Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 21)

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Autumn_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn_Rose
Autumn_Rose

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Jalal..!
Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Taran adarsh @taran-adarsh

Balaji Motion Pictures Ltd. launch talent management arm, Balaji Spark. Headed by Firoz Engineer, who will report to Tanuj Garg, CEO- BMPL.

Balaji Spark has already signed Rajat Tokas, Paridhi Sharma, Siddharth Gupta, Ashish Juneja, director Akshay Roy and Ekta Kapoor.

Edited by Aashu75 - 30 August 2013 at 8:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiLady_Macbeth

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Awww Jalal ! God will give you everything back once you do all the noble deeds as Akbar! Cry Embarrassed

Poor guy was soo happy ! He told Ruq he is more happy to be a dad than having an heir ! Broken Heart

Thanks CVs for actually showing a man cry when feeling this loss! Clap they didn't do like most soaps where just cause a hero is perfect and recluse he doesn't feel any pain and can't cry ! LOL

Loved him ! Cry

Dhatura it is ! Ouch many soaps ki ek dawa for MC.   ROFL

I don't know but that daima knowing so many details abt it like it isn't made in Mughal area is OTT ! Stern Smile not like she is a drug peddler to know so much info ! Ermm also that only old established Hakims (indirectly royal pharmacy peeps) know abt it!

I wonder if she is involved with MA too ! Not likely but can't tell lol!

Looks like MA mixed dhatura in the milk or else if one can smell even from mouth after hours , wouldn't jodha be able to smell it if it was in her kesar ?! Geek and then later mixed the dhatura in kesar to make it look like that's where it came from !
Wacko

One smart lady she is ! Angry now jodha can't even eat the kesar and prove her kesar was pure ! Why the heck did she not make Jalal keep it in his own room ?! Whatever lol I'm so worried for her ! Ouch lol

Needs to be seen HOW will jodha prove it ! Kesar has dhatura mixed ... Will Hamida show the light to Jalal ?! Stern Smile or is it that jodha will only show him logic and he cools down that why would jodha do this since it got her rid from fake drama ! And he genuinely knows her happiness abt the kid ! Cool

Jalal is a mad like a bull in precap ! Wonder in what way jodha will be saved ! Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75manzilmukulEXOL....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 02/09/2013
Jalal is sooo excited.. and as it happens.. it get jinxed Ouch

Ruquiya's miscarriage.. Ouch...but now did MA really do it??.. that requires a lot planning Confused... Khwaja shera said ..the thing came out of Mughal regions... so MA already bought the thing from beforehand.??...Anyone could have easily mixed it with the kesar... but getting that thing into the kingdom requires planning... so did MA plan this death since some time?? Confused

Jalal is FURIOUS!! OuchOuch... All the evidences are against Jodha Ouch..and Ruquiya's pleas has made a greater impact..Ouch

I fear for Jodha now OuchOuch... too scared for herOuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Kim75manzilmukulEXOL_Poulomi_

SpeakNow22 Newbie
SpeakNow22
SpeakNow22

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Seriously? Just when he was about to fall for Jodha...urghhh
I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. I wonder what will happen. He won't kill her obviously. Perhaps he would keep her alive and threaten her, once again. You know, about living a life in misery and whatnot. Maybe Moti will attempt to rescue Jodha. Honestly, I really want to see how Jodha can get out of this mess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
what a big mess is in Jodha now...looks like MA's plan..

how come as soon as MA drank..she was fainting..is datura so fast..

Edited by nneeiill - 02 September 2013 at 12:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukul

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Hmmm ! There are Sharif suspects too I see ! Can't say anything ! Yesterday they didn't yet show MA actin up ! Lol !
I also read Mainavati could do it out of insecurity lmao ! On tweeter ! :P

Go to top