Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

@ bold: He actually did this??.. πŸ˜•.. thanks for explaining it.. never thought like that... πŸ˜†

LOL that wasn't his intention?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  I dunno but that's how I saw it cuz it seemed like he used reverse psychology on Ruq and she fell for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Maybe I'm wrong...dunno

I also found it strange that Ruq has changed her title from Mallika-e-Khaas to Mallika-e-Begum...it makes no sense...πŸ˜•...is this another one of those things they've changed due to random protests?πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL that wasn't his intention?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†  I dunno but that's how I saw it cuz it seemed like he used reverse psychology on Ruq and she fell for itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Maybe I'm wrong...dunno

I also found it strange that Ruq has changed her title from Mallika-e-Khaas to Mallika-e-Begum...it makes no sense...πŸ˜•...is this another one of those things they've changed due to random protests?πŸ˜†

I am soo confused with that scene too.. but yeah like you said.. he has a smile on his face ..πŸ˜†

Yeah Mallika-E-Begum..makes no sense.. πŸ˜†.. I think it is to make it clear the two different relationships I guess.. RuqLal and AkDha.. that is why they keep harping about childhood friendship.. πŸ˜†.. but hey no complaints as we only want AkDha lovestory πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
there is more to the precap am damn sure..dont u guys think..itni jaldi tho jalaal nahi kahega πŸ€”
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

there is more to the precap am damn sure..dont u guys think..itni jaldi tho jalaal nahi kahega πŸ€”

Oh obviously it's not a real confession yaar...he's joking around with Ruq...pulling her leg...he'll probably burst out laughing the very next second and say he was joking...then maaro his usual, "Jiske paas dil hi nahin, woh mohabbat kaise karega" stuffπŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
ya anu u r right...i tho forgot he has no dil πŸ˜†..ek dum se jhatka laga mujhe..but loved the mohabbat word from his mouth :P
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

ya anu u r right...i tho forgot he has no dil πŸ˜†..ek dum se jhatka laga mujhe..but loved the mohabbat word from his mouth :P

Yeah jhatka toh mujhe bhi lagaa...lol but I realized he was joking...and yes even I loved the way he said mohabbat...nicely done by Rajat...that softness that Jalal showed there...even if it's a nautanki confessionπŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
nautanki confession ...true that...πŸ˜†

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys lets share the live update here itself 
wildcat1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys...sorry for just joining in pretty late...but i started watching the serial and couldn't help admire the awesome acting, directing n the diff in story-line from that of the movie!!
commenting on the episode, yeah even m intrigued by the pre-cap scene but i feel...its a plan or something...remember he said earlier that "ITNI BADI GUSTAQUI, ITNI CHOTI SAZA"...i guess he is cooking something to hurt her in a diff way by breaking her heart or somethin like that!!!! but guess...he'll try something like that n fall for her truely!!!!
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ANUUU ... I had posted something for ya on pg 45 ! 🀣