Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 30)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Tiger tiger come soon to bite jodha ka hand or leg ,
This ugly track is now boring me to take a little peg ! Dead

Get done with this now CVs ! Angry

I wish the tiger track hasn't leaked then I wouldn't hate this dibba track so much now ! ROFL

70 epis are close to completion and not even a hug ! Dar wala bhi nahi ! Jodha ain't scared of dark, thunder , Etc ?   ROFL

The jungle trip needs to come Friday ! Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

affableana__VJ__manzilmukul

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 18/09/2013 

Thanks to SBS .. we all knew that Jalal wasn't going to believe Jodha.. obviously when she didn't had any proof. Silly

Jodha is all frustrated and does a chit chat with Moti.. but Jodha seems to not sympathise with  or even understand Jalal at all.. she is sooo prejudiced. ...Ouch... Moti seems to be more sympathetic.. 

There was small scene of Jalal saying he won't forgive Jodha for this.. and there was a mark on his neck.. as if he was injured.. don't seem to recall that mark??.. Confused

LOL.. at Resham's expressions LOLLOL... we got one info.. that in the past.. it was MA who had done all the previous miscarriages.. with the help of Resham.. so what made Resham think that this time it won't be MA?? Confused

Ruquiya ..even after interrogating MA.. still thinks that there might be some truth in Jodha's accusations.. 

Oh finally something which is not related to this dibbi mystery.. we saw Pratap.. and he still planning on a war with jalal.. he receives the news of Bharmal going to amer.. wonder what he will do??.. he deffo seems to want to meet Bharmal.. 

Ramhim is obviously going to say no or stay mum.. coz poor him.. Jalal asked about whether he took the dibbi.. and obviously he won't be thinking about the robbery .. rather than what MA was doing there.. But wonder how Jodha would come out safe after this? Confused.. coz the precap suggested they were a bit cordial..Confused

Precap: A welcome relief for AkDha fansBig smile.. Jalal in disguise.. maybe part of his investigation.. but what strike me was ..they had a cordial conversation.. especially from jodha's side. wonder how that happened.. 

Anyways whatever now.. please end this track fast.. bring that doppelganger and finish off this track so that we can move on other things.. Sleepy

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 18 September 2013 at 10:08am

-Khush-__VJ__manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Pooh! So true ! They are continuously harping about Jalal and his bad childhood but even now there is no thought about that in Jodha's brain ! Ouch
How did she think Jalal will so openly listen o her accusing his bigger than mother figure when she herself hates him so much for punishing her brothers ?! D'oh

But precap is a breath of fresh air ! Day Dreaming
Jalal and his chori pakdi Gayi face when jodha recognizes him ! And he rues so you identifie me ? LOL waiting now for tomorrow !

@rahim ! He heard Jalal talking about punishment and so it's clear he will be petrified to answer him ! Ouch and also the question : that did YOU TAKE the dibbi !? Rahim thinks Jalal is talking about his crime ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Pooh! So true ! They are continuously harping about Jalal and his bad childhood but even now there is no thought about that in Jodha's brain ! Ouch
How did she think Jalal will so openly listen o her accusing his bigger than mother figure when she herself hates him so much for punishing her brothers ?! D'oh

But precap is a breath of fresh air ! Day Dreaming
Jalal and his chori pakdi Gayi face when jodha recognizes him ! And he rues so you identifie me ? LOL waiting now for tomorrow !

@rahim ! He heard Jalal talking about punishment and so it's clear he will be petrified to answer him ! Ouch and also the question : that did YOU TAKE the dibbi !? Rahim thinks Jalal is talking about his crime ! LOL

Exactly.. she seems to hate him and doesn't trust him.. but expects the trust from him.. D'oh

True... Poor Rahim  is thinkign about his robbery rather than MA being present there.. LOL

-Khush-manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Khush!!OMG I love that little rhyme of yoursROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLClapClapClapClapClap

