Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 129)

JALK2000 Newbie
JALK2000
JALK2000

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Maham and Hamida are the only ones who can see that Jalal's ability to think straight is affected by Jodha's state. Nice touch, that! Finally I can believe that Hamida is really his mother. 
And yet the man still had enough wits to think of Zakira and find the cure when no once else did. Yaaay! Finally Jalal has got his brains back. Wonderful! 
I hope Ruqaiyya sticks to her "I don't hate Jodha" state of mind and doesn't do another turn about as soon as someone else (like Maham) comes and tells her some nonsense about her all precious 'audha'.

Jodha's new Martian skin tone is really awful and did anyone else notice her hand moving right at the beginning of the scene? Poor girl, she must be having a tough time getting thru so many episodes with nothing to do but look nearly dead. I think the old Moti would have been so much better in this scene. I miss her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994-Khush-AreYaar

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
What a fab episode thanks to the very much needed last scene !

Rajat was Fabulous in the entire episode but that dragah scene stole it ! This was the most emotional Jalal has ever been and should be as it's abt jodha and so vulnerable he was ! Clap

Loved how he wasn't even a bit embarrassed to accept in a Hojraa full of all types of women and people that he was responsible somewhere for this condition of jodha Cry
And then using his brains abt Zakira's survival !
RT bending and threatening juhi was LOL

Aww ruq ! She hates jodha but she too never would have thought that putting down ruq would lead to benazir making such raita of jodha ! She was very good in her bits too !

MA was MIA but today they even more significantly highlighted her shock to Jalal's reaction than yesterday ! And precap shows Hamida observing it ! Hope she tells jodha abt his kanha ko blackmail Karo yojna ROFL started by our very own Jo ! Lol

The sad piece of Music while Jalal is outside dargah and then entering is really good !
His sad smile remembering their dargah moments ! Sigh

The dialogues were the highlight here - I can't live without her, and u dear GOD are not unaware of that Big smile
Awww Jalal ! Nothing will happen - you both are ought to fight with Allah and Kanha for each other Tongue if kanha listened and saved u from Mohan and benazir Allah will listen and save Jodha from this poison !

Hope jodha gets well by tomorrow end ! Or else Allah too will piggyback kanha for Sanyaas LOL
And me too Angry

Edited by -Khush- - 04 February 2014 at 8:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anushriunocrywildcat1994.SoulMates.AnjanaYYZAreYaar

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
agreed khush...if she is not shown as recuperating today...not just kanha n allah...even d viewers n trps r taking sanyaasWink...bahut jyada rona-dhona ho raha hai!!!!Angry bt seriously...old moti would have been awesome in tis  scenes!!!Ermm but...yaar koi SHAREEF ka reaction bhi batao iss news pe...uska chehara dekhna layak hoga!!!!WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 04 February 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

What a fab episode thanks to the very much needed last scene !

Rajat was Fabulous in the entire episode but that dragah scene stole it ! This was the most emotional Jalal has ever been and should be as it's abt jodha and so vulnerable he was ! Clap

Loved how he wasn't even a bit embarrassed to accept in a Hojraa full of all types of women and people that he was responsible somewhere for this condition of jodha Cry
And then using his brains abt Zakira's survival !
RT bending and threatening juhi was LOL

Aww ruq ! She hates jodha but she too never would have thought that putting down ruq would lead to benazir making such raita of jodha ! She was very good in her bits too !

MA was MIA but today they even more significantly highlighted her shock to Jalal's reaction than yesterday ! And precap shows Hamida observing it ! Hope she tells jodha abt his kanha ko blackmail Karo yojna ROFL started by our very own Jo ! Lol

The sad piece of Music while Jalal is outside dargah and then entering is really good !
His sad smile remembering their dargah moments ! Sigh

The dialogues were the highlight here - I can't live without her, and u dear GOD are not unaware of that Big smile
Awww Jalal ! Nothing will happen - you both are ought to fight with Allah and Kanha for each other Tongue if kanha listened and saved u from Mohan and benazir Allah will listen and save Jodha from this poison !

Hope jodha gets well by tomorrow end ! Or else Allah too will piggyback kanha for Sanyaas LOL
And me too Angry

ClapClapLOL
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Thank u catty ! LOL

Shareef will only come when jodha remembers to pardon him Angry

And the next track might as well be that leech trying to kill her or lust on her ! Ugh !

