Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 147)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 14 March 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
W*F just happened in the last minute... Jalal's eyes zoom in shock seeing something from the polo ground and he speeds up his horse, throws a dagger and there falls ATGAH SAAB with the dagger straight in his back! Shocked Stern Smile
I feel Jalal saw an assassin trying to hit him with that very venomous mini arrow that u blow like they showed in the jashn and he threw the dagger to save Atgah saab from the arrow which would be instant death! Ermm

[DISHA... when i saw the jashn promo with assassin trying to aim that small arrow by blowing it reminded me of the DV track where D is hit by similar thing in the neck and V goes all the way to get a magical medicine to heal it Embarrassed]

Jodha looked MAGNIFICENT in the water scenes! Day Dreaming her open hair was the BEST this time and her light jewels did the trick Day Dreaming other times she had so much jewelry she looked like maataji LOL yes the water splashing was animated but DAMN
after coming out they were so close! Blushing 

Jalal looked like a fancy dress advert in that attire! ROFL

but overall the polo game looked regal and gave a new different feeling to the chess games! Thumbs Up

that cheapu dreaming of jodha was plain Dead Dead Dead

props to salima begum for again saving jalal from the catfight and also advising Jo to give up harem it is CHEAP politics and Jodha already has extracted the best out of it no more use churning it (the dahi and butter example was fab) Clap
and also for showing jodha through the game how power hungry and position hungry Ruq is for Jalal! Cool

PRECAP: Aa gaya jodha ka panauti bhai Angry MA has seen it so it is very possible she will rile up jalal by poking on his dhakka wala chapter! and even if Jalal believes jodha is not in an affair, he will be very furious to know Jodha met his supposed assassin, the guy who made her family's life hell at one point of time and she met mostly a traitor of mughal sultanat! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994xitijjAreYaar

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
why do i have a feeling that the movie track is finally goin to be shown in JA?Confused hope nothin happens lyk in d movie...plz!!!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-xitijj

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner

Posted: 15 March 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged

-Khush-xitijj

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I just watched the Holi performance...why did they air it in that other show ka episode instead of the Holi special?Confused

But it was a nice one nevertheless...Paridhi is sooo graceful and lovely to watch...and the Lal Ishq bit was nicely done too...despite all the side drama that goes on in the show, these two know how to keep their chemistry on point...lol

Edited by AreYaar - 17 March 2014 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush---Janvie--Mallika-E-Bhais

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yes any I liked it too but I guess it was not as much as ZRA. I loved that one lol !
Paridhi is a treat :)

OMG anu who is in your dabba ROFL Wink

Paridhi pleas don't quit :( santram get out of this show ! Angry

What a HOT precap ! Jalal is totally about to break his last thread of patience man ! ROFL I bet it's a dream and if it's Ruq he is imagining as jodha RIP Jalal and all ears in Agra ROFL

xitijj--Janvie--

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Yes any I liked it too but I guess it was not as much as ZRA. I loved that one lol !
Paridhi is a treat :)

OMG anu who is in your dabba ROFL Wink

Paridhi pleas don't quit :( santram get out of this show ! Angry

What a HOT precap ! Jalal is totally about to break his last thread of patience man ! ROFL I bet it's a dream and if it's Ruq he is imagining as jodha RIP Jalal and all ears in Agra ROFL

Oye bhatakti aatma...ek hafte baad you are replying about that performance? Main toh bhool bhi gayiLOL

LOL kya karun...JA is in crap mode, TP is in crap mode...I have no options left to watchOuchOuchOuchLOL

What happened in the precap?

And is Paridhi quitting the show? Yeh kab hua?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Aww anu sorry lolz I was busy last week and was lazy on IF but I swear I saw your post today :/ I guess I never saw my posts section when ur post was made !

Why would Pari quit ? Don't u know our phamous devta of unemployment Mr Santra director Angry now it's this gals turn ! He is apparently favoring RT more and wasting her time on set :/ but she gave a quote she ain't quitting but settlement is on !

In precap he is MAHA drunk stumbling tries to hold her foot she pulls away then goes to her face and is staring like a hungry tiger on her sleeping beauty lips Tongue

I'm sure it's Ruq sleeping and he will call her jodha and imagine her as he told he will spend night with ruq to burn jodha ! ROFL or we r heading to Dhaka part two where finally Jalal will blow his head off and tell her to go ! I feel so bad for him the guy isn't hurt she is meeting a man but that she lies to him :(

TP - the new promo is interesting Tongue

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Aww anu sorry lolz I was busy last week and was lazy on IF but I swear I saw your post today :/ I guess I never saw my posts section when ur post was made !

Why would Pari quit ? Don't u know our phamous devta of unemployment Mr Santra director Angry now it's this gals turn ! He is apparently favoring RT more and wasting her time on set :/ but she gave a quote she ain't quitting but settlement is on !

In precap he is MAHA drunk stumbling tries to hold her foot she pulls away then goes to her face and is staring like a hungry tiger on her sleeping beauty lips Tongue

I'm sure it's Ruq sleeping and he will call her jodha and imagine her as he told he will spend night with ruq to burn jodha ! ROFL or we r heading to Dhaka part two where finally Jalal will blow his head off and tell her to go ! I feel so bad for him the guy isn't hurt she is meeting a man but that she lies to him :(

TP - the new promo is interesting Tongue

Tum toh Bangladesh pahunch gayi, KhushTongue

Thanks for the precap update...lol yeah I doubt that's Jodha...seems like Ruq only...so Jalal is going to push Jodha away figuratively this time I guess...so "dhakka" score will be evened out, what say?TongueLOL

Yeh Santram director ka drama seems never-endingWacko

Re: TP...new promo seems TYPICAL...I'm sick of Tanya crap.

-Khush-

Go to top