Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 110)

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wildcat1994

am i wrong...or is d serial seriously gonna portray a luv triangle bet shivani-hakim-tej??ConfusedUnhappy yahaan...ke akdha ki luv story barabar chal nahi rahi hai ense...n they trying for another luv triangle!!!!DisapproveThumbs Down

ya true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -Khush-

Watched an epi after sooo long !

My classic JA- Kiddult Jalal and chudail Jo ! Day Dreaming

Cat fights and taunts infused with hair pulling too ! Party

Even shivangi knows Jalal is irking jodha ainvayi but jodha ROFL

The hug was cute too ! What's love if not this jodha ? Cool

I feel bad for Jalal in precap ! He was really hurt with this rejection ! Ouch benazir ko hi Laat mili jee Haan ! ROFL

I watched after many days too...is RT's foot still injured? They show him standing but not walking.

But  yeah typical JA banter...the hug bit was nice...Jodha's concern and protectiveness shows...she ran to shield him.

Anu no clue... but if he is not walking I guess it is still healing cause these people love showing him walk in almost ALL outside scenes with his royal swag! LOL Poor thing has stitches so I guess it is a little sensitive. 

@Hug it was so quickly done yo!Angry I soo wish it was typically wind blowing and all so tht we could get some avis but it was done too fast Sleepy Ufff in a show where hug happens 150 epis later I deserve cliched slo-moLOL

But it was SOOO good for me to see Jalal in his SWAG Tongue his childlike possession for Jo and forced PDA of lowe LOL

.SoulMates.

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@ Neil
Hey Ya! Embarrassed ROFL welcome back! 
.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Everyone is welcoming each other back. Looks like everyone had a small vacation,including me :P 

-Khush-

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
You know when Jalal pushed his head to get little bit comfortable in Jodha's lap..Aww , he was trying to get more close to her.Day DreamingJodhu hugged her Jallad husband.Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-.FemmeFatale.

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

You know when Jalal pushed his head to get little bit comfortable in Jodha's lap..Aww , he was trying to get more close to her.Day DreamingJodhu hugged her Jallad husband.Blushing

I noticed that kabootar... he pushed his head more to get comfy... Tongue Only if her legs were not turned to the side... Evil Smile ROFL

My DP Dancing Beintehaa... How I often look myself and on others while on a food attack ...ROFL

PS: ALL--- Iss thread ko TAKHLIYA bolo na! Sleepy we need to go on 3rd already! Angry
latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this update, i was planning to give the episode a miss but from reading this i will give it a watch.

Ben did not make him a fool he wanted to be made a fool.

Overall a decent episode. MM is so focus on Humilitating Jodha she cannot see that Jalal's enemy is using her to get to him.

I have a strong feeling in the pre-cap it is not Jodha but Ben. Jalal and his imagination again.

-Khush-

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Khush-

Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

I noticed that kabootar... he pushed his head more to get comfy... Tongue Only if her legs were not turned to the side... Evil Smile ROFL

My DP Dancing Beintehaa... How I often look myself and on others while on a food attack ...ROFL

PS: ALL--- Iss thread ko TAKHLIYA bolo na! Sleepy we need to go on 3rd already! Angry

Her legs what? Im smelling some gutter minded ness here ROFL

Kabootar and me have been watching the 9:30 slot in colors. Clown I have watched the 9 waala though,I like the music Big smile

I swear,im bored of this thread. Lets discuss something fun?

I know! I know!

Resham ROFL Dancing 

Edited by disha15 - 06 January 2014 at 5:01pm

-Khush-

Go to top