Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After ages, a good scene b/w Jalal and Jodha...liked the banter, Jalal's amusement, Jodha's retorts...lol...and Jalal has now decided to release his trophy...leaving Jodha in a half crazed state...lol

Chalo finally this damn investigation is over and the story can move.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 23/09/2013
Aww.. Jalal turning his back when he saw Jodha was about to undress was cute πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

So the ultimatum.. u can leave me and go back to amer or take back as my wife... Wonder why he mentions green as his favourite colour?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Poor Jodha.. ...but why is she saying that Jalal is playing games??.. it is I suppose fate playing games.. 

Jalal apologizing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok.. now to the court scene.. we all knew that MA will bring in a humshakal.. but today's episode left a lot of unanswered questions.. 

1. I thought Jalal called for diwan-e-khas that same night he spoke to Rahim.. so how did he spend days investigating??.. 

2. Where was Jalal looking from to investigate the fake Maham?..he was looking through a secret door??..was it the same one that maham used on friday??

3. It is shown that real and fake maham are roaming around palace?..coz Jalal is speaking to real and fake one ...how is that going to work out??.. did no one notice??

Let all was fine.. Jalal investigating about doppelgangers and all ...absolutely fine.. 

It would be better if it is shown that the real Maham was locked inside and the fake one was doing it.. πŸ€”

Precap: I am glad that MC track is over.. we all know MA will go scot free.. so no surprises..Please Jodha.. concentrate on ur relationship..rather than on MA now.. 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PHEW... Finally this BS track is over! 🀣 πŸ€’

I feel Jalal transferring to Akbar is no where near, cause for him the duplicate story is true, but unlike the old court scene he did not have an ounce of guilt listening to the fake (which is real for all) story abt that woman's son dying due to Jalal's old tyranny? πŸ€” anyways! she was fake so whatever!
But then if MA had hired her why would she agree to DIE?  

Anyways, moving ahead...

I feel now they should reduce the hate lecture of Jodha, the same old lines of how much she hates the place and him!  today was too long!

But she DEFFO had to tell him the truth of his so called justice with that sarcasm... that for him it may be an apologetic gift, but life of a woman who comes back to maiyka, considered left by her husband, surely lives the life of hell! πŸ‘ πŸ˜’
the "how much I hate Agra" part is redundant now! πŸ€“ 

and what is with that inciting dialogue that take out your anger on me and all? So that Jalal does something and she starts another shock lecture! 😳

MA... take your trophy and please disappear now for some days! 🀒

Javeda... good to see you back! 🀣Ashwini does a great job at her sarcasm in those scenes! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Precap: Meena Bazaar!  Cannot wait... it will be fun to watch if Jalal buys Jodha's colors and does not give a look to Ruq's tamboo! 😈
Baba is smart... he knows if Jodha tells all about her Amer return Hamz will create a havoc with her "Jo admiration gang" ...😎 πŸ€£
Looks like Jalal will plan to go with Jodha under the pretext of Amer visit for all, and will think of telling the truth when he alone comes to agra, but if the Tiger or anyway Jalal getting injured track is here Jo will be back in Agra!  *fingers crossed*
Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Today's Jodha-Jalal scene...lol man oh man does Jodha not leave a chance to take out all her frustration...all Jalal said was, "I have a good news for you"...and Jodha baat ko kahaan se kahaan le gayi and kya kya sunaa diya Jalal ko...she likes to say that HE likes to taunt her? Well she's no less...lagaa lagaa ke taunt maarti hai.

Sochne ki baat yeh hai ki Jodha ki problem kya hai...she goes on and on about how much she's dying every day in Agra but when Jalal offers to send her to Amer, that also doesn't make her fully happy...yes I understand she feels trapped...Jalal has put her in a situation where she feels suffocated either way...

The only way out is love...lol...and that is what they'll both have to discover.

Jalal's parting shot, "Do din ke mehmaan se kya shikaayat"...lol even that pissed her off...haha...seriously Jodha, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I do wish the story would MOVE though...this MA crap I'm so tired of...some shift needs to occur in the Jodha-Jalal relationship
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Looks like Jalal will plan to go with Jodha under the pretext of Amer visit for all, and will think of telling the truth when he alone comes to agra, but if the Tiger or anyway Jalal getting injured track is here Jo will be back in Agra!  *fingers crossed*

Yaar everyone keeps talking about this Tiger track but I don't even see any promo having been released so far...who knows WHEN they'll even show it...abhi toh there is Meena Baazaar, Holi etc. going on in AgraπŸ˜•
-Khush- thumbnail
@ anu!!!

