Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 25)

SpeakNow22 Newbie
SpeakNow22
SpeakNow22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
@...Poojie... 
I might be wrong but you know that scene, where he says something like..."I invited him so we can settle this situation just like before," about the brothers. And he said that right after the wedding propsol was read out loud. Honestly, I am sure that my theory is wrong. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey guys, I just remembered something I read a long time ago! Hoshiyar, who is the supposedly loyal eunuch servant of Ruqaiya begum, had switched loyalties once Mehrunnisa (aka Nur Jahan) became Jahangir's 20th wife and quickly gained power in the harem. Hoshiyar was an opportunist and enjoyed being the chief servant of the chief Queen. When Jahangir married Nur Jahan, Ruqaiya Begun lost power in the harem because Nur Jahan was more intelligent and calculating even than her. Hoshiyar became Nur Jahan's chief servant and served her till he died.
So I was thinking...is it possible for Hoshiyar to be the culprit? Confused I know some people have begun suspecting the servants...Hoshiyar, MA's servant, even Moti Bai...

Then if Hoshiyaar is a historical figure.. then they can't kill him just yet ConfusedOuch...

Yup, Hoshiyaar is definitely a historical character. He plays an important role later in history once Jahangir becomes King. So the CVs cannot kill him off without distorting history.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SpeakNow22

@...Poojie... 
I might be wrong but you know that scene, where he says something like..."I invited him so we can settle this situation just like before," about the brothers. And he said that right after the wedding propsol was read out loud. Honestly, I am sure that my theory is wrong. 

He said he will settle the situation with Bharmal..like the way he settled with Jodha and her brothers in the courtroom ... 

He is no way interested or going to marry Sukanya.. 
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Hey guys, I just remembered something I read a long time ago! Hoshiyar, who is the supposedly loyal eunuch servant of Ruqaiya begum, had switched loyalties once Mehrunnisa (aka Nur Jahan) became Jahangir's 20th wife and quickly gained power in the harem. Hoshiyar was an opportunist and enjoyed being the chief servant of the chief Queen. When Jahangir married Nur Jahan, Ruqaiya Begun lost power in the harem because Nur Jahan was more intelligent and calculating even than her. Hoshiyar became Nur Jahan's chief servant and served her till he died.
So I was thinking...is it possible for Hoshiyar to be the culprit? Confused I know some people have begun suspecting the servants...Hoshiyar, MA's servant, even Moti Bai...

Then if Hoshiyaar is a historical figure.. then they can't kill him just yet ConfusedOuch...

Yup, Hoshiyaar is definitely a historical character. He plays an important role later in history once Jahangir becomes King. So the CVs cannot kill him off without distorting history.

Then it can't be hoshiyaar either.. Confused...maybe some other servant..Confused
VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Gosh my power not here
Epi started kya
tutitu Newbie
tutitu
tutitu

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hey guys. . any update? Any hint to know who is the real culprit?Day Dreaming
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 05/09/2013
What an episode OuchOuch... don't want this 10 days dragging Ouch... how much more taunting and insult will be there??

This is getting ridiculous.. why are the cvs taking us back to jalal-the jallad?? OuchOuchOuch... 

the last one month..the episodes have been soo good... now this Ouch

Jalal.. u have some severe apologizing to do... Ouch... how can Jodha even love him at all??... there is no future for AkDha in the near time... long long wait.. OuchOuch

Jodha's dadi was really nice... an experienced lady.. I wonder why this news had to be sent to Amer.. and how long is the journey from agra to amer??.. within a day you can reach there?? 

Precap: is that a dream?? why is bharmal all of a sudden getting arrested??.. 

CVs...bahut hogaya.. can't bear this anymore... time to end this track Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

test12345678manzilmukulDae_drmerLady_MacbethSoju.VasusenaRadheya

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I am NOT watching this episode since there hasn't been anything new than bharmal coming! LOL

BUT... WTH is wrong with the entire forum?

"Jalal is beyond redemption"... "Jodha should never love Jalal" ... and yada yada shitzzz Angry Stern Smile

For GOD's sake... he has LOST A BABY! That too due to someone's ugly motive! Stern Smile Is it really soo damn hard to decipher this??? It's not like someone attacked him or stole some stupid treasure of his! D'oh that he would forget it in a day or two and be back to normal! Ouch
The baby he has lost was first of all conceived after soo much wait! Can someone please put themselves into the place of a person who was supposedly wanting a baby for years now and according to history will yearn again for 5 more years! Disapprove

he is a king... for him its was a baby but equally an heir to the country's largest kingdom! Even in today's world women lose respect for being barren... its not a joke for an emperor to move around without an heir and become a laughing stock and consecutively a potential danger to the throne... He is a male... his ego and physical masochistic thoughts will be bruised! Ermm

and sorry to say NOTHING is wrong if he makes bharmal want to taste his sweets... When its a duty of the cook or the wife...which was shown by jodha doing it as a duty... what the frack is with bharmal's insult? He is a male  ! But again, he is indebted to jalal !

The main motive people are not registering is that this CASE is a BIG deal ! D'oh it is not as easy as he forgived jodha or moti for spicy food or adham fiasco! Thumbs Down the moment people see this through the gravity of the situation will get why is Jalal reactin this way! Ermm

Lets just sign a petition to kekta that make AkDha fall in love in the next two weeks... and start her fav saga of separation for the next 200 episodes then if this track is so unacceptable! Day Dreaming Angry

CHILL PEOPLE! Not meaning to demean anyone's opinion but just trying to show some logic of tellyworld...Smile Stop giving ridiculous ideas to Cvs to speed love story or else all you will be left with is separation later! Smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.Kim75Super Koolmanzilmukul....Poojie....

Go to top