Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 (Page 11)

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
can anyone give a short update? I missed the episode today!!!!LOL Please pretty please!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Episode Review: 26/08/2013

OMG..Rahim is the cutest AkDha shipper ever EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved the bonding between Jodha and Rahim Big smile..loved how she saved him

MA.. never leaving a chance.. doing chugily of Jodha to Jalal.. glad that Jodha sorted the issue there itself.. Jalal was feeling bad about yelling at Jodha Embarrassed

Loved Rahim's interaction with Jalal.. calling Jodha as choti Ammi Jaan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

AkDha dupatta scene was fab.. Rajat's expression was too good EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Jodha finally got to see a good aspect of Jalal.. his bonding with Rahim EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-l-NiklausFan-l-Naresh-manzilmukulEXOLSonaLuvZaSafStar_girlSuper Koolriyya6VasusenaRadheya

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
it was another good episode..loved rahim and jodha bonding..

jalaal ka tho kahi pe nigaahe kahi pe nishaana LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-manzilmukulSonaLuvZaSafVasusenaRadheya

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
NOTE: For the last time, that ishita girl is NOT moti! D'oh The girl was in paridhi ka old show as a vamp in Ruk jaana nahi and she is definitely not our short and cute moti! Stern Smile
EPI:
I don't know! But I have a gut feeling Jalal is going for a love game to make a Jodha fall in love with him and ditch her! Ouch The way he said the dil ya dimaag dialogue with FB of jodha taunting him abt being dead without a heart is a giveaway in my opinion! Also, the way he thought if Jo is Rahim's new dost he needs to go there! Jodha's curious smile gave it away she is gonna fall for him and be heartbroken! Stern Smile

The savior would be that if it is supposedly a game, Jalal himself realizes he has fallen for her instead before MA or Ruq expose him to Jodha! Kekta and her brains! Evil Smile

OK let's not predict a lot!

Jodha's awesome retreats to Jalal that you are dead if you don't have a heart and jalal's praise of her beauty... chal jootha ...sour loser! Day Dreaming ROFL
Looks like Jodha will only find out about Bakshi's woes... Jalal should punch the shit out of him! Dead

I loved Rahim today! Wink

The confrontation scene was awesome! Loved the way jodha without taking a breath blasted both him and his Badi Ammeee Cool Clap
Jalal was so sincerely sorry for blasting her Embarrassed but Jo ran way AngryLOL

Rahim+ Jodha can seriously give nightmares to Jalal if they gang up against him! ROFL

Jodha's oopsie look when she found out jalal wasn't holding her dupatta is adorkable ! Embarrassed 

Jalal saying Rahim is like him in regard to dupatta catching ROFL I tell you yeh abhi bhi puberty ke hormones ke effect mein hai! 20 saal ki baali umar ko salaam Evil Smile Blushing ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lSonaLuvZaSafSuper Koolmanzilmukul....Poojie....VasusenaRadheya

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Aug 26th:

Liked the continuation of the swordfight scene...the strength of the scene continued to be the dialogues...liked how he said she's taking aim at the wrong spot since he doesn't have a heart and Jodha replies saying that if he doesn't have a heart, he's not alive so there is no point in wanting to kill a dead man...lol...Jodha's intelligent reply to any point he throws at her continues to intrigue him.

Also liked the ending of the scene where Jalal tells her this is the first time he's lost a swordfight and it's not the mistake of his sword but of her beauty...lol I liked how he complimented her on her beauty without making it a taunt or doing it to freak her out...it was a genuine compliment, and it left Jodha confused...lol

Jalal's scene with Ruq established more of his growing fascination with Jodha...and Ruq continues to be oblivious...I think Jalal will act out more to strengthen the denial of his growing feelings for Jodha...the swordfight left him more in admiration of her despite being defeated by her...lol

Liked how Jodha got her point across regarding the saving Rahim bit and Jalal acknowledged that too despite MA trying to create issues...the ending bit with the dupatta misunderstanding was amusing...so Jodha too is getting a new perspective on Jalal...let's see how that goes.

Edited by AreYaar - 26 August 2013 at 11:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush-Super KoolmanzilmukulSonaLuvZaSaf....Poojie....VasusenaRadheya

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@ ALL ... AGAIN,please calm my negative thoughts down by giving a positive approach to the love track! D'oh
I'm gonna keel Kekta if Jalal is playing prem game! Angry 
I actually don't mind him starting with that thought and then Trashing it when he realizes he loves her, and then Ma or ruq dig it up to fool jodha, but seriously him all by himself playing it ALL ALONG is Cry
I'm more worried since now PH is gonna remove even character roots and God the horror when kekta will have two FICTIONAL characters to play with! sigh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhimanzilmukulSonaLuvZaSaf

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
LOL this is Ekta land...so prem-game is likely enough...especially cuz this is a genre that Ekta thrives on...the love-hate stories...she's anyways using most of her Ekta-isms in this story...so won't be surprised if she does that...how does it matter though when they are going to be together anyways? Drama toh karna hi hai inhonein.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhi-Khush-manzilmukulSonaLuvZaSafStar_girlSuper Kool....Poojie....

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@ anu ! Thanks ! Angry ROFL
I am just pissed with this name and character change cause until its abt jodha Akbar , there's only a certain level of shallowness she can show in Akbar , but now since its going to go fictional she might just make him an illegitimate offspring too if she doesn't find anything better ! Sleepy
I know there has to be a separation and crap but separation in BT shows are Janam Janam ke rishte lol ! Chaddo !
I still wish its just a beginner idea of Jalal and the evil duo show it as a perm one to jodha than Jalal doing this thing !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhimanzilmukulAreYaar

Go to top