Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 31

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeh show kaash live drama hota! 😎 I would have lost 50 pounds jumping from jodha to Jalal everyday if the audience was supposed to pick sides every episode! 🀣 
I can bet tomorrow Jodha will tell something so mean to jalal aur uski band bajegi! πŸ˜† Waise that will anyways happen with her bullet stint! lol

@anu! sigh... you and your craving for JA subtle yet fiery waale scenes! πŸ˜† πŸ€— shaant balike! Next week se tumhare siggy dabbe ki acchi kasrat hogi! 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice episode...TRP baba will be happy this week...😳
AreYaar thumbnail
What the🀣...now a SNAKE will appear as well? And forum waasis have already named it MOHINI?🀣   This forum is MAD🀣
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CAN anyone give me LU??? Please!
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally SOOCIDE epi is hereπŸ˜†...

Rajat had quite a mouthful of dialogues to repeat today...especially the Mughal sultanat ki aabro blah blah blah waale dialogues...I wonder how he memorized those and said them without fumbling...lol

So Jalal saves Jodha as expected...and nikaaloes his dil ki bhadaas...these nafrat waale rants sound so repetitive now...and Jodha also takes everything on a different tangent...if he saves her, she resents him for not letting her die by her own will either...lol

And appearances are everything to Jalal in today's epi...with the way he plants Jodha back in the mahal through the khufiya raasta...I feel like the writing lacked cohesiveness today.

Random LOL moment...the villagers/common ppl gawking at Jodha-Jalal riding on the horse togetherπŸ˜†...

Tomorrow...trip/catch moment...Liked Jodha and Jalal's dialoguebaazi though...saving grace.

And I guess the sooraj ki first kiran will find Jodha somehow and designate her to go on the Ajmer trip with Jalal
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 01/10/2013
So finally the suicide episode ..πŸ˜†

First half was mainly on other characters.. MA again warned Ruquiya about Jodha's pull on Jalal.. but she is too over confident.. ..when she would experience it herself.. she will realise..

MA also mentioned..even Jalal doesn't realise that he has started feeling for Jodha.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Jalal saves Jodha which we all knew πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...wow.. soo many dialogues for Jalal.. hats off to Rajat for pulling it out well.. πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Jalal says..even though there is no place for you in Amer.. there is always a place for you in Agra as the begum lifelong..😳

All the random villagers who got free ka view of AkDha riding together πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..

Jodha is isolated for the day.. wonder does that have any significance.. ??.. It was nice of Jalal to notice Moti's concern and calm her down.. 

Ok.. now how that suraj ki first kiran reach Jodha??.. let's see.. 

Precap: Jalal back to being a bit flirty.. Jodha is still not humbled yet.. 
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Episode Review: 01/10/2013

Precap: Jalal back to being a bit flirty.. Jodha is still not humbled yet.. 

Can Jodha EVER be humbled? I have my doubtsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked one more dialogue of Jalal's today...when he tells her that she's not the ONLY one with self-respect and egoπŸ˜†...others have a right to their self-respect and ego as well.

Yes, I hope they show this isolation period of Jodha's, otherwise there is no point to the random isolation.

Yeah MA had some insightful wisdom for Ruq today but Ruq isn't realizing...lol...MA can see Jalal's frantic concern for Jodha though...which Jalal himself also isn't able to see.
pooja-menon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Can Jodha EVER be humbled? I have my doubtsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked one more dialogue of Jalal's today...when he tells her that she's not the ONLY one with self-respect and egoπŸ˜†...others have a right to their self-respect and ego as well.

Yes, I hope they show this isolation period of Jodha's, otherwise there is no point to the random isolation.

Yeah MA had some insightful wisdom for Ruq today but Ruq isn't realizing...lol...MA can see Jalal's frantic concern for Jodha though...which Jalal himself also isn't able to see.

Don't think Jodha would ever be humbled.. maybe when she falls in love.. πŸ˜›

Jalal was fab today.. all his words were great!! πŸ‘

MA reads Jalal well.. can see the hints of changes in him... Ruquiya is too blinded by her overconfidence.. πŸ€ͺ

PS: Can we expect some avis today?? πŸ˜³
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

PS: Can we expect some avis today?? πŸ˜³

Here you go...I liked the epi more while gif-ing itπŸ˜†

I liked these horse-riding bits...every inch the arrogant/regal King and Queen πŸ˜†

pooja-menon thumbnail
@ Anu: OMG...muahs to you πŸ€—... thank you SOOO MUCH πŸ€—...Now I don't know which one to use πŸ˜­πŸ˜†