Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 143)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">*Drum Rolls* filmaktionyellow2.gif
*Piu Makes an entry Jallu ishtyleLOLLOLLOL**
I am loving Jallu making all the puppy facewas and khush darling yes the Hair spa was AwesomeLOL
Uff JA toppled ermmm the TOP TRP grossers ..Errm Chado ji NAAM NAHI LUNGILOLLOLLOL...but YES ME SUPER DUPER HAPPY
*DOES A HAPPY DANCE*smilie_girl_014.gif
AND HOLA TO ALL LONG LOST FRIENDWASsmilie_girl_057.gif
</font>
</font>

Wow piuji charan kahan hai ? Angry LOL welcome back my saathi of wardrobe dissing ! Embarrassed

Trp se Yaad aya ... Hope u loved the confession week that got it ... Brilliant RT was na ? And how can our trp audience love jodha and Jalal going lovey ... Second week mein drop for the disguise Yatra week ! ROFL iss liye kekta ko cheapu and our eternal jinx sujamal ki Yaad a Gayi !

Edited by -Khush- - 22 February 2014 at 4:14pm

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 23 February 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Will this thread ever end ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Don't abandon JA Ekta :( please

U don't come close to accepting defeat Iron Lady !

Hope it's a gimmick to create sensation and cool the rajvanshi clan !

I hate Karni Sena Dead
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Wow these protests are still going on?Confused   I doubt such a high ranking show will be shut down over these protests so easily...ghadi ghadi drama karte hain...so lame.

Re: today's epi...was the boat ride scene shot seperately for the two actors? Cuz they never showed Jodha and Jalal in the same frame throughout that scene and precap se bhi lagta nahin that they are in the boat together...I really don't like body doubles waale scenes.

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Anu where the world did u go to ??? I was searching for u entire disguise track week :( lol

Yah ! Some peopl have no BLOODY job I guess ! Sigh ..bloody cause they made posters with blood ! Yawn why doesn't the police just give a laathi to such nonsense ?! Chaddo . Hopefully this is maate ka tactic to distract them and she is doing production under curtains !

Lol haven't watched epi yet but I read it for earlier epis too looks like PR aren't able to shoot together since a while ! :/ I don't mind separate frames till editing and acting are good but HATE BD :(

Btw I watched a spoiler vid on FB page ... Cheapu is gonna kidnap jodha :O and Jalal to be shown dead ! Wow looks like another maha dramatic track is up ! Obv Jalal won't die but hide to find jodha I feel !

Edited by -Khush- - 25 February 2014 at 12:14pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Anu where the world did u go to ??? I was searching for u entire disguise track week :( lol

Yah ! Some peopl have no BLOODY job I guess ! Sigh ..bloody cause they made posters with blood ! Yawn why doesn't the police just give a laathi to such nonsense ?! Chaddo . Hopefully this is maate ka tactic to distract them and she is doing production under curtains !

Lol haven't watched epi yet but I read it for earlier epis too looks like PR aren't able to shoot together since a while ! :/ I don't mind separate frames till editing and acting are good but HATE BD :(

Btw I watched a spoiler vid on FB page ... Cheapu is gonna kidnap jodha :O and Jalal to be shown dead ! Wow looks like another maha dramatic track is up ! Obv Jalal won't die but hide to find jodha I feel !

LOL main toh yahin thi...I didn't know you were looking for me...PM kar leti :-)

Disguise track wrapped up in a rush and waise I was a bit busy those days.

Ok so PR aren't gonna shoot together for a bit? Ok so I guess phir aise hi timepass scenes chalenge.

LOL Jalal gonna be shown dead? How many times will they keep on showing either Jodha or Jalal dead or about to die? Wacko

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 25 February 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Arre baba I figured you must be VERY busy to not come here for good epis so didn't bother u lol ! But I saw u in BW forum so didn't worry hence didn't PM u :)

I'm just guessing that PR aren't on same schedules since I read a post a before too this week that they had Jalal and jodha in different frames ! I don't know till when it will go on LOL

Jalal jodha dying always gives them high drama so yeh toh Hota rahega ! This time it might be Jodha's turn to realize his importance ! I knew this track will go this way ... Jalal has to go to the extreme of risking his life to make joda realize she indeed is his KHAAS begum LOL

Hopefully that will be the end of the death circle lol

AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 February 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Jalal !!! 50 nahi 500 nahi 5000 women Shocked

Jodha really has SOMETHING to turn your head around ROFL

I was very happy with the editing ! Only like twice or so they showed a BD from very far ... basically avoided the maha lame angle of shooting Jalal from BD Jodha's back Big smile and the actors were really nice in handlin it ! The only difference was Jalal's side was glowing and so did he in his bappi Lahiri KHAAS trousseau LOL while jodha side lighting was so dark :(

How happy he is this time ! Rather than thinking abt the MU seriously given their last letter drama, he instead blames the cupids this time Cool lol SAKHI Moti ? Tharo accent Hindi kaise ho Gayo banna?
That little sprinkle of regal talk too !

Ruq - her brains are vanishing as fast as the smoke of her hukkah due to her fire ! Angry

Jalal totally friend zoned her today ... Well she herself said fraandship is above all Wink

Jalal cared two pennies abt her throat exercises ! ROFL

Loved the last bit ! Jodha's answer ... The radiance washing over Jalal as jodha says prem ke Kaaran... Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafAreYaar

Go to top