Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-Khush-

IF-Dazzler

-Khush-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Jalal again pulls his reigns tight over jodha and phamily by making amer co. stay more and torture jodha with more fake happily married moments ! Day Dreaming ROFL

I can't believe for the first time I am loving maina bharmal will stay in Agra and have presence in show ! LOL

The way Jalal heard jodha ke rants ! Cool he gave the pooja thali to her as Moti so she doesn't stop speaking ! ROFL again their banter over what's right and wrong ! And jalal's acceptance he indeed made her parents stay to torture her ! He just knows what nerves to pinch ! LOL

Ruq is gonna fall flat on her face when soon her instigations to Jalal about changing himself will actually make Jalal think over it ! Tongue and the devious couple plan to have a chess game to demean her !

As much as ruq will be angry on defeat , the fun will be how the same Jalal will swap parties in seconds and be intrigued over his new begum ! LOL uski toh chandi hi hai ! Two smart begum's he has now ! Lol

That adham dream shit was just Dead like W*F CVs ! Could have just shown him eyeing motibai again than this crap ! Angry

Looks like adham will say something shit abt Rajputs as the end indicated and this will connect to jodha saying she just played for Rajput honor than a Chindi wish ! Cool

What was with Jodha ka BGM played on ruq if I ain't wrong in shower scene ?! Whateva!

Salima meets jodha Big smile but leaves her with the MU that Rahim is actually jalal's son ! D'oh well not that I expect her to tell all abt her past with BK to jodha in first meet so its ok ! The next meet shall maybe clear this ! Embarrassed looks like when jodha might MU Jalal for something salima will tell abt it to jodha !

When Jalal said he won't come to ruq ka chamber for a few days means he will stay in Jodha's room ? Shocked Day Dreaming

Abb Ayega Mazzza ! ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gincorasiya.Star_girlSuper Koolmanzilmukul....Poojie....riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 2)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_girl

IF-Rockerz

Star_girl

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Please don't hate on my Adham-Moti. LOL Amo forever. LOL Btw, Lavina looked so freaking pretty in the bath scene tonight. Like a fairy princess. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-rasiya....SoniSona....riyya6

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Originally posted by Star_girl

Looks like Adham is doing some fantasy role playing stuff to his wife. Poor Moti!LOL

Can we please get an Adham-Moti fanclub? I was totally dazed when he said, "..Tum khayalo se jaati hi nahi.." We have a better romance than Akdha here. LOLLOL

ROFL Fanclub seriously? Adham is lusting for her, so i guess his main concern is to bed her not love her. Not something to root for... but Chetan Chetan Chetan, you have such a raw sexiness, in any avatar, u are so desirable. Embarrassed 

I agree with u Poulomi, he is lusting and what will akbar do if he catches him? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Please don't hate on my Adham-Moti. LOL Amo forever. LOL Btw, Lavina looked so freaking pretty in the bath scene tonight. Like a fairy princess. 

so we r hving plenty of bath scenes late, next its Jodha's turn...j/k

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....riyya6

SHARBI_NISHKA

SHARBI_NISHKA

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
epi was nice
mainly akdha pooja scene

Super Koolriyya6

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged

If i were gay (which i hope i am notLOL) i would have had a huge lesbian crush on her! 
Man She is beautiful !!! The scene was so perfectly shot, and she executed it beautifully.

I wish we have a near similar scene with Paridhi, when Jalal walks in.

...SoniSona....riyya6

Star_girl

IF-Rockerz

Star_girl

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

If i were gay (which i hope i am notLOL) i would have had a huge lesbian crush on her! 
Man She is beautiful !!! The scene was so perfectly shot, and she executed it beautifully.

I wish we have a near similar scene with Paridhi, when Jalal walks in.

Haha, I know. She is very pretty. LOL Btw, did you notice something funny? How Jalal does not even care how his favorite wife is, almost naked, bathing, and keeps on talking about Jodha? He does not even look over at her. And one freaking look at Jodha's face, and he is trying to kiss her, touch her, molest her. Wow. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-...SoniSona...._Poulomi_riyya6

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I agree with u Poulomi, he is lusting and what will akbar do if he catches him? 

He perhaps will say, "Dude! You are sick!"

...SoniSona....riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Go to top