Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Originally posted by poulomi12

Please don't hate on my Adham-Moti. LOL Amo forever. LOL Btw, Lavina looked so freaking pretty in the bath scene tonight. Like a fairy princess. 

If i were gay (which i hope i am notLOL) i would have had a huge lesbian crush on her! 
Man She is beautiful !!! The scene was so perfectly shot, and she executed it beautifully.

I wish we have a near similar scene with Paridhi, when Jalal walks in.

Haha, I know. She is very pretty. LOL Btw, did you notice something funny? How Jalal does not even care how his favorite wife is, almost naked, bathing, and keeps on talking about Jodha? He does not even look over at her. And one freaking look at Jodha's face, and he is trying to kiss her, touch her, molest her. Wow. LOL LOL

Not shocking, they were married for a LONG time, more than a decade passed! What part of her is he not familiar with!LOL Where as there is a fresh beauty in front of him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 3)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I am going to be a spoilsport here..But I am hardly amused with all the Typical Ekta-ish vamp and a Shehenshah discussing how to tame his new wife with Ruqaiyaa..Well..I agree they are childhood mates and share a deep bond but sorry to say that bond is looking freaking cheap now..Respect for Ruqaiya is growing lower day by day...There is no grace in that scene where Jalaal discusses how to tame JodhaD'ohI mean of all issues Shehenshah indulges with how to tame new wifey with old wifey..Hmmm Not amused..Though Lavina looked gorgeous in that golden coloured off shoulders dress in the petaled pool,but the feel is so Ekta drama...*Crinjes..Seriously the show has wonderful dynamics but there is no class*Cringes*
The scene was aesthetically shot but somehow I find it weird
Jalaal looks like a stubborn kid complaining with petty issues of wifey dearest with Ruqaiyya mommy...
Mommy she broke my toy ab main kya karunDeadWhy does a woman have to be negative to glorify another..I really don't understand chalo anyways Fodder for drama Hmmm
I am fine with JR being close friends and sharing lots of things but I had expected a more subtle bond where Ruqaiya's wits are Jalaal's love..But no Seriously hadd hai...At least JA interactions should be situational I am upsetOuch
OK roflmao with Adham Moti fantasy role play LOLThat was hilariousWink

Loved the Salima and Jodha scene!! It was beautiful..I wanted some more interaction between them looking forward...
That complaint scene was beautifully doneClapI loved that!! BTW I donno but EK has made it a typical Push and Pull story..I wanted something more subtle and beautiful with royalty associated..Hmmm
I love Rajat's acting and I love Paridhi's portrayal too But the treatment of the story is not amusing at least to me Angry

Edited by manzilmukul - 15 August 2013 at 9:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiJaiJagannathnneeiillpoulomi12riyya6

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@piu ! For Jalal ruq is his Chaddi buddy partner in crime ! LOL
That's the exact reason I had pointed out in my ruq vs jodha comparison post if u remember !
Ruq is an insecure at heart here and she just believes in to sucking up to Jalal to make him her ardent follower , precisely why she hardly corrects him but more so encourages him since she knows that pumping jalal's ego (what he loves to have ) is the best way to remain his equal partner.LOL this has been proved since the beginning for ruq !
The new begum here is unfortunately making all attempts to deflate jalal's pride and ego , hence he finds peace of his devilish mind with the one who will fill up that air again in him that jodha drains out ! ROFL

I still feel that the show has grown a lot from the beginning week and it has went up on standards ! And it's time above we accept ruq can't be a layered character ! Lol ! There's just too much politics that goes on in all Mughal characters and its fine to not pull off all Layers since its better for CVs to show an out right negative character than start with a complex one and ruin it later IMO ! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gincodoyelpakhiStar_girlSuper Koolpoulomi12....Poojie....riyya6VasusenaRadheya

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Please don't hate on my Adham-Moti. LOL Amo forever. LOL Btw, Lavina looked so freaking pretty in the bath scene tonight. Like a fairy princess. 

