Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Tumne pukara aur hum chale aye jaan hatheli par le aye re *Whistles coughs AHEM AHEM *
Main aa gayiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Saw the Elephant promo..yeh kya janwar hi daudati rehti hai iske piche🀣🀣🀣🀣

😲 Itni SHIGHRA ATI SHIGHRA PRASTHAAN maara aapne! πŸ€— ROFL

Woh toh jalal bhi asked Jodha... that wonder why whole jungle hates me including a human baaghin? πŸ˜’ ROFL 

Koi research karo bey Akbarnama should have a menton of a Zoology book Jalal wrote ! Well exclude Hawai he is a real character in his life! πŸ˜† what we did not know is Jo bai challenges him! πŸ˜†*cough*
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Khush-

😲 Itni SHIGHRA ATI SHIGHRA PRASTHAAN maara aapne! πŸ€— πŸ€£

Woh toh jalal bhi asked Jodha... that wonder why whole jungle hates me including a human baaghin? πŸ˜’ πŸ€£ 

Koi research karo bey Akbarnama should have a menton of a Zoology book Jalal wrote ! Well exclude Hawai he is a real character in his life! πŸ˜† what we did not know is Jo bai challenges him! πŸ˜†*cough*

πŸ€—πŸ€—Khush ,Anu ,Neilu..LONG TIME NA!!
Yup hum har kaam shigra ati shigra hi karte hain...
🀣omg Khush..You cannot imagine the way I am laughing watching the elephant RajaπŸ˜†Yet to catch up on the episodes!!Will be back full on!! Yaar ek karva chauth toh banta hi hai..Tom is Karva chauth na..Wanted to watch the Kshatrani leave her ZOO MASTER antics and utaro Arti of the Shehenshah with tha Channi of hers..Near that Amer Pond..Wouldn't it have been a  beautiful recapitulation of their first Pani mein aks wala scene
MERE ANDAR ROMANCE K IDEAS UCHALINGπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›Zoo romance bahu ho gaya bhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by manzilmukul - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww lol Piu !

I don't mind hawai a lot given it's a true account of Akbar's hobby lol but what I'm dreading is Jo ka reason to push him ! :P

Wow KC is a brilliant idea ! πŸ€— wish they could show abt that! Well never bad in tellyworld to give festive tracks so hope :)
AreYaar thumbnail
Hiya PiuπŸ€—

Bade dino baad darshan...lol

Did they even have KC in those times?  I've never seen KC in a historical show I think :S  But your idea does sounds nice...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAOOO Precap🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Jalal put his turban on JODHA'S head?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...LITERALLY putting the crown on her head and asking her to make the tough decisions of an Emperor...lol

So the epi played out differently from the promo...Jodha never challenged Jalal to tame the elephant...he calmed him on his own...without any instructions from Pratap either...lol

And aww Jalal was ACTUALLY waiting for Jodha to come down so they could go into the jashan together? LOL that bit when he's watching her come down the stairs in the green outfit was nice.

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LUDO 
Jalal and MP were both playing very cordially - majestically AND happily. I wonder why BD, Bharmal and the rest of the gang were sweating like the kings were battling it out in a gladiator pen!πŸ˜†

But, we got to hear Jalal's 'Ufff' - what more does one need!

SHAREEF 
Shareef plans to gift Jo's family lots and lots of jewellery because he's confident that everything will come back to him. LOL! Keep wishingπŸ˜†
Btw, I can't believe Shareef is still flirting with the Shehenshah's BegumπŸ˜•! Marne waala hai! Isn't that what he was doing when he said 'Being Shehenshah's brother-in-law...in a way, I'm also related to you Jodha Begum!'

