Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 20)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Khush-

@ anu... ditto... he is just soo happy that jodha gave blessings to his son.. LOL ...  

Not just that...it's the WAY she gave the blessings...and it is indeed VERY ironic that a man who claims to have no heart, instantly felt the pull of something that was written from the heart...

I think they are handling Jalal's growing feelings for Jodha beautifully...every day she reveals a new aspect to him and he's more enamored and touched by her, despite himself...there is a tenderness and sweetness creeping into their relationship now as well...and the bantering is almost good-natured now rather than the usual "I hate you, I hate you" stuffLOL

I think it's sweet that Jalal has a sense of humor about this...he doesn't just blindly hate her guts...and even though it pinches him that SHE hates HIM...lol, at the same time he never stops his own brand of flirting with her...he's almost good-natured about the whole situation in a sense...until ofcourse the next plot from MA or Ruq descend.LOL

Haan anu... the whole scene and his dialogues justify that it is indeed the WAY Jodha does STUFF is what pulls him! Tongue and him accepting it was a step overcome into his love journey... Embarrassed
there has to be level of sweetness when they are falling in love, BUT I hope Cvs don't fade that desireful, possessive side of Jalal aside ... atleast till they fall in love! Tongue  Jodha is totally affected by that RAW desire of him somewhere given now how she does not push him or go aghast when he is close ... in the sword scene or the aarti one! Wink
Well not to worry cause kekta herself has a kinky side LOL

Flirty toh baccha hoga hi aakhir Jawaani beeti nahi! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolEXOL

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Keel me anu but I went Shocked when i saw that Blood red sharbat ROFL Lol I got this feeling he might get drunk and go to Jodha D'oh LOL ... Paani hee peeta... lol

@poem haan... it is just so beautiful... Ladka haqq jataana jaanta hai... cruelly ya sweetly.. LOL first with the farmaan, and now with the poem...its so important to tell her "shehensha ne tohfa qabool kiya" Cool and jodha cuts it that it wasn't meant for him... D'oh by God bechare ka ego kitna puncture karti hai yeh ladki lol...

My LIKE is not working :@

Edited by -Khush- - 29 August 2013 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Kinky? Hey bhagwaan, paagal ho tum sabLOL

Well obviously the fierce attraction and the push/pull b/w them isn't going anywhere given that they are both inherently fiery personalities...they will continue to clash...but I think the sweetness is a surprisingly pleasant touch...that's all I was trying to say.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLSonaLuvZaSafSuper Kool

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Kinky? Hey bhagwaan, paagal ho tum sabLOL

Well obviously the fierce attraction and the push/pull b/w them isn't going anywhere given that they are both inherently fiery personalities...they will continue to clash...but I think the sweetness is a surprisingly pleasant touch...that's all I was trying to say.

that warning is for the CVS Wink LOL ... I swear the kachra writers make of fiery couples after love phase is over! AngryLOL LOL ...

Sweetness just adds that Regal touch to them... you always need underlying subtlety in period romances ...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Super KoolEXOLSonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

that warning is for the CVS Wink LOL ... I swear the kachra writers make of fiery couples after love phase is over! AngryLOL LOL ...

Sweetness just adds that Regal touch to them... you always need underlying subtlety in period romances ...Embarrassed

lol yaar thing is, this story, this setting has INHERENTLY enough drama and masala for Ekta to keep them at loggerheads time and again...so don't worry about the fieriness going away...especially given the fact that Jodha has a HAREM and Ruq to deal with constantly...Jalal in sabke beech mein bounce around hota rahegaLOL...won't become a sappy loverboy anytime soon I think.

Yes, the sweetness has this regal touch to it...the way they both have their postures as they talk to each other...Jodha with her ghoonghat and Jalal with his hands behind his back and an amused smile on his face...he teases her...kinda cutelyLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ginco-Khush-EXOLSonaLuvZaSafSuper Kool....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

PS: Hindustan ke Shehenshah jee ke paas itna samay ki unhone Amer ki shehzaadi ki poori kavita Kanthast karli, ready to impressh by reading it to her ? Tongue 

Raat bhar madira peeke yahi kaam kiya hoga! ROFL

Jokes aside, since he cannot read it means the poem was so deep he could remember it the back of his mind! Embarrassed

LMAO@ MadiraaaLOL

Yes it's super sweet that he remembered the poem just through the recitation...shows the deep impact it made on him...and the fact that he recited it back to Jodha verbatim...it touched him on a very elemental level and he couldn't help but express that to her...no lies, no games...he expressed what he felt from his heart...that is what was nice about this.

I was surprised too..that he remembers the entire poem...ClapApproveEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLSuper Kool

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
aaj mujhe fir se hamida begum ki bateesi naseeb hui...i love her ...

and am loving all the discussions kehne ko kuch raha hi nahi...

i guess ekta is always good with handling "falling in love" phase...

and today they again brought well how jalaal is not padha likha but still he is fond of literature poems etc etc...

someone bring ruq  out from her la la land...itna kuch aas paas ho raha hai..and still she is so clueless LOL

Edited by nneeiill - 29 August 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-SonaLuvZaSafSuper Kool

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 30/08/2013
Really don't know what was MA problem??.. where were her manners while welcoming the Amer people??.. Sharif was more accommodating Confused...MA checking out the kesar in front of everyone .. hopefully this will help Jodha in future to prove herself innocent.. 

Saw Maan Singh after ages.. so he is Agra.. LOL

Jalal's adad lasting few seconds longer for Jodha compared to others.. ..hinting how even the small gifts are special to him...all are small subtle hints.. Embarrassed.. 

It was nice to see Jalal praising Jodha's gift in front of everyone..Big smile... 

MA-Adham scene where he is screaming and questioning her had an abrupt ending... Why do I feel MA must have done something to kesar after all this tirade??.. is it possible?? Confused

Here Jalal himself have made Jodha drink the milk to Ruquiya.. how can Jodha be made responsible??.. Confused... 

Jalal-Rahim dancing was cute.. but alas ..couldn't make out Jodha's expressions as her ghoonghat wasn't see through Cry.. I could see Moti smiling too.. better be that Jodha was enjoying too.. 

Precap; So it has happened.. miscarriage.. what if it is someone's dream??.. it really was strange.. .. chalo..it was not coz of Ruq's negligence...but she still only seems excited about Marium-uz-Zamaani.. 

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 30 August 2013 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Super Kool

Go to top