If i were gay (which i hope i am notLOL) i would have had a huge lesbian crush on her! 
Man She is beautiful !!! The scene was so perfectly shot, and she executed it beautifully.

I wish we have a near similar scene with Paridhi, when Jalal walks in.

Haha, I know. She is very pretty. LOL Btw, did you notice something funny? How Jalal does not even care how his favorite wife is, almost naked, bathing, and keeps on talking about Jodha? He does not even look over at her. And one freaking look at Jodha's face, and he is trying to kiss her, touch her, molest her. Wow. LOL LOL

Not shocking, they were married for a LONG time, more than a decade passed! What part of her is he not familiar with!LOL Where as there is a fresh beauty in front of him.

Oo Maa go aishob ki shob kotha hocche ekhane go, ami to baccha manush...

If it was ruku-akbar story then they wud surely shown wht u said, Annie but its Jodha-AKbar and I think next time if we get Jodha shower scene (wth the rate of shower scenes they r throwing on us now) and Akbar walkining in like Poulomi sais then he wud defo get mesmerized by seeing half-naked wifey n will forget all his hatred for the second, even will get Jodha's fantasy dreams while sleeping
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiSuper Koolmanzilmukulriyya6

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

I am going to be a spoilsport here..But I am hardly amused with all the Typical Ekta-ish vamp and a Shehenshah discussing how to tame his new wife with Ruqaiyaa..Well..I agree they are childhood mates and share a deep bond but sorry to say that bond is looking freaking cheap now..Respect for Ruqaiya is growing lower day by day...There is no grace in that scene where Jalaal discusses how to tame JodhaD'ohI mean of all issues Shehenshah indulges with how to tame new wifey with old wifey..Hmmm Not amused..Though Lavina looked gorgeous in that golden coloured off shoulders dress in the petaled pool,but the feel is so Ekta drama...*Crinjes..Seriously the show has wonderful dynamics but there is no class*Cringes*
Jalaal looks like a stubborn kid complaining with petty issues of wifey dearest with Ruqaiyya mommy...
Mommy she broke my toy ab main kya karunDeadWhy does a woman have to be negative to glorify another..I really don't understand chalo anyways Fodder for drama Hmmm
I am fine with JR being close friends and sharing lots of things but I had expected a more subtle bond where Ruqaiya's wits are Jalaal's love..But no Seriously hadd hai...At least JA interactions should be situational I am upsetOuch

Loved the Salima and Jodha scene!! It was beautiful..I wanted some more interaction between them looking forward...
That complaint scene was beautifully doneClapI loved that!! BTW I donno but EK has made it a typical Push and Pull story..I wanted something more subtle and beautiful with royalty associated..Hmmm
I love Rajat's acting and I love Paridhi's portrayal too But the treatment of the story is not amusing at least to me Angry

I agree with you, and come on no surprise coz its Ekta's show

Star_girlriyya6

poulomi12

IF-Sizzlerz

poulomi12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Orey amar Khuki! Technically etai hoy! LOL I dont see any actual attraction between the two.

If it was ruku-akbar story then they wud surely shown wht u said, Annie but its Jodha-AKbar and I think next time if we get Jodha shower scene (wth the rate of shower scenes they r throwing on us now) and Akbar walkining in like Poulomi sais then he wud defo get mesmerized by seeing half-naked wifey n will forget all his hatred for the second, even will get Jodha's fantasy dreams while sleeping
LOL

I suggest a light cream attire...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiSuper Kool...SoniSona....riyya6

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by stephhh

Orey amar Khuki! Technically etai hoy! LOL I dont see any actual attraction between the two.

LOL

I suggest a light cream attire...

yeah no attraction and no chemistry between ruqlaal which is good coz its not their love story which we r watching

a perfect color attire to trap Akbar...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....poulomi12riyya6

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

I agree with most of your points but @ bold

you are just BANG ON! Clap

It seems that after spending almost a decade together, RukLal relationship is going to take a new turn LOL

Edited by doyelpakhi - 15 August 2013 at 12:52pm

manzilmukulriyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top