Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
@poojie : ya it could be like that 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

ya but then i was wondering why no one else is called mariam uz zamani...if it was a title then hamida begum  was mairum uz zamani too..but no other queen in history is referred by that name..so got little curious...

Yeah you've got a point...Ruq mentioned the title like it's an understood thing...and Jalal instantly figured out her meaning when she said "Marium Zamani"...so I'm also wondering what twist Ekta is putting on this...lol...

Oh well, we know in the end there will be only one Marium Zamani.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tujhe pyaar hua pyaar hua Jalal Mia  
She is already occupying his thoughts... she is now touching his heart... ❀️ It won't take long to discover that heart hidden in her devil... 😳

Ruq jodha scene was πŸ₯± ... knew Ruq would blabber shiz and Jo would shut her up with her sweet melody... πŸ˜†

Hamida chill karo babes... 😑 Love toh hone de before demanding it's installments from Jo 🀣 
But truly tho the woman is a total fangul of Jodha 😳

Jalal saw and read and understood the gift!

LOL thank god cause i thought maybe Ruq will twist words but again her ego is too high right now to be that despo πŸ˜†

Someone looks HAWT in that fuschia ☺️ 
I totally didn't see how beautiful it was thanks to that green overcoat...

They should give more scenes of him in the kurta only... I love this peacocok blue one he wears too ☺️ All tight and tailored 😈

Maina's concern was justified...

Poetry Eggsplanasion πŸ˜›

LOL the Jibes these two take at each other 😳
Haan Joe... he ain't that ishtupid... until u eggsplain the poem he can drool on you 😎
Hahaha so jodha does realise... That Jalal saves someone's words to throwback at the correct time! πŸ˜›
Aur kitna taiyyar hona hai babes... Let him stare you when u wear the Jewelery πŸ˜‰ or you are afraid he might melt your Ameri gold with his heated gaze ☺️ πŸ€£

Precap: MA and her  attempts to explain Adham lol... poor her..Ashwini is good here protraying the "W*F shall I do with him" stance lmaooo...
Jalal dancing with Rahim so freely!

BTW MA is telling adham Ruq will be declared M-U-Z in the Jashan? Will she make something happen at the Jashan only? 😲
Looks like she ain't gonna involve Jo, but surely make Ruq look like a negligable one!
AreYaar thumbnail
Aug. 29th:

Jalal's soft corner for Jodha is definitely growing despite all his sarcasm about how much his mother is a fangirl of Jodha's...lol

His expressions when Ruq reads out the letter said it all...even his softly spoken, "Kisi ne dil se likha hai"...which Ruq didn't really register as she was too busy being haughty...that's the hilarious irony...it's all happening in front of Ruq but she isn't reading the signs.

Also loved the bit where Jalal is thinking about Jodha at night...the flashbacks...and his musing to himself...that he doesn't want to think about Jodha but everytime she does something new that compels him to think about her...and despite the fact that she didn't congratulate HIM on the news of the baby but still gave good wishes and blessings to his future child touched his heart...such a simply yet touchingly executed scene...lovely to watch.

And then ofcourse Jalal showing up in Jodha's quarters to ask the meaning of the poem and the spoon...I liked how he didn't take offense to Jodha saying that the poem was so straightforward to understand and still smilingly asked her to explain...which she finally did...He's so enamored by her already...now her thoughts and the way she expresses herself are drawing him in even more...and their little squabble after...haha...when he comments about how she indirectly told him to leave...and Jodha's like no I didn't...lol...it was a subtly conducted scene which established how the bond is deepening without either of them realizing :-) Nicely done.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Episode Review: 29/08/2013

Jalal is slowly falling in love πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...he is thinking about her πŸ˜³

Mainawati's concern is v. understandable.. ..so Bhagwan Das is in Amer infact.. and who were the two girls that were calling Mainawati Maasa?? ...hopefully the sisters are not replaced πŸ˜•...Sukanya's marriage time already?? πŸ˜•

Jodha is sooo happy.. extra happy coz then she doesn't have to do the fake pregnancy.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...oh well she will get around it.. 

New fan girl of Jodha-Hamida Bano.. even Jalal noticed it.. πŸ˜†

Ruquiya is more interested in being Marium-uz-Zamani than a mother.. cvs clearly showed the difference between jodha and ruquiya in their clash scene.. .

