Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 39)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
OK... Finally watched the part of Jodha ka soultalk!

First things first: Paridhi was fabulous in the scene! Clap
Be it the exhausted real Jodha, the good and calm jodha, or the harsh and commanding evil/realistic Jodha! Thumbs Up
thw way she changed her voice modultation with each different soul was amazing! Approve

So somewhere in her conciousness Jo realises that although Jalal too might not be saintly, she too being the better of the two has been prejudiced to his thinkiing! Clap  I am more so glad that rather than moti, hamida or someone else, it is she herself who realized that! Cool
Kudos to CVs for this!
This will be more amplified i feel when Jalal will take her to task tomorrow at lakeside! Embarrassed when he shouts that he always tried to let her have her way since his private talks to her were cruel and selfish for his own reasons, but still he did give them and she can't refute it, from her SOUL! Embarrassed

@ PUBLIC tamasha!
OK... I have a mixed view... I might have been real mad at jalal if this was Deewan-e-aam, but I suppose that the fact that mughal court had two DIFFERENT courts, AAM- public and KHAAS- private, that should be a slight affirmative in his side that khaas is supposed to be for only close ones! Ermm- mostly family and high esteemed ministers! Plus I feel if they were there with the thought of a divorce, they would have to follow some official procedures to do so in front of some people! Stern Smile

See it is dramatic irony! We feel mad that all this happened in front of wicked ones like MA, Adham, Ruq, etc. but that is not how AkDha, Maina or all think! Smile 

I too wish this was done in the bedroom only between maina, and AkDha since today Jodha fell from Maina's eyes for OTHERS! Ouch but it is okayish given it was not a big court!
But I loved how she understood in her soul talk that she cannot go to amer at all as it will hurt sukku ka future! Cry also how in DEK itself she says to maina that she is proud of her decision ! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__Star_girlmanzilmukul....Poojie....sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Sooraj mukhi bahar aa JA ! Angry ROFL

mein aayee mein aayee mein aayeeLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Yeh show kaash live drama hota! Cool I would have lost 50 pounds jumping from jodha to Jalal everyday if the audience was supposed to pick sides every episode! ROFL 
I can bet tomorrow Jodha will tell something so mean to jalal aur uski band bajegi! LOL Waise that will anyways happen with her bullet stint! D'ohlol

@anu! sigh... you and your craving for JA subtle yet fiery waale scenes! LOL Hug shaant balike! Next week se tumhare siggy dabbe ki acchi kasrat hogi! Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul....Poojie....AreYaar

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
nice episode...TRP baba will be happy this week...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
What theROFL...now a SNAKE will appear as well? And forum waasis have already named it MOHINI?ROFL   This forum is MADROFL

-Khush-VasusenaRadheya

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
CAN anyone give me LU??? Please!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Finally SOOCIDE epi is hereLOL...

Rajat had quite a mouthful of dialogues to repeat today...especially the Mughal sultanat ki aabro blah blah blah waale dialogues...I wonder how he memorized those and said them without fumbling...lol

So Jalal saves Jodha as expected...and nikaaloes his dil ki bhadaas...these nafrat waale rants sound so repetitive now...and Jodha also takes everything on a different tangent...if he saves her, she resents him for not letting her die by her own will either...lol

And appearances are everything to Jalal in today's epi...with the way he plants Jodha back in the mahal through the khufiya raasta...I feel like the writing lacked cohesiveness today.

Random LOL moment...the villagers/common ppl gawking at Jodha-Jalal riding on the horse togetherLOL...

Tomorrow...trip/catch moment...Liked Jodha and Jalal's dialoguebaazi though...saving grace.

And I guess the sooraj ki first kiran will find Jodha somehow and designate her to go on the Ajmer trip with Jalal

-Khush-....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 01/10/2013
So finally the suicide episode ..LOL

First half was mainly on other characters.. MA again warned Ruquiya about Jodha's pull on Jalal.. but she is too over confident.. ..when she would experience it herself.. she will realise..

MA also mentioned..even Jalal doesn't realise that he has started feeling for Jodha.. TongueEmbarrassed

Jalal saves Jodha which we all knew TongueLOL...wow.. soo many dialogues for Jalal.. hats off to Rajat for pulling it out well.. ClapClap..

Jalal says..even though there is no place for you in Amer.. there is always a place for you in Agra as the begum lifelong..Embarrassed

All the random villagers who got free ka view of AkDha riding together TongueLOL..

Jodha is isolated for the day.. wonder does that have any significance.. ??.. It was nice of Jalal to notice Moti's concern and calm her down.. 

Ok.. now how that suraj ki first kiran reach Jodha??.. let's see.. 

Precap: Jalal back to being a bit flirty.. Jodha is still not humbled yet.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__Star_girlAreYaar

Go to top