Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 148)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Anu if it's JODHA she will push and the major confrontation will come ,

If it's NOT jodha and ruq she will enjoy until the moment Jalal says jodha in his imagination ROFL and then toh ruq will screech loud enough to make Jalal faint in that stupor and in morning wake up to ear deafening rant from her - with a hangover !

Hope Jalal doesn't let ruq know of the sujamal/ secret meet stuff thinking she is Jo ! Angry
But yes I do hope we get a Dhaka loop with Jalal pushing Jo this time LOL

PS: sujamal got the hunch that shareef is behind jodha . Jalal should totally dance to Queens hungama ho Gaya ! Jab bhi peeta hai hungama Hota hai ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NikkiReedAutumn_RoseAreYaar

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
what d hell is goin on in dis serial? as in...jodha doesn't recognize sujamal...seriously...even shareef was able to do that?Shocked n plz someone go n kill that mazhar person...jabardasti beeh mein taang ada raha hai!!!!Disapprove n plz yaar...jaldi iss track ko khatam karo...bahut jyada pakao hain!!!!Sleepy don't feel lyk watching d show only now!!!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

So you finally agreed with me Khush!!!

Am telling you! The woman is getting all her action from Moti Bai! ROFL

That is THE ONLY EXPLANATION AS TO WHY SHE HASN'T JUMPED HER ENORMOUSLY SEXY & SEDUCTIVE & VERY HANDSOME EMPEROR HUSBAND.

THE ONLY. Approve

*Apes bhainsu* 

TOTALLY Cool ROFL

sunny is right someone tie her with a rope to TE AngryLOL

How're you aping me here Confused
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Bhainsa...
by writing in BOLD and underlined ROFL ROFL Wink

Today's epi:

Jodha ka khoon pee jati aaj main if I were a vampire! Angry Her one lie has totally shattered jalal Broken Heart

Poor thing even in this drunk stupor was jaaping that she can never do anything wrong Ouch

Jalal and his dhakka haunts LOL D'oh

Jodha's "aapka samman " BS is so jaded now... had it really been an awake jalal holding it she would have blown a fuse Ermm

PRECAP is Dancing Cool Clap Ruq ka MAHA babaji ka thullu... her raat ka saathi sleeping in Jo's room in broad daylight ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.--Janvie--Mallika-E-BhaisAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Is Paridhi seriously leaving the show? This show is doomed then...no one can play Jodha as well as her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush---Janvie--

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Is Paridhi seriously leaving the show? This show is doomed then...no one can play Jodha as well as her.

My head is effing spinning Anu Dead all is goin in circles !
Honestly it is better if she settles on a compromise ! It's not like santra is channel head or something she can get channel to intefere ! She shouldn't bow down to him and leave cause she will go unemployed and santra still will torture people ! Confused

I guess this drama is the reason why this whole week is filler with sujamal as bandhi and all ! Sleepy

--Janvie--AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Originally posted by AreYaar

My head is effing spinning Anu Dead all is goin in circles !
Honestly it is better if she settles on a compromise ! It's not like santra is channel head or something she can get channel to intefere ! She shouldn't bow down to him and leave cause she will go unemployed and santra still will torture people ! Confused

I guess this drama is the reason why this whole week is filler with sujamal as bandhi and all ! Sleepy

Is Ekta really not producing the show anymore or are they still b.s-iing that to avoid controversy from those Rajput people?

Paridhi doesn't seem like one to chuck this GOLDEN chance she's gotten...she always seemed very happy and grateful to have this role...it wouldn't make sense that she'd leave it for whatever reasons.

I hope this is all just lame controversy drama to hype the show and nothing else...if this is true, then the show won't last much longer.

-Khush---Janvie--

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I do think kekta is still producing ! When cvs change u know the difference (courtesy our Jappu Dappu of NBT and many other ) but if director kekta ka hai to she should be under table producer Wink

Totally paridhi will be another Gia manek if she quits this golden goose ! She won't find such a deal after .

I'm sure they will resolve the issue ! JA is the only savior for zee right now after a long time !

wildcat1994Mallika-E-Bhais

Go to top