for disrespecting the Rajvanshi flag..

Precap: the chess game.. hopefully it will happen tomorrow.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-riyya6VasusenaRadheya

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by poulomi12

Why shudnt she?
what the ROFL...

OMG...Poulumi u r impossible...HA HA HA HA ...j/k...

yeah wth the rate of bathe scenes, anybody is pssble nxt but I want it to be Jo or Ja

riyya6_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I wud vote for Adham's... he dows have a wonderful physique.EmbarrassedLOL

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
New spoiler ! Motibai will request Jalal for justice in case of adham ka attempt to rape ! Shocked MA will show he is out of town and Jalal will order to make Moti an anarkali ala bury her alive in wall for false accusation ! Cry MA and dumbo Jalal ! I want to see his face when he comes to know the truth ! Jodha will surely find it out ! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-_Poulomi_....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top