Jodha Akbar Episode Discussion & Live Updates Thread #2 - Page 101

Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the episode too...just forgot to post about it here...and I figured since Jalal's prayer sessions are going to continue today as well, might as well lump it all together in one go.

Yes, Jalal finally got his brains back and the way he found the antidote and even made Zakira drink it before giving it to Jodha...too much intelligence for this show...I was fainting in shock.

The highlight of the episode has to be Jalal's guilt trip...literally and figuratively...lol...the way he remembers all the moment with Jodha and his guilt just torments him more until he doesn't even realize how he lands up at the dargah like almost in a daze...the dargah scene itself had this nice serenity and poignance going into it...good choice of music...and Rajat ofcourse was excellent in that breakdown scene...I actually quite like that he didn't directly admit that he loves her...the fact that he admitted he can't live without her was as it was huge...on top of that he admitted that he hides his feelings from the whole world but nothing is hidden from God...and the way he begged for Jodha's life literally...very touching moment.

Only major downside as there always is one inevitably in a Kekta show...that ALLAH ALLAH bg music feels like someone is STABBING you with it...can't they find some better "intense" version to use than just ruining the very sound of Allah? Kekta has bhajano-fied even Allah chants...kamaal hain maata.

So today it's Kanha prayer time...lol...I wonder if Jodha will wake up today or they will just drag till Friday.
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

I loved the episode too...just forgot to post about it here...and I figured since Jalal's prayer sessions are going to continue today as well, might as well lump it all together in one go.

Yes, Jalal finally got his brains back and the way he found the antidote and even made Zakira drink it before giving it to Jodha...too much intelligence for this show...I was fainting in shock.

The highlight of the episode has to be Jalal's guilt trip...literally and figuratively...lol...the way he remembers all the moment with Jodha and his guilt just torments him more until he doesn't even realize how he lands up at the dargah like almost in a daze...the dargah scene itself had this nice serenity and poignance going into it...good choice of music...and Rajat ofcourse was excellent in that breakdown scene...I actually quite like that he didn't directly admit that he loves her...the fact that he admitted he can't live without her was as it was huge...on top of that he admitted that he hides his feelings from the whole world but nothing is hidden from God...and the way he begged for Jodha's life literally...very touching moment.

Only major downside as there always is one inevitably in a Kekta show...that ALLAH ALLAH bg music feels like someone is STABBING you with it...can't they find some better "intense" version to use than just ruining the very sound of Allah? Kekta has bhajano-fied even Allah chants...kamaal hain maata.

So today it's Kanha prayer time...lol...I wonder if Jodha will wake up today or they will just drag till Friday.
Finally ... I am like WHERE is anu? πŸ˜†

Ok...will wait for your lumping session today too...
Kal Allah ko emo  aaj kanha bechare... πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I do feel Jo will atleast be saved by today... wake up pata nahi! hopefully Jalal gets full after begging her life to Kanha and does not think of Ambe Maa next! πŸ˜†

BANG on about Allah ho yaar! 😑
I mentioned it in my take yesterday too that the sad version of that title music was very good when he was outside and entering the dargah, and then suddenly that Allah ho music! 😳 I too literally got jolted while being tranced with Jalal! 😑

Like it is nothing INTENSE if maata thinks but SPOOKY and MURKY 🀒  As if Jalal will get up and do something horrifying!

there are much more sufi/qawali type tunes and songs created than bhajans in movies and shows... Can't you rip off some good songs tune than your own DRAMA? πŸ€”

Oh YES... Jalal's brains are back and how! Not only he had the sanity left to think practically about the meds outside his guilt but also test it on Zakira! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Jalal... EVERYTHING HE IS... in ONE SCENE!  
Passionate, ZIDDI, Possessive, FIGHTER, LOVER, STRONG! πŸ₯³
And that ONE TEAR DROP of JODHA! πŸ‘
The BESTEST soul talk ! πŸ‘
Yes Jodha... ab bahut ho gayi aapki zidd! Jalal won't let you have your way in leaving him!

Hum aapse mohabbat karte hai! πŸ₯³and Jodha's teardrop... YES I love you too! 😎 Can not leave someone who loves me SO much! 😭
That Kanha FB... I literally thought I clicked an old episode! πŸ˜†
That scene was the USP of AkDha... ladna jhagadna aur phir mil jaana! 😳
Poor thing for the first time could not even properly strongly talk to his Awaam! 😭

Precap: πŸ₯³

PS: I will ignore the fluorescent tandoori juice! πŸ€”
Hum aapse mohabbat karte hai ❀️
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Hum aapse mohabbat karte hai ❀️

Aap ne iss dil ko jagaaya hai aapko koi haq nahi isse tod kar chale jaane ka! πŸ₯³
Yeh aapke shehensha ka Hukum hai! Hum kismet pe yaaken nahi rakhte humne apni kismet khud likhi hai! 😎
Wow when this show gets it right, it REALLY gets it right!  And no matter how much they drag and drag and drag, they NAIL the moments of emotional deliverance big time!

This episode belonged to Jalal through and through...and if the first scene with Kanha wasn't brilliant enough, then there was THE scene...lol...THE scene of the show for sure...What a performance by Rajat today...SUPERB stuff...he's more than justified his best actor awards today...what EMOTING, man!

The DIRECTION of that scene deserves major kudos too...the way they juxtaposed Jalal holding her hand to the figurative treatment of the bit as Jodha is walking towards her end...and he stops her...and true to character, even when he's confessing his love to her at long last, Jodha is busy chiding him for giving commands like an Emperor...oh these twoπŸ˜†...BRILLIANT scene...after AGES, JA gripped me like this...

And I loved the very last bit too...the way Jodha's fingers flutter in his hand as she comes back to life and the way his hand instantly moves to grip hers...subtle but lovely touch...Jalal's love for her was so beautiful to watch today...definitely one of the most intense and beautiful confessions of love on Indian TV.
Originally posted by -Khush-

Aap ne iss dil ko jagaaya hai aapko koi haq nahi isse tod kar chale jaane ka! πŸ₯³
Yeh aapke shehensha ka Hukum hai! Hum kismet pe yaaken nahi rakhte humne apni kismet khud likhi hai! 😎

I LOVED the fierce expression with which he said that...SO Jalal...SO JalalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and the confession was true to the central tussle b/w them...Jodha being willful and him being his stubborn self in response...refusing to let her have her unreasonable wayπŸ˜†

Oh man this scene deserves gifs...with dialogues.
khush? teri shaguni bai tere paas waapas aa gayi πŸ€£
P.S. LOVED Jalal TAKHLIYAAING everyone out of the roomπŸ˜†...INCLUDING Ruq...haha...he wanted his alone time with Jodha...and this will continue tomorrow as well it seems...I'm intrigued to see their conversation after she regains consciousness. 
Originally posted by AreYaar

I LOVED the fierce expression with which he said that...SO Jalal...SO JalalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and the confession was true to the central tussle b/w them...Jodha being willful and him being his stubborn self in response...refusing to let her have her unreasonable wayπŸ˜†

Oh man this scene deserves gifs...with dialogues.

Oh yeah! One thing which I absolutely loved was the way he spoke with authority-as though he already knew,she has given her consent.As thiugh he already knew that she too "feels" for him