Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 132)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Wow when this show gets it right, it REALLY gets it right!  And no matter how much they drag and drag and drag, they NAIL the moments of emotional deliverance big time!

This episode belonged to Jalal through and through...and if the first scene with Kanha wasn't brilliant enough, then there was THE scene...lol...THE scene of the show for sure...What a performance by Rajat today...SUPERB stuff...he's more than justified his best actor awards today...what EMOTING, man!

The DIRECTION of that scene deserves major kudos too...the way they juxtaposed Jalal holding her hand to the figurative treatment of the bit as Jodha is walking towards her end...and he stops her...and true to character, even when he's confessing his love to her at long last, Jodha is busy chiding him for giving commands like an Emperor...oh these twoLOL...BRILLIANT scene...after AGES, JA gripped me like this...

And I loved the very last bit too...the way Jodha's fingers flutter in his hand as she comes back to life and the way his hand instantly moves to grip hers...subtle but lovely touch...Jalal's love for her was so beautiful to watch today...definitely one of the most intense and beautiful confessions of love on Indian TV.
@bold... so true Big smile
Don't laugh...but I literally thought I clicked an old epi when i saw them in the puja scene! LOLwhen I saw jalal in blue I realised this is his dream! ConfusedLOL
The kanha scene was what USP of their relation is! jitna bhi jhagde and ladd mare but will MISS IT like heck if they don't talk to the other
Just like how after shivani saga Jo told him taunt me but don't ignore me! same came to full circle for Jalal... fight with me but do not go away! Ouch

I loved that bit too in soul talk too and that is why I said in the last page that scene was DEFINING Jalal! his passion, possessiveness, love and haq for her! His ego that he writes his fate and his orders that Yeh humara hukum hai you can't leave my newfound heart battered like this and go! and jodha giving this amused little look when he says that LOLEmbarrassed
and that teardrop... that screamed that how can I leave you who loves me so much?! Star

I feel since this is shown as a soul talk/ imagination we still might see Jalal not confessing he is in love! Tongue or else they could have shown him saying it straight in reality talking to the behosh Jodha! Wink

Jodha too... WHO is she fooling? She once questioned bakshi how illusional love ccan be, today she herself gave her life despite the ugly behavior she was meted to by Jalal at some points, she is MAD in love! LOL she would totally scream her "kartavya" wala lowe out if in her place Benzo would have already harmed Jalal! Wink

and YES that ferocity with which he told Jodha that BAHUT Zidd karli no more was SO Jalal! CoolLOL
Finally he even tho in dream chides Jo for always having her way! his tone was so awesome there! 

Takhliyaa! Oh man that ruffled some feathers! Tongue Loved how instead of saying even a cordial "please leave me alone" he more curtly said Takhliya to Ruq! ClapLOL ... and tomorrow looks like Ruq's 24 hour humanity pill effect will finally stop its effect! ROFL

I would be a happy happy pankhi if Jalal cutely cries and scolds her for doing this ! Embarrassed 

Lovely Gifs! Clap

Oh I read this in a thread and it is true... how in the mandir dream the BG is all bright and in reality it is all dark! How jalal's life is without and with her! Clap

I would also point that was also done in the soul talk... light in the reality and dark in dream! Even their clothes!
Jalal in orange in mandir dream, and in blue in reality, also in the dream where Jodha is leaving him and Jodha is in blue and in green/yellow in mandir dream! Tongue As if their lives are colorless without each other! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JALK2000wildcat1994AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The.Patthaaka.

did anyone notice? Shaguni had turned a lot many years older within a few months. ROFL Bechaari ki awaaz kuch zyaada hi shake ho rahi thi Silly

Ajeeb log hain! Stern Smile themselves notice someone so closely and then call me their fangurl! Tongue
Gandi baat Dish-um ! AngryLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks, Khush!

Oooh FEROCITY is SO the word...there was ferocity but an earnest, poignant type of ferocity in Jalal's confession of his feelings for her.

Oh I'm also pretty sure they won't confess to each other since we got a full blown SUBCONSCIOUS confession...when she wakes up, I bet they will go back to their usual taunt flirting mode...lol...and both will pretend like the whole open love declaration didn't happen...this is how JA always drags...I'd be surprised if the confession was directly addressed when Jodha wakes up...and jitna EGO hai dono ka, I bet both of them will want the OTHER to confess FIRST even if Jodha realizes...lol

The Kanha scene touched me...from the dargah scene to the kanha scene, the message was poignant...especially with the relevant FBs of Jalal showing Jodha how to pray at the dargah and then him imitating her way of praying at the Kali temple...lovely message of secularism there.

I also love the slight hesitation in Jalal as he picks up the diya all unsure and slowly starts the aarti...lovely nuances from Rajat today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.SoulMates.--Janvie--

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Hey thanks, Khush!

Oooh FEROCITY is SO the word...there was ferocity but an earnest, poignant type of ferocity in Jalal's confession of his feelings for her.

