Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 119)

history_geek IF-Rockerz
history_geek
history_geek

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
btw, from precap it appeared that Bharmal has eloped now...ROFL..
And, jalal will send the forces to get him back...LOL...ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbHer_neha

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by history_geek

btw, from precap it appeared that Bharmal has eloped now...ROFL..
And, jalal will send the forces to get him back...LOL...ROFL..

Hypervati nahi thi na toh kisi ka sath pakad liya hoga usne bhi...ROFL...but on a serious note bechara bali ka bakara ban gaya...Ouch
-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Oh the shower of OMG- Chamatkar- WOW posts on forum as Jalal believed Jo ! Day Dreaming LOL

Man laugh at me but Damn where is hyperwati ? Itna hyper drama and queen mother is missing ! #Unfair Ouch

.FemmeFatale.

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
She has an appointment with Shaguni bai,which is more important than this ROFL
Actually thinking about it,just imagine how hyperwati would have reacted when she heard her daughter ran away with a kaarighar!

That would have been a quite sight! Pig I haven't quite recovered from her fainting issue 

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
oh the fainting session with hyperwati seeing bharmal jailed! ROFL
Pasting from a convo lol

Jalal being adamant that just like shariff being a behnoi was punished bharmal too should be punished ...woh baat aur hai when he saw jo crying and remembered hakim's lowe gyaan he forgave him! AngryLOL

Jodha too was very good in blasting her ameri clan... esp. her line that "this mughal begum jodha will never forgive you" Tongue and using 'hamare pati ko dukh pahunchaya" 

Woh baat aur now she will demand Shivani's pardon! Angry 

Dal- badloo hone mein bhi they r same! Cool
Good Jalal showed her a finger while holding her hand from other one LOL and barked that no more baaghin! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994.FemmeFatale.

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
what is goin on? Hakim forgave Bharmal?? like seriously...now i feel ke jodha ka comment was barabar that "kitna antar hai dono bhaiyon mein"Wink n omg...Jalal is realising that he LOVES jo???Cool so, shivani will be punishedGeek...bt yaar...is sab mein BENAZIR kaha gayab ho gayi...uska kissa toh ab bhi adhura hai...koi yaad dilao CVs ko!!!TongueLOL

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Loved the first scene of Akdha ! Embarrassed

Jodha ! If this is not love then what ?

"Hum apse TY kehne ya reason punch ne nahi aaye , but why haven't you taunted me yet ? The silence is killing me " ! Disapprove

Awww Itnaa love for his taunts Jo? ROFL

I was confused as to why Jalal is reactin to mirza words but not thinking abt it in self mind ...
But I guess the precap answers it !

Jalal is back to his old habit of obsessing with wars and bloodshed to push back the thoughts of jodha and his feelings ! Geek

I loved JA's talk of silence = pain ! Jalal easily gave example that mirza is silent as his heart is paining, only if he or better jodha understood her heart is in the same category ! LOL

Story is movin at jet speed now ! Jodha knows abt Ben and mirza is set on path to become the enemy with maan Singh as Jalal's savior as written in history ! Looks like mirza's true colors will be revealed in war ! Ouch

Poor Jalal ! Is there one person in his extended family who doesn't hate him for no reason ?! Only Atka and Maan Singh ! Even blood related bakshi Bano stabs him ! Dead
His tiger analogy is the biggest truth for him ! No one befriends the king of the jungle, the most powerful !

Loved RT's face in precap when mirza asks Jalal whom he loves ! It's like he is not liking what the answer is , or rather that his heart beat is increasing enough for people to sense it ! Approve

Edited by -Khush- - 17 January 2014 at 8:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994.SoulMates.__VJ__AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 January 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Loved the first scene of Akdha ! Embarrassed

Jodha ! If this is not love then what ?

"Hum apse TY kehne ya reason punch ne nahi aaye , but why haven't you taunted me yet ? The silence is killing me " ! Disapprove

Awww Itnaa love for his taunts Jo? ROFL

I was confused as to why Jalal is reactin to mirza words but not thinking abt it in self mind ...
But I guess the precap answers it !

Jalal is back to his old habit of obsessing with wars and bloodshed to push back the thoughts of jodha and his feelings ! Geek

I loved JA's talk of silence = pain ! Jalal easily gave example that mirza is silent as his heart is paining, only if he or better jodha understood her heart is in the same category ! LOL

Story is movin at jet speed now ! Jodha knows abt Ben and mirza is set on path to become the enemy with maan Singh as Jalal's savior as written in history ! Looks like mirza's true colors will be revealed in war ! Ouch

Poor Jalal ! Is there one person in his extended family who doesn't hate him for no reason ?! Only Atka and Maan Singh ! Even blood related bakshi Bano stabs him ! Dead
His tiger analogy is the biggest truth for him ! No one befriends the king of the jungle, the most powerful !

Loved RT's face in precap when mirza asks Jalal whom he loves ! It's like he is not liking what the answer is , or rather that his heart beat is increasing enough for people to sense it ! Approve

LOL I loved that first scene too...aww taunt wala LOWELOL...so unique to these two crazy peopleLOL...Jodha has grown to love the very taunts and the very taunt giver who she claimed to GHRINOFYLOL...she can take his taunts anyday over his silence...very telling scene...

Jalal seems so WEARY all of a sudden...or is that cuz RT himself is under the weather?LOL...but yeah in the scene with Jodha, Jalal just looked so tired and sad...a broken spirit in some ways...broken by his brother's sorrow...good dialogues in that confrontation.

Achha so I haven't watched in some days so I'm a little confused...what's this about Mirza being a backstabber? Is he playing a double faced game with Jalal? Matlab he didn't love Shivani?ConfusedLOL

And precap...lol how did Mirza figure out so quickly that Jalal loves someone? Jalal looks like he's having some giant EPIPHANY when Mirza asks him the question but I doubt they will show him realizing so easily...again they will sidetrack.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994-Khush-

Go to top