Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 38)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Blahhh filler epi! I had started to hope we may get suicide epi today :((...but chalo atleast Jalaal got to wear a different outfit/turban after many days...him and Jodha looked good in the holi confrontation scene...Paridhi looked very pretty.

Btw Jalal unwittingly managed to color his SWORD while throwing around the colors tooLOL

Can someone explain to me why it was SO offensive to MA that she got color on her face? Is there something specifically in Islam about this? Cuz otherwise I don't get what the big deal is...she was behaving like someone had killed her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeriamanzilmukul....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Blahhh filler epi! I had started to hope we may get suicide epi today :((...but chalo atleast Jalaal got to wear a different outfit/turban after many days...him and Jodha looked good in the holi confrontation scene...Paridhi looked very pretty.

Btw Jalal unwittingly managed to color his SWORD while throwing around the colors tooLOL

Can someone explain to me why it was SO offensive to MA that she got color on her face? Is there something specifically in Islam about this? Cuz otherwise I don't get what the big deal is...she was behaving like someone had killed her.

Maybe she is a widow..and maybe in general they are against it ..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulAreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@anu ! 16th century India and a widow ! Lol ! She purposely blew it out being her true self , but I feel that is how a widow even unintentionally would react if someone threw color on them ! Ouch

manzilmukulAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh ok cuz she's a widow...that's understandable...but what was all the lectures they were spewing about "Yeh humaare MAZHAB aur TEHZEEB ke khilaaf hai?" Simply itna bol dete ki a widow being colored like that would be considered offensive...it's not an alien custom for Jodha then either since Hindu widows would have similar issues with color.

Edited by AreYaar - 27 September 2013 at 11:49am

-Khush-manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Darn ! An hour before I can see the jodha soul talk part ! -.-

But coming to other parts:
Adham and his useless space time ! Sleepy how did javeda's family marry her to this pathetic excuse for a human ! Dead poor thing !

The star of today was mainavati ! Clap
And no it's not a fan girl reason that jodha won't go or that ! It's the fact that they showed her as a realistic queen today than the hyper mother ! Cool
We all know that in reality in that era no parent would take a daughter back like that so I'm glad that mainavati that too with some firing told jodha that she can hate her but she won't let her or Jalal's fights get into her family's misery ! Thumbs Up
Also her line that she needs to understand and change her husband and she would only say that since she considers her daughter capable of doing that ! Embarrassed

I'm yet to see jodha scene and will post abt it !

Jalal ! Kitba bhi kehlo beta you know you can't control the fear today ! Approve
I liked how he barked at ruq that how can she laugh and all the W*F faces he gave to her rants ! LOL
Again our smart reverse Cupid gave Jalal the clue ! Tongue

Precap : Ruk jaiye Humara hukum hai ! ROFL oh Jalal ! ROFL koi dukh hi kahan tha if she listened to you ! ROFL the whole story starts where she stops listening to you after wedding! Cool

Edited by -Khush- - 30 September 2013 at 9:19am

Star_girlsun29

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Sooraj mukhi bahar aa JA ! Angry ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 30/09/2013
Maham Anga seems to care a bit for Javeeda Smile

Ok.. I am still thinking whether Jalal could have got off by not announcing Jodha going to amer in diwan-e-khas. Ermm.. Even though he made it a public announcement.. he handled it delicately...without going into details.. 

But Mainawati could have explained this in private ..Ouch...poor Jodha was embarrassed a lot Ouch..Where was Maan Singh?? Confused

Hamida is sweet.. and the best MIL for Jodha..Embarrassed

Jodha's inner voice realised that even she has been prejudiced.. 

I don't expect Jalal to think that Jodha would commit suicide... so Ruquiya giving him this info is not out of place for me..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-SHINYSHREYAstuti123sun29

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Wow why the whole public display over sending Jodha back to Amer? Confused  Can they not have ANY convo in private? The whole thing was made such a stupid spectacle...then why even bother informing Jodha in private, Jalal? You should have just announced it in your court to begin withWacko

Dumb episode...and dragged againSleepy...kab suicide attempt hoga, kab tiger attack...looks like whole week will be dragged.

I really am not interested in seeing SO much of Maina, Hamida and co.

Only somewhat ok moment was Jodha's inner conscience giving her a reality check about how she never gave Jalal a chance either with her GHRINA rants.

Edited by AreYaar - 30 September 2013 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top