Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Maar Suttiya !
AkDha looked soo soo soo gorgeously breathtaking in the second half !
Paridhi in that Green and soft curls ... Rajjy in warrior armor !

Today Jalal is ganpati bappa ! All laddoos dropped into his hands one by one ! Be it making amer co. Attack their own clan or Mumma ka Tilak idea ! 🤣

What a sad contrast in the last aarti scene and this aarti scene ! 😒
CVs please wrap this by the end of week !

Looks like the culprit is soon to be out ! 😈

I have a feeling Jalal isn't a part of war ! No one has posted his pics in war ground ! 😕
The one with blood on face turned out to be from promo ! 🤓

Is it possible he will stop this war midway and leave sujanpur without bloodshed since his personal agenda with jodha will be done ! 😡 lol
He can repent first of all by convincing that prince back to marry sukku lol !

Lets see ! I say the week has started with a thrilling end ! Really curious what happens next ! 😛
Reddyp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Khush-

Maar Suttiya !
AkDha looked soo soo soo gorgeously breathtaking in the second half !
Paridhi in that Green and soft curls ... Rajjy in warrior armor !

Today Jalal is ganpati bappa ! All laddoos dropped into his hands one by one ! Be it making amer co. Attack their own clan or Mumma ka Tilak idea ! 🤣

What a sad contrast in the last aarti scene and this aarti scene ! 😒
CVs please wrap this by the end of week !

Looks like the culprit is soon to be out ! 😈

I have a feeling Jalal isn't a part of war ! No one has posted his pics in war ground ! 😕
The one with blood on face turned out to be from promo ! 🤓

Is it possible he will stop this war midway and leave sujanpur without bloodshed since his personal agenda with jodha will be done ! 😡 lol
He can repent first of all by convincing that prince back to marry sukku lol !

Lets see ! I say the week has started with a thrilling end ! Really curious what happens next ! 😛

tomorrow epi might be more intresting one !!!
Abie10 thumbnail
This is a LU thread?! Can I join you all? Am kinda new to forum.😊
Reddyp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abie10

This is a LU thread?! Can I join you all? Am kinda new to forum.😊

Todays epi is too good and hope tomorro's epi is good for Jodha!!!
-Khush- thumbnail
Very short but to the point war. 👍🏼

This is the difference between the Rajput Men and jodha I have always noticed ! While Her brothers and father have seen the practicality of the world and the consequences of a "Vachan" ... Jodha is yet to realize the gravity of the outside world and politics. 😊
Kudos to BD ! He was the man today ! Not only he proves he is a true Rajput who very well knows to follow his promises , but also someone who despite knowing Jalal's plan to personally hurt sukanya, still can see that there is a political reason for which Jalal is justified ! 👏
How bluntly he told the opposition party that he is following his duty, whatever it is , but it is whom he didn't follow it by giving refuge to dacoits ! 😎
Or else I don't think a true Rajput would help and "unjust" cause of Jalal ! They would prefer to die than to help a wrong person !

I'm sure it will be BD only to explain this to jodha in near future ! That despite a hidden agenda , Jalal is not totally wrong ! Because if he is a TRUE king , he would have taken this war despite not being angry on jodha ?! 😉

Precap looks like Jalal is out of pool ! looks like jodha will be too shattered to see BD injury and will just say all this to End her life so that Jalal can stop bothering her family ! Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 12/09/2013
Was away for few days.. hence missed out this week's episodes..finally got to watch today..

I am glad Jodha got to vent out her anger today.. somewhere she wanted the respect of a wife here..but wanted some lines from jalal too there.. 

Ruquiya asking Jalal to let Jodha go back to Amer... After all this issue is sorted..will Jalal do that?? 😕

Jalal's advisor gave some good advice there.. ...wish he gave that advice a bit before.. 

I am glad that amer princes are freed.. Maan Singh is reinstated..  😊...Jodha's anger is soo visible.. Jalal couldn't meet her eye.. he was soo full of regret.. loved his expression here.. Ruquiya too noticed that.. 

Jodha-Hamida Banu scene was really nice ..😊..they were discussing about Jalal's behaviour and upbringing.. wonder this made her understand anything about Jalal.. 

Jalal going to spend the night with Salima.. feel really bad for Salima.. but think Jalal has only intentions in finding out the truth.. let's see what happens.. 

Precap: Jalal has said to keep the truth to themselves... don't think Ruquiya will tell to Jodha about Salima..
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So is salima really the culprit?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: TheDreamCatcher

So is salima really the culprit?

We don't know yet.. Jalal is testing her at the moment.. let's see 
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Today's opening scene was really superb...jodha vented  out all her frustration and anger...nice job by paridhi there and equally good was jalaal's response..

convo between maham and her bahu was hilarious...maha is so clever but her son and daughter in law are ek se badkar ek...

salima cant accept the fact that jalaal actually wants to spend night with her..such awkard situation for her there...am sure she is not the culprit
-Khush- thumbnail
Pooj ! Me loves falooda too ! And also CVs ! Are you listening ? Jalal liked bhaang ! 😈 you should know what to do upon holi ! 😎