AnjanaYYZ

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Anjana! LOL as usual upto silent devil mode! Embarrassed 

This is sooo Broken Heart
NEVER NEVER NEVER seen a man on TV or Movies cry like this so openly and bitterly! Kudos to CVs and kekta for not falling into the stereotype that men, and that too Royal can't or shouldn't cry! Clap 
*Puts fresh flowers on MSK's and 2130932483955 strong men on TV's one teardrop wonder graves* SleepyROFL

Edited by -Khush- - 05 February 2014 at 7:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I loved the episode too...just forgot to post about it here...and I figured since Jalal's prayer sessions are going to continue today as well, might as well lump it all together in one go.

Yes, Jalal finally got his brains back and the way he found the antidote and even made Zakira drink it before giving it to Jodha...too much intelligence for this show...I was fainting in shock.

The highlight of the episode has to be Jalal's guilt trip...literally and figuratively...lol...the way he remembers all the moment with Jodha and his guilt just torments him more until he doesn't even realize how he lands up at the dargah like almost in a daze...the dargah scene itself had this nice serenity and poignance going into it...good choice of music...and Rajat ofcourse was excellent in that breakdown scene...I actually quite like that he didn't directly admit that he loves her...the fact that he admitted he can't live without her was as it was huge...on top of that he admitted that he hides his feelings from the whole world but nothing is hidden from God...and the way he begged for Jodha's life literally...very touching moment.

Only major downside as there always is one inevitably in a Kekta show...that ALLAH ALLAH bg music feels like someone is STABBING you with it...can't they find some better "intense" version to use than just ruining the very sound of Allah? Kekta has bhajano-fied even Allah chants...kamaal hain maata.

So today it's Kanha prayer time...lol...I wonder if Jodha will wake up today or they will just drag till Friday.

Edited by AreYaar - 05 February 2014 at 7:27am

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 05 February 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

I loved the episode too...just forgot to post about it here...and I figured since Jalal's prayer sessions are going to continue today as well, might as well lump it all together in one go.

Yes, Jalal finally got his brains back and the way he found the antidote and even made Zakira drink it before giving it to Jodha...too much intelligence for this show...I was fainting in shock.

The highlight of the episode has to be Jalal's guilt trip...literally and figuratively...lol...the way he remembers all the moment with Jodha and his guilt just torments him more until he doesn't even realize how he lands up at the dargah like almost in a daze...the dargah scene itself had this nice serenity and poignance going into it...good choice of music...and Rajat ofcourse was excellent in that breakdown scene...I actually quite like that he didn't directly admit that he loves her...the fact that he admitted he can't live without her was as it was huge...on top of that he admitted that he hides his feelings from the whole world but nothing is hidden from God...and the way he begged for Jodha's life literally...very touching moment.

Only major downside as there always is one inevitably in a Kekta show...that ALLAH ALLAH bg music feels like someone is STABBING you with it...can't they find some better "intense" version to use than just ruining the very sound of Allah? Kekta has bhajano-fied even Allah chants...kamaal hain maata.

So today it's Kanha prayer time...lol...I wonder if Jodha will wake up today or they will just drag till Friday.
Finally ... I am like WHERE is anu? LOL

Ok...will wait for your lumping session today too...
Kal Allah ko emo  aaj kanha bechare... CryLOL

I do feel Jo will atleast be saved by today... wake up pata nahi! hopefully Jalal gets full after begging her life to Kanha and does not think of Ambe Maa next! LOL

BANG on about Allah ho yaar! AngryOuch
I mentioned it in my take yesterday too that the sad version of that title music was very good when he was outside and entering the dargah, and then suddenly that Allah ho music! Stern Smile I too literally got jolted while being tranced with Jalal! Angry

Like it is nothing INTENSE if maata thinks but SPOOKY and MURKY Dead  As if Jalal will get up and do something horrifying!

there are much more sufi/qawali type tunes and songs created than bhajans in movies and shows... Can't you rip off some good songs tune than your own DRAMA? Ermm

Oh YES... Jalal's brains are back and how! Not only he had the sanity left to think practically about the meds outside his guilt but also test it on Zakira! ClapLOL

AreYaar

Go to top