Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 112)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

AreYaar ! ROFL I was a tad early in setting my dabba !

Love love love the bright glint to it ! Abhi ke liye I just chipkaoed ghoda hair flying gifs ! LOL
Truly anu - your gifs this time made me like a scene more ! Clap

Will use it ASAP I can get into lapy!

I guess yaah RT still can't stand a lot ! Poor thing - he always ends up injuring himself on a BIG level ! Thank God he isn't in a hosp bed like his earlier injuries ! Thumbs Up

Or forget bandhi we might have had a baandha for jodha and Rajput clan again taking swords after kekta's arse ! ROFL

Aww thanks, Khush!  Yeah it seems like RT can't stand without support yet...still they managed to show a hug scene...lol...

Btw I'm catching up on BI...will reply to your PM soon :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-EXOL

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Anuuu ! Once again thanks for watching shows for my gossip time ! Hug

Happy NBT SSN1 anniversary Yaar ! Hug I met you through this show and dekho hum kahan aa Gaye aaj ! Embarrassed fans trended it No. 1 in India Awww ! Got to see kunal too on twitter today ! Still vacaying ! ROFL

PS: no updates on forum ! I'm scared ! Lol !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Anuuu ! Once again thanks for watching shows for my gossip time ! Hug

Happy NBT SSN1 anniversary Yaar ! Hug I met you through this show and dekho hum kahan aa Gaye aaj ! Embarrassed fans trended it No. 1 in India Awww ! Got to see kunal too on twitter today ! Still vacaying ! ROFL

PS: no updates on forum ! I'm scared ! Lol !

Aww it's that day today? Same to you yaarHug   Aww yeah it's been a special show in many ways...met so many wonderful people through it :-)

LOL the fans trended it? And [email protected] Kunal still vacaying...he's making up for two years...jee bhar ke travel karega yeh tohLOL

Still pending reply to your PM...will do that soon :-)

I haven't watched yesterday's JA epi yet either...was it good?

-Khush-EXOL

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Yesterday ka Maine nahi Dekha but today was Cool

I thought forum will celebrate today but it's thanda lol

Ghrina ne maari entry lekin Jalal ne jodha ki leli !   ROFL

Jalal and his habit to get words out of jodha will never and should never cease ! Cool
Awww I felt like hugging him when he was asking her abt his qualities ! LOL

Jodha ki bajane wali hai ! MA has read shivani ka letter and despite Jalal warning her jodha is very proudly saying shivani isn't diss- agreeing ! D'oh

Jalal isko aur pure amer ko bajayega! ROFL

I feel movie track will work here where MA may send the letter to that servant lover and shivani will not even know ! All in all jodha ki bajegi cause Jalal told her to make sure shivani like him and upar se chudail begum couldn't go before using ghrina and some jabs ! Ermm

Precap ! ROFL tch tch ! Jalal is scratching old wounds ! Mohan returns ! Jodha ka muh ittu saw tha when bullet raja ki charcha hui ! Approve

Edited by -Khush- - 08 January 2014 at 8:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.EXOLAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Yesterday ka Maine nahi Dekha but today was Cool

I thought forum will celebrate today but it's thanda lol

Ghrina ne maari entry lekin Jalal ne jodha ki leli !   ROFL

Jalal and his habit to get words out of jodha will never and should never cease ! Cool
Awww I felt like hugging him when he was asking her abt his qualities ! LOL

Jodha ki bajane wali hai ! MA has read shivani ka letter and despite Jalal warning her jodha is very proudly saying shivani isn't diss- agreeing ! D'oh

Jalal isko aur pure amer ko bajayega! ROFL

I feel movie track will work here where MA may send the letter to that servant lover and shivani will not even know ! All in all jodha ki bajegi cause Jalal told her to make sure shivani like him and upar se chudail begum couldn't go before using ghrina and some jabs ! Ermm

Precap ! ROFL tch tch ! Jalal is scratching old wounds ! Mohan returns ! Jodha ka muh ittu saw tha when bullet raja ki charcha hui ! Approve

LOL I just watched it...nice epi...RT seems to be doing better...they showed Jalal standing and walking without support todayThumbs Up

And the JJ scenes were right on mark in their usual spirit...lol...the banter...Jalal feeling bemused that she can read his mind in some ways and then feeling irritated as she refuses to give HIM any compliments and is busy gushing about DevarjiLOL

Precap has more of the same with Jalal taunting her subtly in front of Mirza...lol...and yes GHRINA is back...ego clashes reign supreme...Jalal reminds her again of the hypocrisy in her words as she's busy gushing about Mughal tehzeebs ets. in Mirza now but hated Jalal's guts when she married him...she conveniently doesn't notice any of the same qualities in him...lol

I liked the way he held her hand to stop her from leaving in the first scene and made his point about the qualities in Mughal menLOL

Yeah it does seem like a fresh load of misunderstandings is on the way...but I think Jalal will save the day and not leave the chance to rub it in to Jodha that she again got carried away without investigating the whole thing...lol

-Khush-EXOL

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
somebody put some sense into Shivani's head ! Geek
Betaa,eloping maybe fun,but its not a solution! 

Your father is a king and your brother-in-law is an emperor. How could you possibly think that they won't hunt you down? Pig

Ridiculous solution this eloping! I've always felt like giving left and right to these kids who elope.

Apne maata pita ko itna kasht kyun dete hain ye log? Ouch Atleast try to convince them. If they love you and the guy who like is capable of taking care of you,then ni parent would have a problem.

Ufff. Iss ladki ki wajah agar phir Jal-Jo mein MU hua na,toh iss ladki ko hum saare forumwaale kachcha chabaa daalenge Ermm

-Khush-EXOL

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Looks like CVS really want me to quit the show.Stern Smile

I don't mean to sound harsh, but it's better if Shivani married Hakim.

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 08 January 2014 at 12:45pm

-Khush-EXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
am not liking the shivani track..hope it ends soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

Go to top