Jalal is soo touched with Jodha's gift πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...loved their scene πŸ˜³

Precap: couldn't see jodha's face with that ghunghat on.. but soo happy see jalal dancing with rahim πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 10 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
@poojie... i think they were Maina's DILs ... LOLsukku ki shaadi thank God Kekta doesn't plan to give another behna triangle here  😳 πŸ€£

Who knows like someone said in forum maybe AkDha will leave for the wedding and then MA will do something to Ruq and make it look like er negligence? πŸ€”
But given she was stressing MUZ will be given today to her lagta hai Mc is very close... esp. how zee uncle is tweeting abt happiness turning to sadness before the epis unfold πŸ˜›

@ anu... ditto... he is just soo happy that jodha gave blessings to his son.. πŸ˜† ... again proving, you be loyal to Jalal and wish good for him he will be impressed! 😳 the way he is dancing with Rahim...aww
The horror he will face with MC  
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

@ anu... ditto... he is just soo happy that jodha gave blessings to his son.. πŸ˜† ...  

Not just that...it's the WAY she gave the blessings...and it is indeed VERY ironic that a man who claims to have no heart, instantly felt the pull of something that was written from the heart...

I think they are handling Jalal's growing feelings for Jodha beautifully...every day she reveals a new aspect to him and he's more enamored and touched by her, despite himself...there is a tenderness and sweetness creeping into their relationship now as well...and the bantering is almost good-natured now rather than the usual "I hate you, I hate you" stuffπŸ˜†

I think it's sweet that Jalal has a sense of humor about this...he doesn't just blindly hate her guts...and even though it pinches him that SHE hates HIM...lol, at the same time he never stops his own brand of flirting with her...he's almost good-natured about the whole situation in a sense...until ofcourse the next plot from MA or Ruq descend.πŸ˜†
-Khush- thumbnail
PS: Hindustan ke Shehenshah jee ke paas itna samay ki unhone Amer ki shehzaadi ki poori kavita Kanthast karli, ready to impressh by reading it to her ? πŸ˜› 

Raat bhar madira peeke yahi kaam kiya hoga! 🀣

Jokes aside, since he cannot read it means the poem was so deep he could remember it the back of his mind! 😳
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Khush-

PS: Hindustan ke Shehenshah jee ke paas itna samay ki unhone Amer ki shehzaadi ki poori kavita Kanthast karli, ready to impressh by reading it to her ? πŸ˜› 

Raat bhar madira peeke yahi kaam kiya hoga! 🀣

Jokes aside, since he cannot read it means the poem was so deep he could remember it the back of his mind! 😳

LMAO@ MadiraaaπŸ˜†

Yes it's super sweet that he remembered the poem just through the recitation...shows the deep impact it made on him...and the fact that he recited it back to Jodha verbatim...it touched him on a very elemental level and he couldn't help but express that to her...no lies, no games...he expressed what he felt from his heart...that is what was nice about this.
-Khush- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Not just that...it's the WAY she gave the blessings...and it is indeed VERY ironic that a man who claims to have no heart, instantly felt the pull of something that was written from the heart...

I think they are handling Jalal's growing feelings for Jodha beautifully...every day she reveals a new aspect to him and he's more enamored and touched by her, despite himself...there is a tenderness and sweetness creeping into their relationship now as well...and the bantering is almost good-natured now rather than the usual "I hate you, I hate you" stuffπŸ˜†

I think it's sweet that Jalal has a sense of humor about this...he doesn't just blindly hate her guts...and even though it pinches him that SHE hates HIM...lol, at the same time he never stops his own brand of flirting with her...he's almost good-natured about the whole situation in a sense...until ofcourse the next plot from MA or Ruq descend.πŸ˜†

Haan anu... the whole scene and his dialogues justify that it is indeed the WAY Jodha does STUFF is what pulls him! πŸ˜› and him accepting it was a step overcome into his love journey... 😳
there has to be level of sweetness when they are falling in love, BUT I hope Cvs don't fade that desireful, possessive side of Jalal aside ... atleast till they fall in love! πŸ˜›  Jodha is totally affected by that RAW desire of him somewhere given now how she does not push him or go aghast when he is close ... in the sword scene or the aarti one! πŸ˜‰
Well not to worry cause kekta herself has a kinky side πŸ˜†

Flirty toh baccha hoga hi aakhir Jawaani beeti nahi! 😳