Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 24)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I didn't think it was that bad an epi...a bit slow, yes but I liked how everyone was speculating about the real culprit...the mystery is being built up and the intrigue kept alive.

The most pleasant surprise to me was the fact that Ruq also isn't blindly buying the logic that Jodha HAS to be the culprit...her brain has come out of the emotional trauma and is looking at the fact regarding other failed pregnancies in the harem before Jodha showed up so it's a bigger conspiracy than previously considered as she herself said...I liked that she told Jalal to find the culprit WHOEVER IT ISThumbs Up...pleasant surprise that BLIND justice isn't being served...even though Jalal wants to blame Jodha for other reasons...but Ruq didn't get carried away in her own dislike of Jodha...props for that.

I liked the Hamida-Jodha scene too...even though the actress playing Hamida sucks, she got some good scenes in these past two epis showing her as something beyond the bechaari hapless mother...and the power she holds being the mother of the emperor.

Precap...I guess the royal clashes will continue b/w these two for a while as the investigation continues...lol

Jodha can't investigate anything herself at this point since she's under arrest...and she too has her prejudices against Jalal in that he blindly hates her and wants to blame her...so let's see who manages to do some ACTUAL investigation...lol I guess Hamida or Moti might step up to the task.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvdlip-Khush-manzilmukulLady_Macbethriyya6....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 04/09/2013
A nice episode..

So Jalal gives in and gives them 10 days. so more dragging before this issue is settled..but I guess it is expected.. this is an imperial murder...they will drag it for sometime... but what is this??.. they are not to see each other and nobody should see them... so how exactly are they going to prove they are innocent?? Confused... sitting in a closed chamber ...what proof will they be able to get?? Confused... I didn't get this at all..Confused

Ruquiya was a surprise today... we found out something today.. that there had been miscarriages also before jodha came... so the root of the issue is something else... I have started to believe it is Hoshiyaar now - Ruq's eunuch..Confused... I am glad Ruq pointed this out to Jalal.. but Jalal is still blinded by rage.. 

It was sooo lovely to see Jodha-Hamida bond!!.. it was a lovely scene Smile

Maan Singh was very good today.. thank god he stopped the amer bros to think that jalal is doing a conspiracy against them... and told them how all the evidences are against them... Unlike Jodha.. who still seems to not understand that all the evidences are against amer..and that Jalal is simply not conspiring against them.. Yes.. he was wrong in not giving them a fair trial beforehand.. 

Amer bros discussing who could be the culprit was nice to see.. MA and Adham seem to think it is Shareef too... the way it is going.. it is neither of these trio..but someone else.. and hence I am doubting Hoshiyaar.. we don't know his back story.. but we will I am sure in the future.. 

Sukanya is getting married.. we saw the guy's family too.. so looks like her marriage will get a proper track I guess.. so hope of Jalal manaoing Jodha in amer is high TongueEmbarrassed

Precap: LOL.. Jodha is threatening Jalal LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvsumi209dlip-Khush-manzilmukulriyya6AreYaar

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@ Anu and Poojie..Word about Ruqu..It was such a pleasant change from Ruqaiya that she was not behaving like the typical vamp that she had become off late..She stood true to her description of AKAL...like Hoshiyar had said in her intro that the Padshah Begum has akal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....riyya6AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Watching now!

Sooo... hamida, court, and ruq have convinced Jalal to give more time! Basically he separates the siblings so that if they are criminals they can't hatch another plan LOL ... so Jodha is ALONE here I think... No one can help her Confused

Ruq again , though positively, proves why she has a control over Harem and Jalal thanks to her unconciuos-always-alert brain which has again become active post her ego of M-U-Z is gone! Tongue
Go baby ! Cool

Looks like this epi was written on Labor day monday and Cvs planned to give both AkDha's brains a holiday! D'oh

Jalal and Jodha BOTH at this time are living in their first meet time... Ouch Both think that the other is punishing them for their personal hatred! Disapprove when someone third is fueling this! Angry

LET THIS PASS... they need to cross a test of trust on each other before they move on to the next phase! Embarrassed It's better for them to distrust each other now than after falling in love! lol

Even Kanhaji might be wondering Hey Marah Ramji! This girl will be burnt like a bhutta and all she thinks is my aarti! Stern Smile ROFL

Today ... I LUBB you Maan Thumbs Up  Rather than harping about Rajputs he showed all the points in practicality to his clan today ! Clap that ALL proofs are against them! MA and Adham ... tumhari to lagegi waat with Sharif included! Evil Smile Yeah I know they won't be exposed but still ... they will be at constant threat ! LOL

I am loving this Hamida now! Thumbs Up Even in the movie, she was pretty helpless in front of Jalal's blindness for MA, but when she saw his life threatened without Jodha she showed MA her position! Cool
Kudos how she even shut up her baccha that she is Mariam and above his rulings unless she is interrupting a process! LOL
Looks like Jalaal has planned to be a pain for rajput gang for these ten days by inviting bharmal over lmao

Congos Sukku LOL

PRECAP: Good Lord! ROFL Bhagwaan Bachao mujhe! Another war over Baapusa! LOL
CULPRIT GUESS: I feel like poojie said it could be hoshiyaar or any servant too Stern Smile
All in all... I really think this person would have been once upon a time a victim of Jalaal's ruthlessness... and is doing all this for revenge... this can also pave a way for Jalaal to realise the unfair stuff he has done as a ruler (under BK) and it paves path for him to transform to Akbar! Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dlipmanzilmukulriyya6....Poojie....

SpeakNow22 Newbie
SpeakNow22
SpeakNow22

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Is Jalal planning to marry Joha's sister as well? OMG. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SpeakNow22

Is Jalal planning to marry Joha's sister as well? OMG. 

What makes u say that??.. Ouch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I just remembered something I read a long time ago! Hoshiyar, who is the supposedly loyal eunuch servant of Ruqaiya begum, had switched loyalties once Mehrunnisa (aka Nur Jahan) became Jahangir's 20th wife and quickly gained power in the harem. Hoshiyar was an opportunist and enjoyed being the chief servant of the chief Queen. When Jahangir married Nur Jahan, Ruqaiya Begun lost power in the harem because Nur Jahan was more intelligent and calculating even than her. Hoshiyar became Nur Jahan's chief servant and served her till he died.
So I was thinking...is it possible for Hoshiyar to be the culprit? Confused I know some people have begun suspecting the servants...Hoshiyar, MA's servant, even Moti Bai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....riyya6

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey guys, I just remembered something I read a long time ago! Hoshiyar, who is the supposedly loyal eunuch servant of Ruqaiya begum, had switched loyalties once Mehrunnisa (aka Nur Jahan) became Jahangir's 20th wife and quickly gained power in the harem. Hoshiyar was an opportunist and enjoyed being the chief servant of the chief Queen. When Jahangir married Nur Jahan, Ruqaiya Begun lost power in the harem because Nur Jahan was more intelligent and calculating even than her. Hoshiyar became Nur Jahan's chief servant and served her till he died.
So I was thinking...is it possible for Hoshiyar to be the culprit? Confused I know some people have begun suspecting the servants...Hoshiyar, MA's servant, even Moti Bai...

Then if Hoshiyaar is a historical figure.. then they can't kill him just yet ConfusedOuch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top