Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 140)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 11/02/2014

Lovely episode Smile

Loved the romantic scenes..

Icing on the cake.. Rajat's marwari accent.. tooo good.. reminded me of the amer days EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Why was yesterday's precap cut?? Shocked..it would have been such a lovely scene Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
MEGA ADORABLEEE EPI! Day Dreaming LOL
As I had predicted from precap, Jalal looks much cuter in epis than that spoiler! LOL both look so awesome!
Which reminds me, precap pf feeding was CUT! Angry 

Awww Jo's "Hatt natkhat" looks to Jalal when he first teases her abt the savior and then clears it in the same flow he knows it was her! LOL

dhakka dhakka dhakka dhakka maara maara maara! Ouch For my sake please reveal the letter fiasco truth Cvs! Stern Smile

But it was good to see talking abt that incident being at this place! 
Soldiers going yes shehensha after telling not to call him that LOL

Jodha's  amusement when Jalal speaks marwaadi! Cool

Arrey kyun jhooth bol rahi hai ...aa sethani aa...thane yatra karaun! ROFL

Just when I thought for the first time these two will praise the other like they started after that couple praising, they proved me WRONG! ROFL

Adayalon ki sultanat hoti toh yeh thane uski mallika banate! Cool ROFL

Chalo... 200 meel door ke sipahi ko bhi pata hai they are in MOHABBAT! Approve GREAT going JJ! ROFL

LOL jodha's giggling when those prioners were bugging jalal! LOL she shut up when jalal looked at her and I want to know what he will say! Jodha SO knows the meaning of that stare! Wink

PRECAP Ouch ... Oh jalal! I am going to be with tripti on this... Jodha won't be able to keep quiet! Tongue like she said Shehensha-e-sultanat toh chhod de ga usse but raajvanshi baaghin se kaun bachayega? Cool

My FAV part!

The doli scene! Day Dreaming 
Love has almost come to a circle! This time it is jodha eyeing the walking jalal! Clap very nice loop closure!

Loved how she remembered the lake scene and he remembered the precise doli scene! Embarrassed

Jodha... I swear I will ghrina sword on you if you try to shy from him again! AngryLOL

Bechara kitni cute FB dekh raha tha when he saw your paayal... it was YOU who was filled with gutter thoughts! D'oh what's new? most of the times it is her who has the tedha interpretations! LOL

Sote hue farishte ka noor and jaagne par teekhi mirchi! 

Mallika-E-Bhais

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Lovely episode Smile

Icing on the cake.. Rajat's marwari accent.. tooo good.. reminded me of the amer days EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Why was yesterday's precap cut?? Shocked..it would have been such a lovely scene Ouch

Because they feel we are alzheimer's patients and we need a daily dose to remember that adham, cheapu, Ma and javeda exist! DeadDeadDead

....Poojie....

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

MEGA ADORABLEEE EPI! Day Dreaming LOL
As I had predicted from precap, Jalal looks much cuter in epis than that spoiler! LOL both look so awesome!
Which reminds me, precap pf feeding was CUT! Angry 

Awww Jo's "Hatt natkhat" looks to Jalal when he first teases her abt the savior and then clears it in the same flow he knows it was her! LOL

dhakka dhakka dhakka dhakka maara maara maara! Ouch For my sake please reveal the letter fiasco truth Cvs! Stern Smile

But it was good to see talking abt that incident being at this place! 
Soldiers going yes shehensha after telling not to call him that LOL

Jodha's  amusement when Jalal speaks marwaadi! Cool

Arrey kyun jhooth bol rahi hai ...aa sethani aa...thane yatra karaun! ROFL

Just when I thought for the first time these two will praise the other like they started after that couple praising, they proved me WRONG! ROFL

Adayalon ki sultanat hoti toh yeh thane uski mallika banateCool ROFL

Chalo... 200 meel door ke sipahi ko bhi pata hai they are in MOHABBAT! Approve GREAT going JJ! ROFL

LOL jodha's giggling when those prioners were bugging jalal! LOL she shut up when jalal looked at her and I want to know what he will say! Jodha SO knows the meaning of that stare! Wink

PRECAP Ouch ... Oh jalal! I am going to be with tripti on this... Jodha won't be able to keep quiet! Tongue like she said Shehensha-e-sultanat toh chhod de ga usse but raajvanshi baaghin se kaun bachayega? Cool

My FAV part!

The doli scene! Day Dreaming 
Love has almost come to a circle! This time it is jodha eyeing the walking jalal! Clap very nice loop closure!

Loved how she remembered the lake scene and he remembered the precise doli scene! Embarrassed

Jodha... I swear I will ghrina sword on you if you try to shy from him again! AngryLOL

Bechara kitni cute FB dekh raha tha when he saw your paayal... it was YOU who was filled with gutter thoughts! D'oh what's new? most of the times it is her who has the tedha interpretations! LOL

Sote hue farishte ka noor and jaagne par teekhi mirchi! 

these were really cute scenes!! n i miss d precap too...batana chaiye tha...show mein char-chand lag jaate!!!!WinkLOL
n wah-wah...dono apni-apni tareef sunke kya expressions de rahe the...n upar se...satyavan-savitri ki katha...jalal ka who is satyavan??...n that" sethji, satyavan ki katha..." awesome!!!LOL

@khush...jodha will shy away if he comes close na...woh toh is mood mein hi nahi hai...apni galti repeat kaun kare...right jalal???LOL n why d hell they not showing ruqaiya ka temper...hakim-man-hamida-saleema ke scenes discussing upcomin events or jo-jalal ka realtion??? that would be fun to watch too!!!!Wink

-Khush-

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Lovely episode Smile

Because they feel we are alzheimer's patients and we need a daily dose to remember that adham, cheapu, Ma and javeda exist! DeadDeadDead

All it could have taken was 1-2 mins max.. or did they thought that it would an overdose of JA love theme.. since we already heard it twice yesterday.. 

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Catty - true ! Galat Tharki feels jodha deti hai and expects Jalal to be a saint ! Angry LOL funny I thought jodha will realize he is watching her Payal as we had that scene of Jalal giving her the Payal but gutter brains zindabad !

@ poojie ! Some people are still saying that the food scene will come today in jail ! Hope it does ! Sigh !

....Poojie....

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Don't think the food scene will come. Ouch

Aiiie haiye! You quoted me! And yet you don't Like my precaps or comment on them. Tongue

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 12 February 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Don't think the food scene will come.Ouch

Aiiie haiye! You quoted me! And yet you don't Like my precaps or comment on them.Tongue

Your nakhras are as GENUINE as Jodha's ! Angry LOL

I was offline when I read your precap and when I got the time I wrote here !

The food scene is here so I still think the precap is reserved for tomorrow opening ! They won't do it if thy know they are editing it ! And now they are eating food so ! Hope !

Jalal's "aur kya hai Jo rajvanshi nahi kar sakte" was food for my Tharki soul Wink

I felt that today in that short moment jodha was genuinely sad when Jalal told the pushing rant ! Like she felt Jalal's hurt this time ignoring whose fault / MU it was !

We were correct ! Jodha save him !
But looks like the hurt in precap maybe from the dacoits mentioned !

I will touch the CVs feet if they show Jalal in front of ruq yet she can't recognize him ROFL even better Jalal not bothering to reveal it or even better escaping her doubts lol !

PS: have you checked your buddy area ? Crythen blame me ugh :P

PPS: RT can go a little lean ! Not too much since it would defy his age and so I supported his bulk but I think now he can go fit !   LOL

Edited by -Khush- - 12 February 2014 at 8:25am

Mallika-E-Bhais

Go to top