Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 145)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Anuuu ! ROFL sachi Yaar Angry haath maarne deti toh uska kya bigad jaata poor baby ... Like seriously Tripti is right how can this lady be so straight ? She doesn't get turned on by his charm/hotness/ flirting or even his sexy voice ? Stern Smile

Bechaara VANCHIT... Sigh ghrina got a twin brother Cry lol

Like according to him as said recently the guy has 4999 women who are ever ready to bang him but he only wants this 5000th lady who will kill his drive every frucking time ROFL

@disha oh you mean what the hell LOL lol libido ijjh someone shareerik iccha/ Yatra errr sexual desire/ drive Tongue lmao

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika-E-BhaisAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Anuuu ! ROFL sachi Yaar Angry haath maarne deti toh uska kya bigad jaata poor baby ... Like seriously Tripti is right how can this lady be so straight ? She doesn't get turned on by his charm/hotness/ flirting or even his sexy voice ? Stern Smile

Bechaara VANCHIT... Sigh ghrina got a twin brother Cry lol

Like according to him as said recently the guy has 4999 women who are ever ready to bang him but he only wants this 5000th lady who will kill his drive every frucking time ROFL

@disha oh you mean what the hell LOL lol libido ijjh someone shareerik iccha/ Yatra errr sexual desire/ drive Tongue lmao

@black: ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO what a SHUDH DESI description, Khush! You'd do Jodha's hindi SHABDKOSH proudClapLOL

@blue: LOL the other 4999 have come too easily to him so Jalal obviously will be more obsessed with the only one, the HUNAR KI KHAAN as he calls her who spurns himLOL...I guess killing his drive is also one of the "hunars" he weirdly he admires about her now? Lowe ke side effects...pagla gaye hain Shehenshah...ab toh unhein gussa bhi nahin aata at being spurnedLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 05 March 2014 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 March 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Aaabhar Oh Mitra (Areyaar ) ROFL

Seriously jodha is sooo seedha in this vishay Jalal may have to stop such hints and openly tell her Humare Mann mein aapke Liya shareerik iccha jagrit ho rahi hai puri bhi karade mhaari jodha Angry

Lol anger ... Don't worry the precap today has panauti of Jodha's life sujamal bhaisa back to meet her ! I sooo know cheapu is going to plant them like movie and maybe MA will rile up Jalal by saying this is why she doesn't let u touch her !
Logic says what jodha did in Ben track Jalal shouldn't distrust but these both have gigantic egos ! Can never predict ! Jodha is s that forbidden fruit he wanted once in a bad way , and wants her today in a good way too Wink
Plus I think jodha may dig her own grave here by lying to Jalal abt sujamal ! She loves sujamal and my hunch says she will forgive him and protect him and Jalal will not like jodha lying to him !

And like I read I feel sujamal will die saving jodha or Akdha from shareef unlike in a war like her does in the movie ! Maybe after their fight that kidnap spoiler comes true and sujamal will die saving her or both from him and abul Mali !
wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
this week was good!!!! though i missed d epi coz of exams...watched them today...can't believe  i missed so mcuh fun!!! of course few scenes...ruq confrontation, jalal-jo in bagh were gud...but d best was d one with HAKIM...gosh! hakim ki smile on akbar's questions about love-should i go, should i not!!!Heart n omg! jodha is now harem ki maalkin...kya baat hai!! Ruq...teri chaal toh tujhe bahut mehenge padege...jo will still reamin jalal ka heart!!!!Tongue n did Jodha genuinely say that"aap jaiye, iske pehle ki hamara shehansha ki patni hone ka kartavya ek behen ko maat de jaaye" ???Shockedcool...we have a Jashn lined up that too for jodha...kya baat hai!!!Clap par...best scene n dialogue of d week goes to jodha...during d swaord-pratice scene...when she asks jalal...kya kaha appne,,,,dil? par aapke paas toh dil nahi tha na shehenshah!!! n jalal ka retort ki woh hum baad mein dekhenge...abhi aap jaaiye!!!!WinkLOL
am dying to see next week ka epi...n why do i have a feeling that next week will see sujamal protecting jalal n jodha amidst d festivities n jashn...n giving his life for them???Ermm

-Khush-

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Khush-

@black: ROFLLMAO what a SHUDH DESI description, Khush! You'd do Jodha's hindi SHABDKOSH proudClapLOL

ROFL

such great diction this woman has ROFL

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Good episode today !

Jalal is showing full trust in jodha as BEK and jodha is Bhery happy Wink

So people who were disappointed with Jalal being blind should be happy he did pass slavery laws but they weren't taken seriously !

Liked Jalal back in disguise ! I thought he will dash into sujamal but ok LOL

And argh a uncle why did u do this stupidity today Angry ughhh cheapu !

Tera peecha na chodunga Jalal is singing Tongue loved how he almost caught Jo today and that stupid bandhi ugh! Jalal saying he is ziddi as if his begum is less ROFL
Tumhari ziddi pe hi toh pura show chalta hai re !

Looks like this Jashn is the movie rehash I guess Jalal passes new slavery law and that's why people were jumping with him ...but here the shooter will not be successful due to sujamal !

Bharmal is here too ... Hope he doesn't make Jalal partial in evaluating sujamal if the blame for attack goes on him somehow and plus I think Jalal will be problem if to pardon him for saving him or to punish him for what he did in amer and mewar ! Hmmm this track has surely built too many guesses lol

Edited by -Khush- - 11 March 2014 at 9:25am
wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
hamare guesses pe pani kaise pherna hai koi in serial walaon se puche!!!Angry abhi bhi, sujamal ko jinda rakha hai...ek aur melodrama ke liye!!!Ouch n ok...so bharmal has cleared tis sujamal being traitor thing with jalal...not bad!!!Big smile but...poor ruq...bina baat ke saza bhugat rahe hai!!!Unhappy cheapu...sujamal pe itna bada ilzamShocked...beta cheapu tu toh gaya, jodha tujhe chodege nai!!!!Tongue 
n koi hakim ko kapde donate karo yaar...bechara abhi bhi apne shaadi ke din ke kapdon mein ghum raha hai!!!Wink n wow...jodha in green dressWink...yaar, jalal ka first reaction dekhne mein maza aata...but either i missed it...or d serial ppl forgot abt d luv story!!!!Confused
so, finally..prove ho jaega that jodha is better than ruq in hadling harem...n omg! jalal did accept that bcoz of jodha he is able to rule his kingdom better...didn't he??ShockedBig smile
good yaar...d serial is back on track...but don't tell me now they'll show Bakshi jealous of Jodha...plz!!!!Disapprove

Edited by wildcat1994 - 13 March 2014 at 4:23am

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 13 March 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Cat !!! Why are u cribbing abt Hakims clothes u should shed happy tears on Jalal ka new grape color jama *rolls eyes* ROFL

OMG omg omg did u guys see the BTS video of their holi performance ! Big smile

Pari dancing to mor Bani thangat kare Cool she is such a graceful dancer and then both jodha Jalal slow dancing to Laal Ishq Day Dreaming sigh I love that song and then to other holi songs !

Anu Yaar be ready my gif machine LOL can't wait for this to air !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie--AreYaar

Go to top