Oh I'm also pretty sure they won't confess to each other since we got a full blown SUBCONSCIOUS confession...when she wakes up, I bet they will go back to their usual taunt flirting mode...lol...and both will pretend like the whole open love declaration didn't happen...this is how JA always drags...I'd be surprised if the confession was directly addressed when Jodha wakes up...and jitna EGO hai dono ka, I bet both of them will want the OTHER to confess FIRST even if Jodha realizes...lol

The Kanha scene touched me...from the dargah scene to the kanha scene, the message was poignant...especially with the relevant FBs of Jalal showing Jodha how to pray at the dargah and then him imitating her way of praying at the Kali temple...lovely message of secularism there.

I also love the slight hesitation in Jalal as he picks up the diya all unsure and slowly starts the aarti...lovely nuances from Rajat today.

Oh yes yes! I am like what am I forgetting to write up! Yes that HESITANCE when he picks up the Diya! Tongue and then so hurt just does it! and yes the flow from dargah to mandir was so well! remembering how both copied the other one earlier! 

Oh I LOVED the sad BGM as he reminisces the Kaali mandir flashes ! wonderful flute in some pieces I felt it was! Thank God for no Bhajans ringing in BG Ermm LOL

I think the next track unfortunately will ante up a step with Jodha's mahanta with her distancing from Jalal for Ruq's sake Angry cause that is what it looks like! Ruq will openly show Jodha her hurt and our mahaan bacchi will save her kartavya for herself !

I SWEAR if these two hurt Jalal more in anyway now! AngryLOL Bahut ro liya baccha no more! Hope Jodha realises the emptiness if she attempts to stay away from him! 

Maybe another Mohini will have to come to Jalal's body to rescue and confess Jodha's kartavya! SleepyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

I think the next track unfortunately will ante up a step with Jodha's mahanta with her distancing from Jalal for Ruq's sake Angry cause that is what it looks like! Ruq will openly show Jodha her hurt and our mahaan bacchi will save her kartavya for herself !

I SWEAR if these two hurt Jalal more in anyway now! AngryLOL Bahut ro liya baccha no more! Hope Jodha realises the emptiness if she attempts to stay away from him! 

Maybe another Mohini will have to come to Jalal's body to rescue and confess Jodha's kartavya! SleepyLOL

Jodha toh hai hi hopeless case...but I wonder if Jalal's possessiveness will increase now after this declaration...she gave up her life for him and he was witness to that...it compelled him to express his deepest feelings...for a bit toh they will be mellow I hope before Jodha's stupid sacrifices start...abhi toh she is yet to ADMIT to her feelings...I hope they build a track around that first...Jodha ADMITTING her feelings rather than passing it all off as her duty to her husband.

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Khush-

I think the next track unfortunately will ante up a step with Jodha's mahanta with her distancing from Jalal for Ruq's sakeAngrycause that is what it looks like! Ruq will openly show Jodha her hurt and our mahaan bacchi will save her kartavya for herself !

I SWEAR if these two hurt Jalal more in anyway now!AngryLOLBahut ro liya baccha no more! Hope Jodha realises the emptiness if she attempts to stay away from him!

Maybe another Mohini will have to come to Jalal's body to rescue and confess Jodha's kartavya!SleepyLOL

Jodha toh hai hi hopeless case...but I wonder if Jalal's possessiveness will increase now after this declaration...she gave up her life for him and he was witness to that...it compelled him to express his deepest feelings...for a bit toh they will be mellow I hope before Jodha's stupid sacrifices start...abhi toh she is yet to ADMIT to her feelings...I hope they build a track around that first...Jodha ADMITTING her feelings rather than passing it all off as her duty to her husband.

Jodha toh Bahut door ki baat hai ... I doubt if they will progress to even Jalal thinking about his mohabbat in his concious state ! LOL that is why I said this dream sequence comes with a HUGE warning sign - dreams are not subject to reality Angry lol !

But if Jalal is Jalal - he will Deffo NOT buy Jodha's lame excuses anymore atleast now ! He hardly bought them earlier too when she cared for him ab toh in a way jodha buri phasi !!!

All depends if CVs don't want to freeze his brains soon after this !

I think if Ruq comes into pic jodha will really be affected ! Ben was still a bandhi and she knew it was Jalal's plan, but here ruq is his wife and it won't be Jalal trying to get her focus if she choses to ignore him now ! Maybe then she will come down the high horse and admit !
JALK2000 Groupbie
JALK2000
JALK2000

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
"Ruq's 24 hour humanity pill effect"???!!!! ROTFLOLLOL

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 06 February 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
um...ppl...form d trailers it seems tat jalal has REALIZED his luv 4 jodha...d way he is going to take care of herDay Dreaming...n obvio...RUQ will have a problem wid tat...n Jodha...i doubt she'll even realize what is happening!!!TongueLOL
n am confused...one point u have SALIM CHISTI SAAB saying a union of 2 odds is about to take placeBlushing n in another shaguni is lyk sumthing will dieConfused... she was probably talking of both jalal n jodha ka stupid EGO!!!LOL strange...it is generally d mother who realizes daughter is in trouble even when she is far away...ye serial mein MAA ka role lagta hai DADISA ko de diya!!!Big smile

-Khush-

Go to top