Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 122)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Anu !

I haven't watched but I was in the precap thread and tomorrow looks like a JA one !

Lol how can our jodha fail us ! ?

She decodes ben's letter and tells her that I know who u are ! ROFL Itni akal? *mega facepalm*

Jalal caught the Abdul Mali guy but he won't speak who his assassin is !

Precap jodha tells Jalal she will fast on shivratri and Jalal asks why when u don't consider me as hubby don't show off ROFL

Me and sunmeera have two predictions :
Sun: jodha will song aarti in mandir and winds start blowing so hard thanks to mahadev that ben's tongue flies away LOL

Me: jodha will sing so hard Naag devta will run and hide behind his fraand Ben and Jalal will realize she is not being human Cool

Basically jodha ki Bhakti mein hi Shakti hai Haan Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994.SoulMates.Mallika-E-BhaisAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Anu !

I haven't watched but I was in the precap thread and tomorrow looks like a JA one !

Lol how can our jodha fail us ! ?

She decodes ben's letter and tells her that I know who u are ! ROFL Itni akal? *mega facepalm*

Jalal caught the Abdul Mali guy but he won't speak who his assassin is !

Precap jodha tells Jalal she will fast on shivratri and Jalal asks why when u don't consider me as hubby don't show off ROFL

Me and sunmeera have two predictions :
Sun: jodha will song aarti in mandir and winds start blowing so hard thanks to mahadev that ben's tongue flies away LOL

Me: jodha will sing so hard Naag devta will run and hide behind his fraand Ben and Jalal will realize she is not being human Cool

Basically jodha ki Bhakti mein hi Shakti hai Haan Big smile

LMAOO that would be HILARIOUS if it happenedROFL  So tomorrow's the one to watch then? Ok I'll skip today'sLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Nag devta kush honge shivratri ke din hehe 
wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
naag devta ko choda...naagin bani benazir ko khush karo jodha taki woh khud hi apna gunaah qubool kar le!!!!WinkROFL
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
but...guys am confused...saala...isne holi ke baad...janmashtami n diwali toh manayi nahi...ye shivratri kaha se tapki beech mein!!!!Confused
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
ye thread khatam kyun nahi ho raha! guys lets finish it yaar fast D'oh
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@Anu and Khush : Did I tell you'll what Syria predicted? She thinks Jodha will be praying to Ambe Maa in the Kaali temple as that "jali kaali jai kaali" bgm plays in the background(rememba how horrified we were when they used to play that bgm in the shaguni bai scenes?!  ROFL)
and then suddenly she has a eureka moment,so she picks up Ambe Maa's trishool and starts running in the corridor shouting "Mujhe apen pati ko bachaana hai"

ROFLI just died laughing when she told me this. Apparently this happend in Kasamh se and in a lot of other Kekta's shows ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994-Khush-Mallika-E-Bhais

wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

@Anu and Khush : Did I tell you'll what Syria predicted? She thinks Jodha will be praying to Ambe Maa in the Kaali temple as that "jali kaali jai kaali" bgm plays in the background(rememba how horrified we were when they used to play that bgm in the shaguni bai scenes?!  ROFL)
and then suddenly she has a eureka moment,so she picks up Ambe Maa's trishool and starts running in the corridor shouting "Mujhe apen pati ko bachaana hai"

ROFLI just died laughing when she told me this. Apparently this happend in Kasamh se and in a lot of other Kekta's shows ROFL 
well...i hope jodha doesn't make another funny scene of herWink...but yes, if sumthin lyk tis happens...it will be fun to watch...especially jalal n HB ka chehra!!!!LOLROFL

Go to top