Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 26)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

I am NOT watching this episode since there hasn't been anything new than bharmal coming! LOL

BUT... WTH is wrong with the entire forum?

"Jalal is beyond redemption"... "Jodha should never love Jalal" ... and yada yada shitzzz Angry Stern Smile

For GOD's sake... he has LOST A BABY! That too due to someone's ugly motive! Stern Smile Is it really soo damn hard to decipher this??? It's not like someone attacked him or stole some stupid treasure of his! D'oh that he would forget it in a day or two and be back to normal! Ouch
The baby he has lost was first of all conceived after soo much wait! Can someone please put themselves into the place of a person who was supposedly wanting a baby for years now and according to history will yearn again for 5 more years! Disapprove

he is a king... for him its was a baby but equally an heir to the country's largest kingdom! Even in today's world women lose respect for being barren... its not a joke for an emperor to move around without an heir and become a laughing stock and consecutively a potential danger to the throne... He is a male... his ego and physical masochistic thoughts will be bruised! Ermm

and sorry to say NOTHING is wrong if he makes bharmal want to taste his sweets... When its a duty of the cook or the wife...which was shown by jodha doing it as a duty... what the frack is with bharmal's insult? He is a male  ! But again, he is indebted to jalal !

The main motive people are not registering is that this CASE is a BIG deal ! D'oh it is not as easy as he forgived jodha or moti for spicy food or adham fiasco! Thumbs Down the moment people see this through the gravity of the situation will get why is Jalal reactin this way! Ermm

Lets just sign a petition to kekta that make AkDha fall in love in the next two weeks... and start her fav saga of separation for the next 200 episodes then if this track is so unacceptable! Day Dreaming Angry

CHILL PEOPLE! Not meaning to demean anyone's opinion but just trying to show some logic of tellyworld...Smile Stop giving ridiculous ideas to Cvs to speed love story or else all you will be left with is separation later! Smile 

LOL.. I know it is a serious issue.. it is just that it is getting dragged unnecessarily.. with Jalal  continuously  taunting or insulting.. we are no way near in reaching the culprit.. 

Don't want cvs make Jalal go through anything that remains as a black mark.. coz we all know that is a AkDha love story eventually..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulSuper KoolCarmillariyya6

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@ pooh ! Haila ! ROFL array Yaar it's been only two days of Jalal fuming and you all are tired ! LOL what will happen when they will fight after falling in love ! Tongue
And it's not a black mark re ! After all it's not only Jalal ! Even jodha too is only hell bent like him thinking Jalal is doing this purposely unlike seeing it like her brothers that the fact is all proofs are against her ! D'oh
In short dono Akkad ke baithe Hain ! Stern Smile but then that is what defines Akdha ! Cool

I know jodha is too angry now also for this blame , but at the end this track can only be worth if Jalal develops a trust in jodha which shall lead to love , and jodha too after the cool down is made to see that it wasn't any intentional goal of Jalal , that he was very hurt due to the loss and hence emotional more in decision making indicating he has a heart ! Embarrassed
Fingers crossed !
If this shit continues beyond the next week I will chop CVs myself! ROFL

Edited by -Khush- - 05 September 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.Fr0zenmanzilmukulSuper Koolriyya6....Poojie....

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
@khush- yup...it's an interesting track...and, the precap is high voltage...we need to keep patience...I don't want the cvs to rush the story...moreover, they have managed to maintain the suspense...so,chill guys...that's what a daily soap is all about...drama, love,hate,betrayal...

Edited by Super Kool - 05 September 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulriyya6....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

@ pooh ! Haila ! ROFL array Yaar it's been only two days of Jalal fuming and you all are tired ! LOL what will happen when they will fight after falling in love ! Tongue
And it's not a black mark re ! After all it's not only Jalal ! Even jodha too is only hell bent like him thinking Jalal is doing this purposely unlike seeing it like her brothers that the fact is all proofs are against her ! D'oh
In short dono Akkad ke baithe Hain ! Stern Smile but then that is what defines Akdha ! Cool

I know jodha is too angry now also for this blame , but at the end this track can only be worth if Jalal develops a trust in jodha which shall lead to love , and jodha too after the cool down is made to see that it wasn't any intentional goal of Jalal , that he was very hurt due to the loss and hence emotional more in decision making indicating he has a heart ! Embarrassed
Fingers crossed !
If this shit continues beyond the next week I will chop CVs myself! ROFL

@ bold: exactly... they shouldn't drag more than necessary.. what is frustrating is that.. there is no progress in finding who the culprit is.. while we are getting only jalal - the jalad.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulriyya6

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
i hope they dont take the issue literally for 10 days Confused

i feel like get it with this track already pls...expose the culprit fast fast fast..else it looks a drag to me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulriyya6....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I have NO words ! Stern Smile
HOW Twisted can Jalal be ! Shocked

Imparting justice to public while being unjust to family ! Stern Smile

Monday come soon ! Dead poor jodha ! Hope this is not to make sukku a villain ! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reddypmanzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@kush...yet to catch the episode..does that mean aaj bhi no progress Ouch

who is sukku ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

Reddyp Groupbie
Reddyp
Reddyp

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged

I have NO words ! Stern Smile
HOW Twisted can Jalal be ! Shocked

Imparting justice to public while being unjust to family ! Stern Smile

Monday come soon ! Dead poor jodha ! Hope this is not to make sukku a villain ! Sleepy

Poor Jodha !!!

Go to top