Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 29)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I sooo knew MA will wipe her tears after she sat on that dressing table ! Dead

She has brains no doubt ! She knows telling adham abt it will spell trouble ! ROFL

I was thinking why could not just Jalal simply give her the box as a gift , but I think by the cozy presence he was trying to gauge if salima has in intention to bear Jalal's child or its just Rahim ! Geek
Salima simply proved herself innocent it by trying to take the kesar ! But umm what if she tells jodha about this ? Jalal didn't tell her to keep it private na ? Stern Smile jodha will keel him if she comes to know this as she will think again that Jalal is wing unjust ! D'oh

Looks like the premise is set for the next Akdha fight ! They may put this puzzle back for a while and bring Akdha romance ... And before confession jodha may find MA the culprit and all hell will be lose as he wont believe her ! Ouch

I will prefer MA just frames a servant like earlier times and this case is closed until MA ka exposure in front of Jalal himself ! Tongue

Precap : KJo had tweeted a day ago abt what jodha says in precap ! Shocked ROFL is he writing dialogues now for Ekie baby lmao ! LOL

@karanjohar: Friendship is like Chinaware...Rich,exquisite and rare...once broken,it can be mended...but the crack is always there...

ROFL

Looks like jodha will warm up after tiger attack ! And well this too indicates this case will be saved for later ! Lol !
Rahim might have taken that dibbi as he was speculated playing there ! Tongue

PS : congratulations all for the TRP ! Party

Edited by -Khush- - 13 September 2013 at 10:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-l..nams..SonaLuvZaSafStar_girlSuper Koolmanzilmukul....Poojie....riyya6

SpeakNow22 Newbie
SpeakNow22
SpeakNow22

Posted: 13 September 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Why isn't anyone discussing anything? Guys, we should be glad that Jodha is no longer a culprit. A

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lSonaLuvZaSafDae_drmerriyya6

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 16/09/2013

I am glad that MA is so stressed seeing the dibbi in Jalal's hands LOL

AkDha aarti scene was too good Smile.. loved Jalal here Embarrassed.. he was soo cute Embarrassed... Jodha is still very miffed Tongue... Wonder what Jalal is going to do with those broken glasses...how is it going to mend?? Confused

Nice to see them showing some history with Humanyun Nama being written.. but wonder what idea did MA got with this idea of Humayun's duplicate?? Confused.. Jeeji anga is suspicious of MA Thumbs Up

MA-Javeda scene was funny LOL

Jodha- Salima scene was nice.. glad to see them discussing about the culprit.. 

Glad to see Jalal using his brains and thinking Thumbs Up

So it was Rahim who has put the dibbi in Salima's room.. like expected.. cutie pie was soo scared that he will be arrested EmbarrassedLOL

So now Jodha knows that MA is the culprit.. 

Precap: MA doing nautanki by doing reverse psychology.. poor jodha Ouch

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 16 September 2013 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-__VJ__VasusenaRadheya

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Maham ... You bad excuse on the name of a mother! Dead Angry
But I guess this is indeed the reality of power struggle and politics... If in satyug mahabharat happened for it, this is kalyug! Ouch

My baby was sooo shweet in the first scene with Jo! Embarrassed Awwieee Hug

He removed his shoes and also took aarti in the correct way! Cool

But Jo is still miffed! LOL yet noticing! Wink

Why is jodha so hyper is she wants herself to find the culprit... Jalal asked her in the most direct way if she knws about the dibbi! and Jo went tuanting about the Amer insult! Ouch
Arey yaar, he apologized in court for that and is trying to find that culprit ! LOL
I mean she NEEDS to show anger in but in better way! CVs... instead of making her harp the Ameri dialogues why not make her taunt jalal about using his brains before jumping guns! You know a bitter advising session could be better! Evil Smile ROFL 

Javeda is the THING! Cool ROFL ROFL ROFL
MA's face when she says all the curses were for the culprit! ROFL

I really hope somday like Piu's FF she becomes the reason of MA-Adham's destruction! LOL

The ever smart advisor of Hamida cautuioned her that MA is hiding something! Approve 
Looks like along the lines of movie, Hamida may believe jodha and will find out this! Ermm

@Amer scene... I am confused. Did not Jalal ask them to stay until the culprit is caught or did he order them since they aren't yet clear to go? D'oh What more will happen to restore the "ameri honor" ??? Did not jalal apologize and give them mansubdari? Confused Conphused! Or are CVs planning to show a real fact from Akbar's life where he may gift something big to Amer? Geek

Rahim is indeed the messiah! Party
And so is Jodha now in trouble! Ouch

MA plan: I think MA will make this look like an attempt to malign her image is the idea she got after the humayun-duplicate story! Geek She may prove that the culprit was look alike of MA to malign her image! Angry