JAVEEDA 
3 days and Javeda is still dressing up in the same Rajputani attire...just like how I used to do when I got a new dress as a 8 year old...wear it EVERY evening and stand in front of the mirror!πŸ˜†
Javeda going ahead to wear the Sindoor was a bit too far though LOL

GREEN DRESS HUNGAMA
The whole scene was much subtler than everyone feared..
I love Mainawati's statement 'Darpan unka sabse badaa sakhi hoti hai'😳 
Jodha was gleaming and beaming as she was getting down the stairs - no hint whatsoever that she didn't like the dress. Yet, when she sees him gazing at her, her smile becomes a frown!πŸ˜† LOL. Almost, like she remembered she had to appear unpleasant.
'She rejects my gifts and yet wears them' he wonders in awe. A normal person would see this as confusing behaviour...only can our emperor-in-love consider it as a 'Hunar' (praise-worthy trait!)

Loved the straightforward reply Jalal gave Sukanya - he was confident Jodha couldn't say anything in justification (and it seemed like he was confident Jo wore it for his sake!)
'I love green colour and that too on Jodha Begum!'

MOTU HALWAI
I wish Jalal had poked Motu Halwai on his tummy like last time. However, I did like his affectionately terrorizing wringing-of-the-neck too! LOL

HAWAI
The CVs have got hold of some good animation software. So once they tried their luck with Mohan and succeeded, now they've moved on to Hawai! LOL!

I loved the way Shehenshah dashed towards his sanki Hawai!
I loved the way he was so protective of her! What's not to love in protective men!

And who gave the spoilers of MP instructing Jalal. He was giving live silent commentary more like. πŸ˜†
And who the hell gave the spoiler that Jodha would challenge him? She was as dumbstruck as the rest of them tooπŸ˜†
Anyway, MP was impressed at the end of it all!πŸ‘

The animation fight scenes were quick - obviously difficult to direct. So though didn't leave too much of an impact, didn't look too bad either!😊

PRECAP
Yayy Jo playing fancy dress fancy dress! She looked so cute and that topi looked like an overgrown policeman's topi on her...
Also, Angry Jalal -missed it so much!πŸ˜›
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry...i missed d previous msg!!!...but today's precap was cool!!! am dying to see what has happened to Jalal...how did he end up placing his topi on jodha!!!πŸ˜• n even...more, what will be jodha' s ans to his interesting question!!!πŸ˜‰
as far as d marriage is concerned...guys..imagine d reaction of Shariff...when his jhooth gets caught n jalal still agress to give up d qila!!!πŸ˜ƒ

waiting for future epi now!!!!πŸ€”
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 22/10/2013
So like expected ..neither of them won the game.. and are at a situation where one move by either of them..the other one loses..πŸ˜†... what timing I must say for the messenger to come πŸ˜†

Can't believe Sharif is line marooing Jodha .. is he out of his mind?? ... Jalal will kill him for sure if he doesn't stop this nonsense.. Now that even Jodha has felt it.. 

Javeda and MA ..LOL.. sasumasa πŸ€£

That was soo courteous and sweet of Jalal to wait for Jodha πŸ˜³... and Jodha wears green πŸ˜Š.. and he finds a hunar in this too πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. 

Oh.. that cute halwai is back.. and he is still afraid to face Jalal.. πŸ˜†.. oh please MP.. stay out of this .. this is a private joke between halwai and Jalal.. so don't start passing judgements πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Misleading promos and spoilers.. lol.. so obviously Jodha doesn't challenge Jalal at all.. and she was equally afraid and at loss at what is happening.. and MP wasn't exactly instructing Jalal there.. πŸ€ͺ

I understand the serial standards so I am not asking for much in terms of graphics.. it was an ok scene.. not too good.. and not too bad either.. πŸ˜Š

Precap: .. hahah.. go for it Jalal.. I am sure Jodha must have told him to go back if it is creating soo much of an issue... Jalal must have got tired and decided to make her understand ..what all he has think as  a king on top of her nakhras.. πŸ˜†.. PS.. Jodha is looking soo cute πŸ˜³
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
n finally...our Bakshi Banu is back in d serial..wonder whr she was before!!!!  jodha got a new costume...thanks to whoever donated it!!πŸ˜† only, if jalal could get a new one too!!!!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
poojie..same 2 same...same 2 same...πŸ˜›