Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 36

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Jalal is FINE!  πŸ₯³

As usual Jodha's medicines saved him! 😎

That aarti playing from a music system was funny! πŸ˜† but chalega, bichari ki prayers were true! 😳

Only Jodha understood what Jalal wanted! πŸ˜‰  Dumb Ruq! 🀒

Haila Jodha bashed herself! πŸ˜› That shehensha proved those wrong who said he had no heart! Begumji, can we know who was the leader of this morcha? 😈

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! πŸ₯±lol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! 😭 But what punishment he wants to give her? πŸ˜› Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? πŸ˜† hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?!  EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 09/10/2013

YAY!!.. Jalal is awake!! πŸ₯³

The 2 jokers of the show.. Adham and Sharif .. what can I say about them..πŸ€ͺ

The modern bhajan was funny.. they could have instead simply used the aarti which Jodha sings.. but I guess they couldn't used the aarti as background when the soldiers came to kidnap hakim.. they needed some fast tempo bhajan I guess.. 

The soldiers of Adham and Sharif are like them.. full of jokers. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Like expected..Jodha's lep did all the magic..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..and she was that hakim's student πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Wonder why Hamida Banu had to hide Jodha.. when she can easily come out like that??.. how and why did she come out?.. this sequence made no sense.. only that it proves Hamida trusts Jodha very much..

Jodha realised what Jalal wants.. maybe coz she is the doctor here..πŸ˜›

Hamida-Jodha love affair continues.. πŸ˜†...but this time it was nice to see Jodha praying the muslim way.. and she praising Jalal.. and saying he does has a heart.. ...Hamida too hints that a big change will be coming soon in Jalal's life πŸ˜›

Precap: I thought I would see some reaction when Jalal will get to know that Ruquiya slapped Jodha πŸ˜­.. but he seems to be planning something else.. maybe ask Jodha to tend to him now πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Precap: Ruq is back to her real self! Will never let anyone know her vulnerable side! Haughtily telling Jalal how she slapped Jodha! πŸ₯±lol
Jalal is back with his gel hair! 😭 But what punishment he wants to give her? πŸ˜› Maybe order Jo to stay in his room ? πŸ˜† hayeee!

PS: I skipped thru it so may have missed, but why was ruq talking of suicide and then the other begum was saying to some runaway coaward ones that she knows suicide is a SIN, but she won't leave jalal till last minute?!  EXPLAIN ME ! if i missed anything!

Harem women were all planning to commit suicide if Jalal dies.. coz they feel their enemies will attack them...you know like Jauhar.. 

Some are planning to run away.. lol.. hence one begum saying these to those runaways πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Harem women were all planning to commit suicide if Jalal dies.. coz they feel their enemies will attack them...you know like Jauhar.. 

Some are planning to run away.. lol.. hence one begum saying these to those runaways πŸ˜†

Thank you! 😳 So they too have jauhar thingy i guess, just like sati in hindu when husband dies! oh well! Why did Hamida not do that then? could be because Jalal was already born as mughal hier when she was widowed, but since Jalal here is childless these women won't have any other position to claim on throne then! πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Khush-

Thank you! 😳 So they too have jauhar thingy i guess, just like sati in hindu when husband dies! oh well! Why did Hamida not do that then? could be because Jalal was already born as mughal hier when she was widowed, but since Jalal here is childless these women won't have any other position to claim on throne then! πŸ˜†

Yes.. when Humayun died..there was Jalal to take over.. Mughal sultanate wasn't in deep crisis.. Here there is no heir to Jalal yet.. so situation is far worse.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I just had to drop in to comment on today's precapπŸ˜†

Jalal you nautanki..."Humein Jodha Begum se mohabbat ho gayi hai"...lekin Ruq ki toh saans hi atak gayi🀣...her face was worth watching.

Jalal is in a permanent soft smile/smirky state since he's woken up...first on hearing about the fact that Jodha sent him fruits through Rahim...then quite cleverly managing to trick Ruq into going and putting ointment on Jodha's slap bruise...

And now the precap...again a soft smile playing on his lips as Ruq asks him why he isn't REFUSING to go to AmerπŸ˜†
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Jalal you nautanki..."Humein Jodha Begum se mohabbat ho gayi hai"...lekin Ruq ki toh saans hi atak gayi🀣...her face was worth watching.

Jalal is in a permanent soft smile/smirky state since he's woken up...first on hearing about the fact that Jodha sent him fruits through Rahim...then quite cleverly managing to trick Ruq into going and putting ointment on Jodha's slap bruise...

And now the precap...again a soft smile playing on his lips as Ruq asks him why he isn't REFUSING to go to AmerπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jalal is such a cute nautanki. πŸ˜† 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Episode Review: 10/10/2013
So Rukaiya becomes Mallika-E-Begum??.. Mallika-E-Khaas and Mallika-E-Hind are all I can understand.. but what is Mallika-E-Begum??.. 

Hamida-Jodha love affair continues πŸ˜†.. Yeah right.. Jalal is someone son, someone's brother, the one who protected you,..a human being.. what about someone's husband?? πŸ˜†

Rahim is back.. but please he needs a new dress now..πŸ˜†

Jalal said he didn't like Ruquiya slapping Jodha.. then says it is a too small a punishment.. wonder what he was thinking.. πŸ˜•

Where does Adham live btw??.. how come he didn't know about Jalal's revival?? πŸ€ͺ

Loved Javeeda snatching that necklace from Adham 

So Jalal had already talked about the marriage proposal beforehand... 

Bharmal wants both Jodha and Jalal to do all the rituals of the marriage.. πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Precap: I am sure Jalal is kidding.. but he was saying it with soo much emotion ..😲

PS: where is the nursing gone??.. looks like ..we can never trust any of the spoilers.. 

pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

@ bold: He actually did this??.. πŸ˜•.. thanks for explaining it.. never thought like that... πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jalal is such a cute nautanki. πŸ˜† 

He's smiling to himself just a little too much...like he has a secret inside that amuses him constantlyπŸ˜†

I wonder what excuse he will give to Ruq for going to Amer...I guess some b.s. excuse about repaying Jodha for saving his life or something?πŸ˜†...or something about political gains? Since that's the language Ruq usually understandsπŸ˜†