So true for Jo... She feels trapped all way around, but like I said, although Jodha did good by telling Jalal the repurcussions of him sending her to Amer, what I am bored of now is her suffocate wala lecture! they need to cut down on it πŸ€” ?

And TRUE! She always complains Jalal taunts her but she is no less! πŸ˜†

@tiger track! I feel  there is no tiger coming!  you never know though... its like they had planned it but due to those 90 people leaving the unit the new Cvs dragged this MA track till the duplicate thing to settle down! πŸ€“

Even if tiger does not come, something drastic has to happen to not let Jodha go back! πŸ˜› because here AkDha are not at the level of feelings where the movie's JA were at amer separation... so it would be very dumb to show that AkDha miss each other? πŸ˜†

either Jalal is getting injured (tiger, enemy, etc.) or else suddenly Sukku ka new rishta pops out  due to which Jo won't be able to tell all about her perm return and maybe in Amer the love phase will start! πŸ˜†

EDIT:
I think with the holi MA fiasco both AkDha will feel to rush up the amer return... so it should come by next week hopefully given this week will end at holi drama! πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 24/09/2013
Finally got around to watching the episode

So that fake MA was a hindu.. speaking rajasthani.. Oh well the end of the MC track.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jalal does a formal apology to Amer princes and Jodha .. as always Jodha is not much affected πŸ˜‘...Atleast Bhagwan Das is better in accepting πŸ‘πŸΌ

MA only says now that she will do anything for his son-Adham...but poor Jalal thinks it is him πŸ˜­

Jalal-Jodha scene... wonder why Jodha overreacted today?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...made no sense to me πŸ˜•... 

Javeda is back for some funny moments.. love her bond with MA πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

MA was sly in revealing that it was her only all along. ... Jodha knows now..oh well but she needs to concentrate on her relationship..

Precap: Jalal wants Jodha part of Meena Bazaar.. 
-Khush- thumbnail
forgot to mention...

Paridhi looked very pretty today in the new lehenga!
Plus, this is a way better design of the whole thing in yellow than making her wear the satrangi crap like piu says with no matching ! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Now only if JALAL could get new stuff? πŸ˜† his inner kurtas are really pretty with those simple golden stuff, but his coats totally overshadow it including the good colors !  and all those are black, purple and what not! 🀒
Plus TURBANS too! that too of the size of the old green-red he was wearing today! πŸ˜ƒ

Plus Jodha ki jewellery! By God these people are set to suffocate Pari! 😑... The maroon one in SBS today like the movie style, and also the ones she wears with her green lehenga are good than those neck locks! 😳

RANT OVER! 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

@tiger track! I feel  there is no tiger coming!  you never know though... its like they had planned it but due to those 90 people leaving the unit the new Cvs dragged this MA track till the duplicate thing to settle down! πŸ€“

Whaa??! Yeh kab hua?😲...What happened that so many ppl left the unit? Did the director leave too?

Agree about Paridhi's new lehenga...it's gorgeous!  And yes the green turban suits Jalal best too...that strange mustard colored one is the worst...now they alternate b/w the three turbans, that is why Jalal's outfits look pretty mismatched most of the time tooπŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
@ anu... NO... there is a TB artivle! Infact it is because of the Director... Mr. Santra... errr.. Santram Verma and his bossy stuff that all left the crew!!! 😳
Like trust me I was totally in a W*F zone reading it! 😳

like kekta let go NINETY people for one director? and the list says CVs too!

Really dont know what to say... looks illogical... but the drag is hinting towards those mishaps!

IMO, SV is not that great of a director! πŸ€” I mean the leads are strong actors... and plus other than JA, other scenes are not worth to mention direction! πŸ˜†
Kekta is under dope if she thinks as such! Maan Singh would be preffered by me. 😳

@turban! in today's holi seg he is FINALLY wearing that sky blue outfit after ages! πŸ˜› i like that !
How much money is needed for costumes? given you do not spend much on art direction, camera, et al? πŸ€ͺ