Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Saniya93

Another Pooja Missra tweet:
@SpareMeSaysPM: Paap dhone hain to paisa nikalo! Chavani apni Ma pe pheko! Haramkhor freeloaders!

@SpareMeSaysPM: Lol! i got a good boyfriend to apni randi Ko showstopper banane se wo Chala nahi jayega! Lol! Can't move on?sorry black magic don't work!

😆

Whoa!!! ðŸ˜ēR u sure it's PM's real twitter account??? And who is she referring to? Not again PB and Sky?

Ufff no wonder I dislike season 5 sooo much...BB ended 2 years back, but many r still stuck in d BB mode.ðŸĪĒ
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Saw this promo today :- Sayantani plays Satyawati in mahaharat.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncDnM1wSik[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MncDnM1wSik

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ehaab

i dont what is true or not.kushal tandon told he is not coming in bigg boss 7http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWXxXTmgRL0

He said baat chal rahi hai...many of them deny it coz they r not allowed to reveal it. The look on his face made me think he will be on it. 😊
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Whoa!!! ðŸ˜ēR u sure it's PM's real twitter account??? And who is she referring to? Not again PB and Sky?

Ufff no wonder I dislike season 5 sooo much...BB ended 2 years back, but many r still stuck in d BB mode.ðŸĪĒ

Yh am Sure it is she has alomost 200,000 followers.
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Salman Khan gonna be on JDJ this week to promote our BB7!!
Originally posted by: SoPunk

Kushal Tandon 100% ðŸ˜Š

I can't believe this MORON Kushal Tandon was going to come in Bigg Boss! He said "Fans aur STUPID mein bohat difference nahin hota"! ... What a dumb fellow! See his interview to know how dumb he is. I had never seen any serial of his and heard his name for the first time in Bigg Boss 7 rumours only. But thank God he has not been signed by Bigg Boss 7 yet. ðŸ˜Ą

GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

the couple has kids babies twins...so how can they leave behind their babies and get locked for 3 motnhs

like tanaaz n bhaktiyaar did remember?? ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: GETGOIN

like tanaaz n bhaktiyaar did remember?? ðŸ˜‰

Yaar I told you they dont have any kids. They are married for last 8-10 years but no child. I seriously dont  want this couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri to come on Bigg Boss. they will be totally useless for Bigg Boss and will not be able to provide any entertainment. 
GETGOIN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shumacher

Yaar I told you they dont have any kids. They are married for last 8-10 years but no child. I seriously dont  want this couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri to come on Bigg Boss. they will be totally useless for Bigg Boss and will not be able to provide any entertainment. 

is it?? ðŸ˜ē ... chalo sorry!!  my bad!! ðŸ˜ģ
GETGOIN thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

nahi!! i'm in which group then??!! ðŸ˜ēðŸĨš
mein toh spare me!! spare mein!! aur time out!! time out!! keh kehke sabka jeena mushkil kardungi..keh deti hu!!