BTW yes khatam karoAngryAngryAngryis track koAngryIt's getting on my nerves nowOuch
BTW So totally aGree with With Poojie and you..You know I was wondering how come a sensitive person like Jodha could not ponder over the brutal facts related to Jalaal's childhood.There was no hint of softness in her instead she went back with her GHRINA rant and Amer ki beizzati Rant with moti...Chalo bhai ho gaya Apmaan track..Mu's occur but if she sees Jalaal apologised in front of everyone like he insulted them.He was truly repenting so I understand all her jaap of - "Rahiman dhaaga prem ka mat todo chatkaye tute se phir na miley miley gaanth padi jayi..."
But she can understand at least to err is human but to forgive is divine...
Chalo koi nahi agey badhtey hain..Confused
SOMEONE NEEDS TO THROW AWAY THE MAKE-UP DADA ,THE COSTUME DESIGNER AND THE COST CUTTING BUDGET wala..AngryAngryAngryAngry
JALAAL'S CHAPPED LIPS ,JODHA'S SATRANGI LEHENGA and her plaster make up needs to done with..SCREW THE CAMERA ANGLES and budget rationing

-Khush-AreYaar

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 19/09/2013
OMG.. Really good episode Approve

Aww.. it was not nice to hear Rahim say choti ammijaan is bad Cry

Jalal-Jodha bickering is fun to watch LOL

Ermm.. how did Ruquiya know the dibbi maker?? Confused.. Jalal was smart to not invite him in the palace so that he doesn't alert the real culprit.. 

So Jodha indeed went out of Agra Fort.. Devi's temple looked like no one has stepped foot in.. so where did the prasad come from?? Confused.. Like Jodha ..did another random hindu woman did pooja??.. but still how did it reach the palace?? Confused.. 

Jodha defending Jalal ClapClap...AkDha cute scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jalal finding the dibbi maker and getting the sketch made Thumbs Up.. we got to see the pretty sketch maker again today.. the one who made the painting of AkDha Embarrassed

Did I see RIGHT??.. Does Jalal really think MA is involved now??.. He had tears in his eyes ShockedErmm...A cliffhanger I would say Confused

Precap: Rahim is around.. so I guess he must have patched up with Jodha Embarrassed...but how did Jodha get to know the Jalal has found out about MA?? ConfusedConfused.. Where is Jalal heading to Confused

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 19 September 2013 at 9:57am

-Khush-manzilmukul

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

SOMEONE NEEDS TO THROW AWAY THE MAKE-UP DADA ,THE COSTUME DESIGNER AND THE COST CUTTING BUDGET wala..Angry
JALAAL'S CHAPPED LIPS ,JODHA'S SATRANGI LEHENGA and her plaster make up needs to done with..SCREW THE CAMERA ANGLES and budget rationing

LOVE this rantClapClapLOL

I skip through and watch the whole epi in 2 minutes aaj kal...jab story move karegi tab kuch bolenge...

-Khush-manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 September 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
W*F... lost my whole WU... Dead

@Anu ... bade dino baad darshan hue! LOL can you tell me where those MB pics r from? the IV looks like colors website se! Embarrassed

Bazaar! Day Dreaming

Today both AkDha were in full form! Cool

If Jodha shut up those gossipers by not lying yet reprimanding them, Jalal finally used his personal thought to catch the criminal without any one's help! Clap

I don't buy the kada reason... it wasn't something specially designed in lookwise, maybe could have shown a ring... but whateva! Tongue

Ahhh ... like anu says, put these two in a good scene we forget all crap around them! LOL Day Dreaming

Jalal looks like listened to the rants and knew only his begum can do this and lo! Cool ROFL

amer meeting... wish that FB was shown than the kada Fb! Disapprove

Wish in future Jalal teases her about defending him ! Tongue
That deer in headlight face when Jo caught him! Embarrassed 
Cutiees they were today! Blushing

Jalal- welcome back! Cool 
He finally makes his own secret plan and uses disguise so that the criminal is not alerted if she comes to know of the dibbiwala summoned by the king! Clap

Welcome painter too... Wish she could tell Jo about the painting she had made of her! by only Jalal's description! Embarrassed
BECAUSE... ABDUL IS NOT HERE... to do that! Dead Cry

I think my humayun theory is going to come true... MA is not getting caught soon! Dead She will make it look as if her BD did this to defame her! Sleepy
Poor Jalal... Atleast till MA again distracts him he will be so horrified having seen the painting! Cry

manzilmukul-Swetha-AreYaar

Go to top