This way she will go scott free and also earn extra points from jalal maybe by crying that it's not Jodha ka fault! and jalal will feed that to jodha that see, my mom still cares for you despite you blaming her so badly! Dead
So the precap she will say Yes its true... but then a look alike of MA (some chindi servant) will pop up as the criminal... Cause maham knows she needs to make jodha too get cleared of her doubts on her! Sleepy

I feel after Jalal blasting jodha, maybe then Hamida will make the jungle mein mangal plan! Day Dreaming LOL RAWR! Evil Smile

Kwoschen: Once this MA blame comes out... would not it take less than 5 secs or RUQAIYYA to conclude it is indeed MA who did this ? Stern Smile

HOW is Jalal going to prove the matka phod wrong? Tongue

Edited by -Khush- - 16 September 2013 at 10:49am

doyelpakhi__VJ__....Poojie....

SpeakNow22 Newbie
SpeakNow22
SpeakNow22

Posted: 16 September 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Jalal was being so sweet when he opened his shoes to go inside the temple. This shows that he cares for her :3 And we all knew it would be Maham that did it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 17/09/2013
Jodha- Motibai discussing about MA was nice.. Jodha was smart enough to realise that Jalal won't hear anything against MA without any strong evidence.. 

Jalal-Bharmal scene was also very nice.. loved the advice that Bharmal gave to Jalal about mending the injustice meted out to amer brothers..Smile...BTW do the amer co realise that Ratan Singh was not the right guy for Sukanya??..Jalal was soo respectful of Bharmal.. and he personally attended Bharmal's farewell..Big smileThumbs Up

Ok Jodha.. why does it matter that MA wasn't part of the farewell party?.. do u really care?? Silly

LOL.. Resham is soo shocked that Jodha called for MA.. did she forget that Jodha is the Queen here ..while MA a minister.. and her special status is only coz of her personal bond with Jalal.. 

Jodha.. why did you take a U-Turn??.. U yourself said that you need to collect more evidence..and that Rahim is not enough.. yet you go and interrogate MA..??..and forewarn her that u know about her??.. that was utter stupidity Silly... Although the way jodha interrogated was really good.. Thumbs Up

MA ..such a draamebaaz.. she confesses..and how turns the table on Jodha.. AngryOuchLOL... Jodha has soo much to learn here in the mughal household.. nothing is saintly like her amer palace.. she needs some wise tips from her dadi..who has a pandora full of experience.. Jalal is obviously very angry.. 

Precap: Ruku uses her brains and realises that Jodha won't accuse MA without any proof.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-__VJ__

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Tiger tiger come soon to bite jodha ka hand or leg ,
This ugly track is now boring me to take a little peg ! Dead

Get done with this now CVs ! Angry

I wish the tiger track hasn't leaked then I wouldn't hate this dibba track so much now ! ROFL

70 epis are close to completion and not even a hug ! Dar wala bhi nahi ! Jodha ain't scared of dark, thunder , Etc ?   ROFL

The jungle trip needs to come Friday ! Sleepy

affableana__VJ__manzilmukul

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 18/09/2013 

Thanks to SBS .. we all knew that Jalal wasn't going to believe Jodha.. obviously when she didn't had any proof. Silly

Jodha is all frustrated and does a chit chat with Moti.. but Jodha seems to not sympathise with  or even understand Jalal at all.. she is sooo prejudiced. ...Ouch... Moti seems to be more sympathetic.. 

There was small scene of Jalal saying he won't forgive Jodha for this.. and there was a mark on his neck.. as if he was injured.. don't seem to recall that mark??.. Confused

LOL.. at Resham's expressions LOLLOL... we got one info.. that in the past.. it was MA who had done all the previous miscarriages.. with the help of Resham.. so what made Resham think that this time it won't be MA?? Confused

Ruquiya ..even after interrogating MA.. still thinks that there might be some truth in Jodha's accusations.. 

Oh finally something which is not related to this dibbi mystery.. we saw Pratap.. and he still planning on a war with jalal.. he receives the news of Bharmal going to amer.. wonder what he will do??.. he deffo seems to want to meet Bharmal.. 

Ramhim is obviously going to say no or stay mum.. coz poor him.. Jalal asked about whether he took the dibbi.. and obviously he won't be thinking about the robbery .. rather than what MA was doing there.. But wonder how Jodha would come out safe after this? Confused.. coz the precap suggested they were a bit cordial..Confused

Precap: A welcome relief for AkDha fansBig smile.. Jalal in disguise.. maybe part of his investigation.. but what strike me was ..they had a cordial conversation.. especially from jodha's side. wonder how that happened.. 

Anyways whatever now.. please end this track fast.. bring that doppelganger and finish off this track so that we can move on other things.. Sleepy

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 18 September 2013 at 10:08am

-Khush-__VJ__manzilmukul

Go to top