Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 12)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Kush it's been 50 episodes already. And, if she alters the storyline completely ,the show trp will go down. Why would EK suddenly change the whole story of JA which is doing pretty well in ratings? I think Zee has agree with the name change, but not the story line change. I think just Jodha's name and the title is gonna change. EK is very economical woman, and not stupid. Zee is not a stupid channel. Due to the current trp, that the current track has gained. I don't the there will be change to the story line. I am pretty sure about that. No channel or production  house will change a story which is giving them pretty good trps. Even the Rajputs only had problem with the name,and it's been sorted out.relax...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-SonaLuvZaSaf

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
@ kabootar ! What I mean by changing characterizations is tht some new articles are hinting that they might pull off the entire historical context of the Akbar jodha story ! Which means basically renaming both leads into fictional ones, and u know what happens with "fictional" characters ! Ekta wi take them on a long ride ! The story is a hit , audience really will stick back to the show for the love story, whatever name changes you may do ! If there's a good love story no one cares what names or background they have, just like the show is average when it comes to grandeur, authenticity and stuff but despite those glitches we are getting audience thanks to the story ! :P
I'm not talking abt the story change lol ! I was just talking about the future story line! No one knows the details of how these two loved each other exactly the reason why kekta chose these lovers to have a flexibility in making a fantasy story , which I feel can turn pretty kekta ishly bad if they remove even Jalal's authenticity !

Edited by -Khush- - 26 August 2013 at 6:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
There have been a lot of articles regarding name change...but, nothing has been confirmed yet...i think media is over speculating...i don't see ekta revamping the entire show because handful of people are protesting...she might change a name or two...that's it...

Yesterday's episode was one of the best...really enjoyed it...

....Poojie....

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
well i find something very fishy jalal suddenly turn soft towards jodha really something is going in to his mind ??
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Aug. 27th:

Really nice epi today...I particularly liked it for the human side it showed to the various characters...especially Ruq and Saleema giving a different perspective to Jodha.

I like that Ekta has kept Saleema's poetry characteristic alive and shown her writing shers today...her scene with Jodha was very nice...and she gave Jodha something to think about vis a vis both Jalal and Ruq and their relationship...

Shocker of the epi: Jodha uttering the words, "Shehenshah theek keh rahe hain"LOL...even Jalal looked surprised that she actually AGREED with him on something...lol

But loll Jalal never leaves the opportunity to do chance pe dance...smoothly offering Jodha his hand to help her down from the deewan and Jodha having no option but to take his hand cuz everyone was around them...lol

And ending scene...Jodha is such a complaining wife...lol blaming it all on Jalal...and now Jalal has figured a new plan to keep his mother from walking to Ajmer Sharif...lol

Precap looks nice...Jodha in open hair and some kind of aarti scene b/w her and Jalal...another twist on the movie version I guess...lol...Jalal looks quite smitten though.

Edited by AreYaar - 27 August 2013 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lEXOLStar_girl....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 27/08/2013

Sharif-Bano scene was meant to be a continuation of yesterday.. but maybe cvs wanted to get us see AkDha scene hence edited it out yesterday and put it out today..So sharif has turned full on villain.. wants to be the king now Silly

Continuity issue again..Rahim comes to Jalal to play .. but didn't jalal take rahim with him yesterday itself from jodha's chambers?? Confused

Ruquiya still has shades.. and she too yearns for a child... felt bad for her.. that she will be childless Cry... salima noticed that.. 

Jodha-Bano scene was nice.. did Jodha realise what the mark was?? did she keep quite to not embarrass Bano...Confused... so has Jodha accepted her fate??.. her line that time heals everything meant that only..??Confused

Jodha- Salima scene was nice.. and Jodha's all misunderstandings are clear.. Jalal-Salima marriage reality... Jalal letting go off that hindu boy's family...jalal-ruquiya marriage...ruquiya yearning for a child.. everything.. now jodha knows everything..

Baba predicted way too fast I guess.. Salim doesn't come until 5 years later.. LOL 

Hamida Banu...itni jaldi kya hai... AkDha only just married.. give them some time.. LOLSilly

Really Jalal??.. u really want to do this natak??.. please Jalal no.. I wish Jodha says no.. Ouch

Precap was good.. Rajat's expressions were too good Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lEXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Gifs on the precap :-)

I love how the flame leaps high in the second one...pretty symbolic of their chemistryLOL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-l-NiklausFan-l....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Gifs on the precap :-)

I love how the flame leaps high in the second one...pretty symbolic of their chemistryLOL...

Are wah!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thanks soo much Hug

AreYaar

Go to top