Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 18)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@anu ! Pretty stuff ! I'm gonna BM this page for drooling sessions when needed later ! Embarrassed

PS: Anyone notice they have similar noses !? Tongue a buddy noticed it and showed me when they are side to side ! Lol ! For ref check anu's post before me -the second icon box, the second last icon in the last column ! :P
Sorry on mobile so location se kaam chalao !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@anu ! Pretty stuff ! I'm gonna BM this page for drooling sessions when needed later ! Embarrassed

PS: Anyone notice they have similar noses !? Tongue a buddy noticed it and showed me when they are side to side ! Lol ! For ref check anu's post before me -the second icon box, the second last icon in the last column ! :P
Sorry on mobile so location se kaam chalao !

Thanks, Khush :-)

Re: noses...oh yeahhh now that you mention it...I just looked more closely...they do have somewhat similar ones...haha

-Khush-

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
am little confused by the title "mariam uz zamani"..

according to wikipedia...mariam uz zamani was the changed name of harkha bai r jodhabai.
As per the custom of renaming a Hindu wife, Hira Kunwari was given the title Mariam uz-Zamani ("Mary of the Age").

today ruqiaya was saying she will become mariam uz zamani Ermm

so am confused is it title or name ??? coz apart from jahangir's mother no one else is called mariam uz zamani..if this was some kind of title then there should be have been many mariam uz zamani..for e.g mother of shah jahan etc...Confused

Edited by nneeiill - 28 August 2013 at 7:31pm

SonaLuvZaSaf

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

according to wikipedia...mariam uz zamani was the changed name of harkha bai r jodhabai.
As per the custom of renaming a Hindu wife, Hira Kunwari was given the title Mariam uz-Zamani ("Mary of the Age").

so am confused is it title or name ??? coz apart from jahangir's mother no one else is called mariam uz zamani..if this was some kind of title then there should be have been many mariam uz zamani..for e.g mother of shah jahan etc...Confused

I think it's the title reserved for the Queen Mother...the Mother of the Heir...since Jodha's going to be the one who ends up giving birth to the  heir, she'll get that title eventually but Ruq thinks that she's going to be the one to get it...and that's not going to happen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOLSonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

SpeakNow22 Newbie
SpeakNow22
SpeakNow22

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I honestly think that Ruks is not actually pregnant. The lady probably had some error, and later she figures out that she isn't actually. I am guessing that she continues acting like she is and attempts to secretly adopt a child and make it hers. Or perhaps, she blames that Jodha caused her a miscarriage. Jalal gets angry and askes her to leave the castle. Later he figures out the truth and goes to get her back from her parent's house.
EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I think it's the title reserved for the Queen Mother...the Mother of the Heir...since Jodha's going to be the one who ends up giving birth to the  heir, she'll get that title eventually but Ruq thinks that she's going to be the one to get it...and that's not going to happen.

ya but then i was wondering why no one else is called mariam uz zamani...if it was a title then hamida begum  was mairum uz zamani too..but no other queen in history is referred by that name..so got little curious...
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AreYaar

ya but then i was wondering why no one else is called mariam uz zamani...if it was a title then hamida begum  was mairum uz zamani too..but no other queen in history is referred by that name..so got little curious...

I think.. historically it was Jodha's muslim name.. but then we have shown that Akbar has allowed Jodha to keep her traditions etc intact.. so can't change Jodha's name like that.. So they must have thought to make it as a title.. which will eventually go to Jodha 

EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@poojie : ya it could be like that 

....Poojie....

Go to top