Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 36)

Post Reply New Post

Page 36 of 150

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@frission hi :) ! Have seen u in MB forum I feel if not wrong ! And no it's not seeing your siggy ! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 36)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@ ANU... If you got my PM you know what i am talking about... if not here: I feel you will love this from the promo the most! Jodha telling Jalal she removed bullets and Jalal ka face: ROFL Cool

Photo: Promo pic...Nida,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiillAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
LOL Khush, just got your PM...and managed to find the alt link for the promo...lmaoo Jodha removed the bullets? Jalal's W*F is WRONG with you woman? face is epicROFL

Btw err why is the whole forum calling this tiger MOHAN?ConfusedLOL

And looks like Jodha has another new orange lehenga for this scene...while Jalal is back to his fav. bronze/brown outfit...LOL

So this will happen AFTER Jodha's attempted suicide then? Does that mean we'll get suicide epi today? I hope so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiill

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL Khush, just got your PM...and managed to find the alt link for the promo...lmaoo Jodha removed the bullets? Jalal's W*F is WRONG with you woman? face is epicROFL

Btw err why is the whole forum calling this tiger MOHAN?ConfusedLOL

And looks like Jodha has another new orange lehenga for this scene...while Jalal is back to his fav. bronze/brown outfit...LOL

So this will happen AFTER Jodha's attempted suicide then? Does that mean we'll get suicide epi today? I hope so.
I am still ROFL thank god i am the only one right now in the little computer lab! ROFL

@Mohan... ouch LOL because jodha always complains to her Kanha aka Mohan abt ghrina... this mohan will get rid of ghrina! ROFL and that kanhaji will get a break as jodha will now cuss the tiger! LOL

YES... another beautiful lehenga i feel! Embarrassed and tu khush hoja jalal wont wear that brown outfit anymore!
PLEASE MAKE Avis of his face when it is highlighted more in the epi! Big smileLOL

manzilmukulAreYaar

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@soocide! YES... Most are predicting that after this debacle Jalal will not risk to leave her alone away from him in case she has another khufia dhansoo plan to jump in his bath tub! Cool ROFL and so he will take jodha with him at hunting and the animal LOWER will D'oh LOL like people are saying jalal ke face ka pizza bana diya! ROFL

manzilmukulAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@Mohan... ouch LOL because jodha always complains to her Kanha aka Mohan abt ghrina... this mohan will get rid of ghrina! ROFL and that kanhaji will get a break as jodha will now cuss the tiger! LOL LMAO toh YEH logic hai?ROFL Waah waah kitni door ki sochte hain forum waaleLOL

YES... another beautiful lehenga i feel! Embarrassed and tu khush hoja jalal wont wear that brown outfit anymore!LOL pucca? Are you sure that the tiger is gonna rip the outfit to shreds so that it can NEVER be worn again?LOL...who knows how many DUPLICATES Kekta has manufactured of this same outfit for Rajat to wearLOL
PLEASE MAKE Avis of his face when it is highlighted more in the epi! Big smileLOL LOL ok will do...whenever this airs next week I guess.

-Khush-manzilmukul

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@soocide! YES... Most are predicting that after this debacle Jalal will not risk to leave her alone away from him in case she has another khufia dhansoo plan to jump in his bath tub! Cool ROFL and so he will take jodha with him at hunting and the animal LOWER will D'oh LOL like people are saying jalal ke face ka pizza bana diya! ROFL

ROFLROFL

LOL@ Jalal ke face ka pizza banaa diyaa...chalo jitni injuries, utna Jodha ka GUILT will grow...right now only her GUILT can overcome her  GHRINAA...and her HRIDEY can develop some KARUNA...by god how much she repeats these wordsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 27 September 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
@anu ! I was JUST telling this to a buddy two days ago that CVs need to BAN GHRINA like now! Stern Smile
I am in a postition that if anyone speaks a word even close to ghrina I might slap them across the face! D'oh 

If keks does not let the tiger shred it into pieces and let jodha nurse a topless jalal there will be mayhem in the forum! Vijay uncle will shut us down! Cool LOL

manzilmukulAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top