Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 17)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@ anu ...no work from my side... my vella clicks assembled them in line individually... more than the hand holding ones I loved the miscommunication nuances more Embarrassed LOL

AND my lady you are LITERALLY on a ROLL Clap ROFL
You are so descriptive in the take and the Gif take too Tongue 
but that's what you excel in... capturing those nuances... Hug

Haan I totally had forgotten the thali pulling! ROFL Bechara thought he has to take Sasu amma ki place and do his begum's aarti! Cool ROFL

This is so innocent in a way... ! Even today's men would go Silly if they were told supposedly of any ancient ritual of taking aarti of wife/women ... but here you have the Biggest Emperor of India so respectful (both here and movie) who does not have such Macho thoughts in mind when it comes to learning something new, be it religion! Star  Cutely trying his best to follow ritual! Reason why Jalal is most remembered for his tolerance to religion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Thank you thank you ..sooo much Hug

You're most welcome...here are the stacks you asked for...why did you edit the post?LOL

Edited by AreYaar - 28 August 2013 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.SonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thank you thank you ..sooo much Hug

You're most welcome...here are the stacks you asked for...why did you edit the post?LOL

U saw it LOL... thought not to trouble u...EmbarrassedLOL Ermm.. thought I will manage with single avis.. but THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Hug for the stacks Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

@ anu ...no work from my side... my vella clicks assembled them in line individually... more than the hand holding ones I loved the miscommunication nuances more Embarrassed LOL

AND my lady you are LITERALLY on a ROLL Clap ROFL
You are so descriptive in the take and the Gif take too Tongue 
but that's what you excel in... capturing those nuances... Hug

Haan I totally had forgotten the thali pulling! ROFL Bechara thought he has to take Sasu amma ki place and do his begum's aarti! Cool ROFL

This is so innocent in a way... ! Even today's men would go Silly if they were told supposedly of any ancient ritual of taking aarti of wife/women ... but here you have the Biggest Emperor of India so respectful (both here and movie) who does not have such Macho thoughts in mind when it comes to learning something new, be it religion! Star  Cutely trying his best to follow ritual! Reason why Jalal is most remembered for his tolerance to religion!

haha thank you ji...I enjoy capturing nuances if there ARE some to capture...so I'm glad the show has those as of nowLOL

Yes, I like how the show made it's point in it's own way about the merging of two cultures...Jalal's fascination and willingness to understand the aarti unlike MA who blindly hates all things outside of her culture...Jalal gave the ritual that respect.

Ofcourse not to forget, his fascination ties in with his fascination for Jodha...did you notice how his expression changed when Jodha was showing him how to take the aarti? You can see the INSTANT mischief his brain thinks of and LOL the defiant se looks he's giving her as he's basically burning his hand on the aarti rather than taking it properly and Jodha is giving him these exasperated looksLOL...He loves messing with herLOL

-Khush-SonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

U saw it LOL... thought not to trouble u...EmbarrassedLOL Ermm.. thought I will manage with single avis.. but THANK YOU SOOO MUCH Hug for the stacks Big smile

haha you're most welcomeHug   I'm in a generous mood today...aish karoLOL

Fr0zenSonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged

haha you're most welcomeHug   I'm in a generous mood today...aish karoLOL

Lucky day for us LOLHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Anu ! Isko KEEDA hai to always touch Jodha when in a fix! Tongue

Btw saw u in Bhabhi forum days back !saw episodes of Kunal ? he rocks ! :D cutie !

Edited by -Khush- - 28 August 2013 at 12:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Anu ! Isko KEEDA hai to always touch Jodha when in a fix! Tongue

Btw saw u in Bhabhi forum days back !saw episodes of Kunal ? he rocks ! :D cutie !

LOL yes he likes to act up.

Re: Bhabhi...yeah I check it on and off...kitna drag kar rahe hain for Kunal to find out who Shraddha is...but yeah's funny otherwise.

-----------

Made some more random stuff from the sword sceneLOL...I loved this one dialogue of Jalal's and Rajat delivered it very nicely too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.-Khush-SonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

Go to top