Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 16)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Episode Review: 28/03/2013

Although really happy for Jalal.. but the AkDha fan in me can't see Ruquiya-Jalal celebrating.. CryLOLLOL...strange how polygamous relationship works ...

MA is surely going to hurt Ruquiya and make her go through miscarriage.. and who knows the blame falls on Jodha..Ouch...Zee TV did tweet that MA is planning against Jodha Ermm..

If Jodha is implicated.. Jalal is never going to forgive her ..how will then AkDha bond Ouch

Seems like all this happen over utsav time.. wherein in front of everyone ...big drama will happen.. Jalal has sent out invitations to everyone.. 

Indeed...it's quite strange but I guess that was the norm of the time...what is so strange to us today was common for those people.  The many wives were happy for each other's pregnanciesLOL

Anyways, I guess we too have to compartmentalize and understand that each relationship has its own place...the Jalal-Ruq bond operates on a different level and their history is such...

With Jodha, Jalal has a different sort of fascination...as the aarti scene established too...

But I guess the writers will deffo do something to demarcate the relationships in the coming days as Jalal grows closer to Jodha and more distant from Ruq.

I don't think Jodha will be implicated...I think MA will make Ruq think that Jodha is responsible for her losing her baby but Ruq won't say this to Jalal and just plot against Jodha on her own levelLOL

Yeah I guess all of this will happen at the utsav only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Episode Review: 28/03/2013

Although really happy for Jalal.. but the AkDha fan in me can't see Ruquiya-Jalal celebrating.. CryLOLLOL...strange how polygamous relationship works ...

MA is surely going to hurt Ruquiya and make her go through miscarriage.. and who knows the blame falls on Jodha..Ouch...Zee TV did tweet that MA is planning against Jodha Ermm..

If Jodha is implicated.. Jalal is never going to forgive her ..how will then AkDha bond Ouch

Seems like all this happen over utsav time.. wherein in front of everyone ...big drama will happen.. Jalal has sent out invitations to everyone.. 

Anyways, I guess we too have to compartmentalize and understand that each relationship has its own place...the Jalal-Ruq bond operates on a different level and their history is such...

With Jodha, Jalal has a different sort of fascination...as the aarti scene established too...

But I guess the writers will deffo do something to demarcate the relationships in the coming days as Jalal grows closer to Jodha and more distant from Ruq.

I don't think Jodha will be implicated...I think MA will make Ruq think that Jodha is responsible for her losing her baby but Ruq won't say this to Jalal and just plot against Jodha on her own levelLOL

Yeah I guess all of this will happen at the utsav only

True.. we just have to accept the RuqLal bond.. I am thinking as best friends ... not taking any of this pregnancy track to heart.. 

Ermm..makes sense.. if Jalal comes to think it is jodha.. then it is the end of jodha's life LOL.. but yeah MA would brainwash Ruq into thinking it is Jodha... 

BTW ..will u be making avis of the aarti scne please??..pretty please?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SonaLuvZaSafAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged

BTW ..will u be making avis of the aarti scne please??..pretty please?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yep...just downloading the vids...will make them soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Zee TV tweets on JA last 2 days..

Which good news makes Jalal feel tremendously happy? #JodhaAkbar

Will Akbar's happiness soon turn sadness? To find out keep watching #JodhaAkbar

Mahamanga plots a plan against Jodha; will she succeed in doing so? #JodhaAkbar

Jalal is happy to know that Rukaiya is expecting their baby. Will this happiness be short-lived? #JodhaAkbar

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 28 August 2013 at 10:15am
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
These TWO are so CUTEEE Embarrassed Day Dreaming
Jalal's CPD aadat is rubbing off on new begum who now also finds chance to do dance like patidev! LOL

Poor Jalal did full preparation by replaying the tilak FB and bowing his head... smart bwoy Cool LOL but who plan fail nahi gaya cause he got another reason to hold her hand! ROFL

Jodha's dialogue that he can't think of anything else than sword and war is so not fair LOL bechara did try the tilak thing ... Approve LOL

so does the burnt/ ashy hand symbolize Jalal is burning in the heat of his desire for Jodha ? ROFL

I am happy with the fact that Jodha did not agree as much as I would have loved a fake love track, but still it would be cheating a mother's sentiment so good job jo! Thumbs Up

Ruqaiyya D'oh I feel the CVs need to handle her better... she comes across as a pendulum now which is annoying! Ermm 
Like yesterday she is so in love with Rahim and emotional for kids and today as soon as she hears abt pregars the next second she is in lalaland of being Mariam-Uz-Zamani ?Stern Smile
Instead they could have put this thought of her after a tussle with Jodha where after she realizes her other perks of MUZ than making her directly just vouch for it! Confused 
Anyways Sanu ki... It's clear now she is only and only a vamp lmao!

MA and her rajdhani express brain cells... She totally saw through all of Ruq's intentions and is on the hunt for it now! LOL at her sarcastic smils to her own DIL! LOL

I liked the Ruqlal scene mainly for Jalal! The Guy is sooo darn happy! Embarrassed Let's not even imagine his hurt after MC Disapprove poor Jalal!

ONE line that STOOD OUT for me is from Jalal where he says "Agar who ladki bhi hui toh hum use khuda ki neemat samjhein ge" and will treat her like a pampered princess! Clap 
It shows he is not just hungry for an heir for political reasons like ruq is... He genuinely wants to just become a father and FEEL that responsibility since he was not fortunate to get that from Humayun and has yearns more for it after BK left him again Embarrassed

Precap is Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.FemmeFatale.SonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@ Zee tweets... they are highlighting this "Shortlived" phrase a lot Geek
Looks like it is not a far fetched track and we might see its culmination in a week Ermm ... MA might plan to fix jodha as this but like Anu is saying, this is NOT a small mistake/crime she can get away with and Jalal can literally chop her for this Ouch
So either her plan of MC happens but the blame doesnot luckily go on Jodha, or its Ruq's foolishness which makes this happen... the latter can also distance her from Jalal! Stern Smile

SonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Gifs from the aarti scene :-)

LOL how hilarious was Jalal LITERALLY taking the thaal away from Jodha when she says aarti ki thaal hai...hahaha...these two were mega cute in this scene today...without realizing it, they are drawing closer to each other...today Jodha was the one to make an overture...no matter how she justifies it to herself...lol but she actually went to try and BLESS the guy who's HEAD she was screaming for just a few days backLOL...and how adorably confused did Jalal look bending for the tilak? haha

If anyone wants stacks, lemme know...specifically which ones and horizontally or vertically.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-NymeriaSonaLuvZaSafSuper Kool....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Thank you thank you ..sooo much Hug

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 28 August 2013 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Go to top