Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 121)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged

THIS!!! 
The PH and designers just touch such cute little new LOWS in styling with every passing popularity numbers! Dead

Seriously? A dark dull grey kurta and a black grape+ black velvet Coat! Censored

As much as black compliments his fair tone, this is definitely NOT a way to do that! Clown

Kekta is still roping in profits to make up for OUATIMD loss! ROFL

Kya dushmani hai of most Tv designers or more so PH to make such good looking actors look so shabby! Ermm 
And our desginer miss Nidhi Yash tops the lot! PartyAngry

Have to applaud Rajshri and Rajan shahi PH... they never compromise on styling of their leads! PKDH and akshara show?Sony - despite being so behind in ratings have the best values for their shows

Why is kekta so partial? she gives leads of other shows such costly make overs from time to time but our leads? Ouch

I miss Nikhat Neerusha and the Sagar family lady designer a LOT! Sheela Sagar? 

End of Rant! Piu kahan ho tum? been time we biatched abt wardrobe! LOL

PSSS: anyone have a pic of paridhi from the event? Stern Smile

Edited by -Khush- - 18 January 2014 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EXOL

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Khush,dont remind me about Neeru Cry I so miss her masterpieces on RT Cry
^THAT jama is actually not that bad.I quite liked it.Dark shades compliment RT really well since he ha a fair complexion.The jama has this dark green-greyish shade,a rare shade and it looks quite good on him(thank god that our munda is good looking) Im glad they gave him a new one finally. But that brown coat over it just doesn't make sense to me. a cream one with golden embroidery or maybe even a black one would have worked just fine. or since they are so conjoos anyway,they could have chucked the coat,since they didn't have a matching coat.

Edited by disha15 - 19 January 2014 at 11:27am

-Khush-

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/931/jodha-akbar/video/309609-launch-of-jodha-akbar-e-book-and-mobile-game-launch.htm#6426603
omg look at RT's expression at 1:16 when Pari talks about sleeping in history classes  ROFLI bet he so badly wanted to tease her about it Silly

So cute! LOL Seems like they have a good rapport off-screen as well Approve 

Edited by disha15 - 19 January 2014 at 11:33am
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Dish ! *duh* read my comment gain ! I did say that just cause the dark colors look good on RT doesn't mean u give him any WTH wardrobe in dark color !
The coat is not brown lol ! It's like a black grape type dark purple mixed with black ! Look in vids and HD pics in some lights it looks totally black ! See the inside cover in one of the pics it's purple !

They should have made something in black white combo ! Maybe the coat could hve been off white ! And yes he always looks better without those hideous coats that match his kurta in no way than a couple of them !

Oh RTs W*F face ! ROFL ! He must be thinking ladki teachers se pitvayegi ! He is like she is going overboard praising the book ! Yeh pitega when PS sees his face ! Anyways they seem reserved to me in my opinion given the way he was looking everywhere else hen she was speaking !
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hc2y_hq-v0

Ok ... so i found this vid in another thread and by God the girls there are right! RT has literally become even more boring than a principal! ROFL 
This  might be his first IV I had to skip and leave midway! D'ohLOL

He seriously should listen to Santra Narangi uncle like he confessed earlier and have some fun! That is one thing which Santra uncle does right! LOL

And and... disha must nod her head in agreement! kaha tha naa, he literally speaks at rajdhani speed if he is into the flow! ROFL
I feel he was being a little more opinionated and he should avoid that just to not rub off people in the wrong way! Ermm

His fans DOOR SE comments get as epic as possible ! sigh! 

EXOL

.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
My love for him is beyond all this babe. You know it Heart 
Yennywayy,Im off to sleep. Ciao Hug

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

My love for him is beyond all this babe. You know it Heart 
Yennywayy,Im off to sleep. Ciao Hug

Good Night and Jalal jaise tharki sapne matt dekhna warna like your baby thought Teacher police bula legi! LOLROFL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Was today's epi any good? Khush?

-Khush-

Go to top