Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 23)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Watching now!

Fudge Shocked Jalal is raging mad and how! Shocked You can see Rajat's veins bulging on his throat the way he is shouting on jodha Ouch

WTH does Jodha mean by harping on Jalal is inconsiderate? Yeah I know he ain't listening but does she not know ALL proofs are against her? ROFL Angry

MA and her twisted LOWE Sleepy...She is more shocked to see someone is surpassing her in these tricks! Dead

So it is not MA, nor Sharif nor anyone else! Stern Smile Piu can be right... it can be that Jealous aunty begum who is MIA now a days! Confused But cannot tell... LOL

I don't know WHY but I liked Jalal shutting up Maan singh ROFL 
I know MS is right today but God, why would you still go on about your morals which are sadly not proofs to save your Phuphi Angry LOL ... Always high on Rajput glory and thought jalal would let him go all time! ROFL

Hamida is a TRUE fangal Cool The way she detailed out everything! Clap star!

A big applause to Rajat ! Clap He was totally awesome as the raging mad ruthless Jalal today! Star
You be loyal to him, he will forgive anything you do, you cheat him he will show you who he is ! Cry
Just now his heart was picking up its pieces to beat again and someone ...someone Dead has hit it so hard to again shatter into a million pieces! Angry
 Precap: Jalal is not too mad... Confused so looks likes he cools down after hamida's reasoning and is waiting to find new proofs! LOL but still his hatred for jodha is back to square one! Ouch

Edited by -Khush- - 03 September 2013 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75manzilmukulEXOLriyya6....Poojie....

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@khush that aunty type Pinaz begum was the original one who stepped into the hamaam with rose petals and hukka ...she said in that episode - "wallah aisa kya hai us ruqaiyya mein jo hummein nahi haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLand hoshiyar says AkalLOLLOLLOLlol pata nahi my ghanti bajing since all potential conspirators claimed innocence LOLLOLLOLab kaun bacha...Confused
BTW WHERE IS ABDUL *DEMANDS HIM BACK *

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Kim75EXOLriyya6

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@piu ... CVs have gone on Perm. Amnesia regarding Abdul! Angry Censored
I wish he was here to sense Jalal and make him understand it his way! He is the only one who does not fear even a second to show Jalal what is wrongCry

Haan Haan I know Pinaz.. I do not remember her name, but I remember her quest to be Jalal's favvv and she does look like an aunty! ROFL

PS: what part of the epi is that Salima Jalal scene? Cant see in my videos :( Beginning or end? Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul....Poojie....riyya6

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@Khush haan re Abdul was fun to watch...screw CV'sAngryBTW koi naya lehenga to de do Jodha ko sirf 4 jodein hain uske paasLOLLOLLOL
The Salima-Jalaal scene was somewhere in the middle.A very interesting scene a must watchEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-riyya6

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedDekh liya! Big smile Jalal is sooo mad! Ouch He indirectly told Salima that BK is no more and he takes decisions! D'oh Good lord this boy! LOL

I was first sad that Bharmal might take Jodha back to amer but then I applied a thought that Jalal wouldn't let him do that until she is proved innocent! Dancing No separation for now ROFL

But feel Bharmal will stay here till it is resolved since the whole Amer clan is on the pedestal to get burnt LOL

Looks like once she is proved innocent Jodha might herself want to go back to Amer and Jalal won't say anything out of guilt and may realize he is falling for her during separation? But that is too abrupt? Ermm

OK! Jodha should NOT go to amer! BAS ROFL ! Jalal needs to be his kameena self and not let her go anywhere and zabardasti flirt with her back to get forgiveness! Blushing LOL

@PIU! Dead exactly what I told in a post mocking ruq ka wardrobe! LOL Jodha also has only three outfits and three sets of jewellery... Green for functions, Blue and yellow for bedroom! Sleepy I thought more will come slowly since marriage was very fast but I am losing patience now! Angry

Edited by -Khush- - 03 September 2013 at 11:55am

manzilmukul....Poojie....riyya6

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
PLUS sometimes they do ghastly combos! Dead that scene where jalal pulls her in court regarding moti!? Blue dupatta... red blouse and a dullest pink ghagra from her old maika clothes! Ouch

THIS. SHOW. HAS. THE. WORST. STYLISTS. Stern Smile  I have ever seen ! Sleepy ONLY and ONLY rajat and paridhi's pretty looks do some justice to them... LOL

manzilmukulEXOLLady_Macbeth....Poojie....riyya6

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kush yes..Ruqu ka wardrobe is so limited too..Unka fabric bhi itna tachy AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryWatch Maharana Prtap for the regal dresses and fabrics of the queen even her jewellery looks pretty much the sameAngryAngryAngryAngry
BTW I am sure she will go to Amer after all this clears out and he will go to manao her PERIODLOLLOLLOLLOLI want Jalaal running after her to manao his roothi biwiTongueTongue

-Khush-EXOLLady_Macbethriyya6....Poojie....

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 04 September 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Super slow and boring episode.Only part worth watching was Ruquaiya using her brains...
The episode looked like a patchwork and the going round and round.Bhai viewers ko last episode mein hi samjh aa gaya tha conspiracy k compass mein kaun aying aur kaun nahiLOLLOLLOLagey badhoAngryAngryAngry
Precap-Typical Push and pull NOt interested.Jodha is not applying her brains and trying to think about logics and just happy in warning the ShehenshahLOLI loved the brothers and Maan Singh our chota dynamite.At least they are trying to reason..Jodha begum is worried about Kanha ji ki arti and not worried about ilzam ..I seriously wanted her to have FB's of how happy Jalaal was and How he lost his child..but nahi Madam is worried about everything else but the conspiracy..Where has all her buddhi gone everyone thinking about conspirators but Madam is going to be busy warning about Bapu sa ka apmaan Bhaggu ..Give Jodha some royalty pleaseD'oh

I hate this pink colour nowOuchOuchOuchOuchmy fonts red ones didn't match tooLOLLOLLOL

Edited by manzilmukul - 04 September 2013 at 9:09am

-Khush-elasinghAreYaar

Go to top