Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 32)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@ anu!!!

So true for Jo... She feels trapped all way around, but like I said, although Jodha did good by telling Jalal the repurcussions of him sending her to Amer, what I am bored of now is her suffocate wala lecture! they need to cut down on it Ermm ?

And TRUE! She always complains Jalal taunts her but she is no less! LOL

@tiger track! I feel  there is no tiger coming! Ouch you never know though... its like they had planned it but due to those 90 people leaving the unit the new Cvs dragged this MA track till the duplicate thing to settle down! Geek

Even if tiger does not come, something drastic has to happen to not let Jodha go back! Tongue because here AkDha are not at the level of feelings where the movie's JA were at amer separation... so it would be very dumb to show that AkDha miss each other? LOL

either Jalal is getting injured (tiger, enemy, etc.) or else suddenly Sukku ka new rishta pops out Wacko due to which Jo won't be able to tell all about her perm return and maybe in Amer the love phase will start! LOL

EDIT:
I think with the holi MA fiasco both AkDha will feel to rush up the amer return... so it should come by next week hopefully given this week will end at holi drama! LOL

Edited by -Khush- - 24 September 2013 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 24/09/2013
Finally got around to watching the episode

So that fake MA was a hindu.. speaking rajasthani.. Oh well the end of the MC track.. Thumbs Up

Jalal does a formal apology to Amer princes and Jodha Approve.. as always Jodha is not much affected AngryOuch...Atleast Bhagwan Das is better in accepting Thumbs Up

MA only says now that she will do anything for his son-Adham...but poor Jalal thinks it is him Cry

Jalal-Jodha scene... wonder why Jodha overreacted today?? ConfusedConfused...made no sense to me Confused... 

Javeda is back for some funny moments.. love her bond with MA TongueLOL

MA was sly in revealing that it was her only all along. ... Jodha knows now..oh well but she needs to concentrate on her relationship..

Precap: Jalal wants Jodha part of Meena Bazaar.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
forgot to mention...

Paridhi looked very pretty today in the new lehenga! Day Dreaming
Plus, this is a way better design of the whole thing in yellow than making her wear the satrangi crap like piu says with no matching ! Thumbs UpLOL

Now only if JALAL could get new stuff? LOL his inner kurtas are really pretty with those simple golden stuff, but his coats totally overshadow it including the good colors ! Ouch and all those are black, purple and what not! Dead
Plus TURBANS too! that too of the size of the old green-red he was wearing today! Big smile

Plus Jodha ki jewellery! By God these people are set to suffocate Pari! Angry... The maroon one in SBS today like the movie style, and also the ones she wears with her green lehenga are good than those neck locks! Stern Smile

RANT OVER! ROFL

Edited by -Khush- - 24 September 2013 at 10:19am

manzilmukul

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@tiger track! I feel  there is no tiger coming! Ouch you never know though... its like they had planned it but due to those 90 people leaving the unit the new Cvs dragged this MA track till the duplicate thing to settle down! Geek

Whaa??! Yeh kab hua?Shocked...What happened that so many ppl left the unit? Did the director leave too?

Agree about Paridhi's new lehenga...it's gorgeous!  And yes the green turban suits Jalal best too...that strange mustard colored one is the worst...now they alternate b/w the three turbans, that is why Jalal's outfits look pretty mismatched most of the time tooLOL

-Khush-manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
@ anu... NO... there is a TB artivle! Infact it is because of the Director... Mr. Santra... errr.. Santram Verma and his bossy stuff that all left the crew!!! Stern Smile
Like trust me I was totally in a W*F zone reading it! Stern Smile

like kekta let go NINETY people for one director? and the list says CVs too! D'oh

Really dont know what to say... looks illogical... but the drag is hinting towards those mishaps!

IMO, SV is not that great of a director! Ermm I mean the leads are strong actors... and plus other than JA, other scenes are not worth to mention direction! LOL
Kekta is under dope if she thinks as such! Maan Singh would be preffered by me. Embarrassed

@turban! in today's holi seg he is FINALLY wearing that sky blue outfit after ages! Tongue i like that !
How much money is needed for costumes? given you do not spend much on art direction, camera, et al? Silly

Edited by -Khush- - 24 September 2013 at 10:34am

manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 24 September 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
welll glad that MC track is over...maham anga...clever woman LOL

btw i was wondering will jodha prefer to stay back in agra for her pati dev knowing what maham anga implied with that zehar line...i mean wont she care even a bit ???Tongue

revisit of the famous meena bazaar..ahaa...it reminds me of simple..how she had put an empty khema last time..let us see what will jodha do Embarrassed

-Khush-manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Chance pe dance ho toh Jalal jaisa ho ya na ho! Cool

Be it hurting the other hand or telling Jo " you too have a hobby to assume like u say I have " ! ROFL

Some good dialogues today !
One of them " mohabbat ka Mahram aur nafrat ka zakhm" Clap that's what Akdha are all about !

MA story drag but still good to see the conclusion lol!

Ruq is back to bein reverse Cupid ;)

Precap : again good dialogue with color but jodha giving taunts in mix ! Angry lolzzz

manzilmukulAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Chance pe dance ho toh Jalal jaisa ho ya na ho! Cool

Be it hurting the other hand or telling Jo " you too have a hobby to assume like u say I have " ! ROFL

Some good dialogues today !
One of them " mohabbat ka Mahram aur nafrat ka zakhm" Clap that's what Akdha are all about !

MA story drag but still good to see the conclusion lol!

Ruq is back to bein reverse Cupid ;)

Precap : again good dialogue with color but jodha giving taunts in mix ! Angry lolzzz

LOL chalo atleast Jalal is realizing how SIMILAR they are...sharing bad traits tooLOL

I loved the "Mohabbat ke mahram mein lipta nafrat ka zakhm" line too...btw did they edit the Jodha-Jalal scene? SBS showed a bit with Jalal putting on the mahram on his other hand after Jodha leaves...Editing is sketchy these days.

Rest of the epi was useless.

manzilmukul

Go to top