Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jarp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update..once I used to eagerly wait for ur update( u r the person who made my day with live updates)..but now a days I'm loosing interest in this..it's not because of benazir track r  some other track..for me jalal akbar he is a hero..who is clever, sensible ,witty..n jodha with sensible pride..(not the one ghirna)..they can show her helping jalal to utilize his potential In a good way so he can become akbar the great ...for that there is no need to make the characters look like a dumb ,stupid personalities . 
Actors are good ..concept is good ..but the way they r projecting story is bad..

Choosing good actors is not enough  ..if they r projecting story in wrong directions.. At least for people like me who cannot digest Hero like Akbar to be dumb may quit.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jodha initiating the hug was more shocking than akdha hugging
I loved it
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Watched an epi after sooo long !

My classic JA- Kiddult Jalal and chudail Jo !

Cat fights and taunts infused with hair pulling too ! 🥳

Even shivangi knows Jalal is irking jodha ainvayi but jodha 🤣

The hug was cute too ! What's love if not this jodha ? 😎

I feel bad for Jalal in precap ! He was really hurt with this rejection ! benazir ko hi Laat mili jee Haan ! 🤣
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Jarp

Thanks for the update..once I used to eagerly wait for ur update( u r the person who made my day with live updates)..but now a days I'm loosing interest in this..it's not because of benazir track r  some other track..for me jalal akbar he is a hero..who is clever, sensible ,witty..n jodha with sensible pride..(not the one ghirna)..they can show her helping jalal to utilize his potential In a good way so he can become akbar the great ...for that there is no need to make the characters look like a dumb ,stupid personalities . 

Actors are good ..concept is good ..but the way they r projecting story is bad..

Choosing good actors is not enough  ..if they r projecting story in wrong directions.. At least for people like me who cannot digest Hero like Akbar to be dumb may quit.

agree dear
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Watched an epi after sooo long !

My classic JA- Kiddult Jalal and chudail Jo !

Cat fights and taunts infused with hair pulling too ! 🥳

Even shivangi knows Jalal is irking jodha ainvayi but jodha 🤣

The hug was cute too ! What's love if not this jodha ? 😎

I feel bad for Jalal in precap ! He was really hurt with this rejection ! benazir ko hi Laat mili jee Haan ! 🤣

I watched after many days too...is RT's foot still injured? They show him standing but not walking.

But  yeah typical JA banter...the hug bit was nice...Jodha's concern and protectiveness shows...she ran to shield him.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: wildcat1994

am i wrong...or is d serial seriously gonna portray a luv triangle bet shivani-hakim-tej??😕😔 yahaan...ke akdha ki luv story barabar chal nahi rahi hai ense...n they trying for another luv triangle!!!!😒👎🏼

ya true
-Khush- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

I watched after many days too...is RT's foot still injured? They show him standing but not walking.

But  yeah typical JA banter...the hug bit was nice...Jodha's concern and protectiveness shows...she ran to shield him.

Anu no clue... but if he is not walking I guess it is still healing cause these people love showing him walk in almost ALL outside scenes with his royal swag! 😆 Poor thing has stitches so I guess it is a little sensitive. 

@Hug it was so quickly done yo!😡 I soo wish it was typically wind blowing and all so tht we could get some avis but it was done too fast 🥱 Ufff in a show where hug happens 150 epis later I deserve cliched slo-mo😆

But it was SOOO good for me to see Jalal in his SWAG 😛 his childlike possession for Jo and forced PDA of lowe 😆
-Khush- thumbnail
@ Neil
Hey Ya! 😳 🤣 welcome back! 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone is welcoming each other back. Looks like everyone had a small vacation,including me :P