Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 115)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Awww I was grazing on SP channel on YT when I came across Asha Rithvik as JA !

That was a very beautiful performance ! Clap

Yeah asha was a bit mechanical in parts but overall showing a movie in five mins was a treat !

They also showed MA and her dance for a blink ! ROFL -Disha u listening ? ;)
The book concept was fabulous !

Man someone make RT-PS dance again ! Embarrassed

Although the dance was very good but they don't come anywhere close to the regality and attitude of our AkDha ! Approve lol !

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
I was afraid to see jodha in Mughal updo after the horrible bigamy look epi but damn she looks pretty today ! Lol

RT- no need for the pic with cotton stuffed nostrils ! ROFL your voice screams u got cold aww ! Get well soon !

Was it me or baby Baaghin was sad Jalal didn't offer to make her wear the Payal and thrusted it tightly in her hand ! Evil Smile

Shivani ! Grrr !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wildcat1994

wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
lagta hai is serial ke writers n director n kasam kha rakkhi hai is serial ko 2nd best se worst banane ki!!!Cryshivani---u'll be murdered 4 sureAngry bt whr was Jodha in d pre-cap...uska shocked chehre dekhne layak hogaBig smile n MA ka happy wala face!!!!LOL
wildcat1994 Senior Member
wildcat1994
wildcat1994

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Originally posted by wildcat1994

Originally posted by disha15

Trust me,I know how Im jhello-fying LOL I used to pay utmost concentration while watching any of his shows. Like pin-drop silence kind. FOr full 30 mins. Thankfully his shows have been good LOL And I was very happy with the way JA was being handled,but jus then BOOM! It began tumbling down.
Lately,I hardly know whats going on in the show,since I multi-task while watching JA these days.Eat,talk on the phone,wave at neighbours,text etc LOL Getting the drift? LOL

i know...i can understand...coz even i used watch PRC like that...dharamveer n tere liye were d serials that changed my opinion for him...was happy to know him as Jalal...but then...Cry

This is just not fair to him. Ekta's team needs to pull up their socks. The talents of such good actors is being wasted. All we have been getting lately is comedy in the name of a historical. Yahi dekhna na tha toh comedy nights dekh lete. JA ki kya zaroorat?

disha...ab tak comedy toh batate the...ab toh woh bhi gaya...bacha kya dekhne ko is serial mein???ErmmThumbs Down
aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Smile
...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
ah please some one give the written update...
AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Amysheldon IF-Sizzlerz
Amysheldon
Amysheldon

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 8:18am | IP Logged
okay buddy in short everything bakwas except one akdha nok jhok scene...rajvanshis dng puja and dadisa praising hakim but shivani thinkin abt maham words to elope and cries...she requests dadisa to visit temple but they refuse but finally agrees dat she shud go wid jo to mandir...Jalal tells bharmal that Mughal sultanat is very big ,he would like BD to take over the mansubdari But Bharmal says its would be nice if he gives Hakim this munsubdari , Jalal smiles ..ruks is busy in BIL weddin preparations and maham and adham not happy with all these..jalal dresses hakim and they share emotional childhood moments...then both jo and shivani starts for mandir and they meet jalal and hakim on way and some nice nok jhok scene btw them...jo and shivani leaves to mandir there jo is dng bhajan and shivani meet tej and elope with him..jo is scared and tensed... precap:same yday

Go to top