Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpeakNow22 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously? Just when he was about to fall for Jodha...urghhh
I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. I wonder what will happen. He won't kill her obviously. Perhaps he would keep her alive and threaten her, once again. You know, about living a life in misery and whatnot. Maybe Moti will attempt to rescue Jodha. Honestly, I really want to see how Jodha can get out of this mess.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
what a big mess is in Jodha now...looks like MA's plan..

how come as soon as MA drank..she was fainting..is datura so fast..
Edited by nneeiill - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm ! There are Sharif suspects too I see ! Can't say anything ! Yesterday they didn't yet show MA actin up ! Lol !
I also read Mainavati could do it out of insecurity lmao ! On tweeter ! :P
AreYaar thumbnail
Just caught up on Friday's and yesterday's epi...and despite not much Jodha-Jalal interaction, I think these were very well put together epis.

I liked how the entire atmosphere of the jashan was created and the scenes in the court...Jalal being in such a pleased and happy mood that he personally requests Jodha to use the spoon to stir the kesar into the milk and give it to Ruq...ofcourse at that point it becomes obvious that the kesar will be blamed for the miscarriage and the entire thing will be blamed on Jodha.

Even in yesterday's epi, the way the build up was done with Ruq's heartbreak regarding the miscarriage and then ofcourse MA framing Jodha leading to an outraged and heartbroken Jalal...Rajat acted very well in the scene when MA gives him the news of the miscarriage.

Now it remains to be seen how Jodha tackles him tomorrow and what Jalal does hereon...I knew a setback was coming considering that Jodha-Jalal were actually starting to be civil to each other...lol Kekta never lets the leads remain happy for more than a day
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haila Maham 😲😲😲is not the culprit and neither Adham or Shareefuddin...Anyone remembers that beautiful vixen jealous Pinaz begum who was shown in the initial episodes..Loved the Salima Jalaal sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘The way she reminded him about Khan-e-Khana and how she reminded him about his duties as an emperor.
Also loved Man Singh Today..What a little packet of honour.The way he stood with his Phuphi and people..Bravo..In total a very fast paced episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
it was nice episode today...rajat was superb...

but jalaal is running high on emotions...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 03/09/2013
What an episode..

Starting with Jalal threatening Jodha.. 

Then everyone talking about the miscarriage... MA is such a complicated character... today even she was soo upset with the news... she admits she hates Ruquiya.. but loves Jalal's child..... 

Sharif and adham too are shocked.. Sharif was saying how the loot shouldn't have been given back to amer people πŸ€ͺ

Jodha was on with her habit of saying how Jalal is wrong.. doesn't she know that all the evidences are against her?? πŸ˜•

Jalal is sooo angry.. that not ready to give any fair trial to Jodha and her brothers..

Man Singh.. kudos to you.. πŸ‘..love your support for jodha πŸ‘

Hamida Bano...kudos for bringing some sense into Jalal... also it was nice to see the mirchi incident is being brought back.. so that jodha can be acquitted of all the misunderstandings.. 

Jalal.. you are going to repent big time..when the truth comes out and that u were on the verge of burning her alive.. 

Precap:...what a timing for Bharmal to come.. πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Haila Maham 😲😲😲is not the culprit and neither Adham or Shareefuddin...Anyone remembers that beautiful vixen jealous Pinaz begum who was shown in the initial episodes.

Where in the epi did they show Pinaz Begum being the one who did it?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

But yes it was shocking to discover that MA isn't the culprit for a change...LOL she herself was surprised at how someone planned a bigger saazish than herπŸ˜†

Good episode overall...they built up the drama well...Jalal is in a red haze of anger at this point and beyond any sense of reason...just bursting to lash out...but I liked how they showed various ppl dealing with him...starting with Maan Singh standing up for Jodha with all his dignity intact...to Hamida Begum putting forth the incidents of saazish against Jodha quite logically to even Salima pointing out to Jalal that he has the responsibility of upholding justice...

Ofcourse Jalal seems too far gone at this point to listen to reason...I guess it will take a few days and maybe these tactics of Hamida begum will delay the punishment for a few days during which Jalal will taunt Jodha and her brothers to his heart's content...
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanks for the update

shivanimd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think history has nothing to do with this story.  This is just a fun king and queen story based on 2 important names in History.