Bigg Boss Chat Club #8 (Page 98)

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Originally posted by kls600

Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Nandini- sometimes my brain does its job...it actually worksLOL so the day i was thinking of a new ID, tht was the working day for my brainEmbarrassed
So my awesome brain thought of this usernameROFL
Tumhe itna pasand aaya toh advance valentine's day gift samajhke leloWinkLOL
But, i love your unique username...i still remember your explanation for it when someone asked youROFL

Lol random question but did u ever play the game tiddly winks ? LOL

I wanted winks to be part of my name...so i was looking for a suitable suffix or a prefix and tiddly means tiny or small...so thats how i thought of tiddlywinks...i first thought toodlewinks...LOL
It was a day or two later when i realised its the name of a game, when i was googling about this username ...Ermm
BTW- what is this game about? Never heard of it before?

we should have a hall of confession or something like that where everyone can post the reason behind their username.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WreckLass

~~~~ IF-Sizzlerz
~~~~
~~~~

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

if anyone has not played this game then u can see it here...n i really hope u regret it LOL

WHAT THE HELL!! ROFLROFLROFL This is not normal bigg boss this is not normal!! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GETGOINBeingBlunt

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

Originally posted by GETGOIN

if anyone has not played this game then u can see it here...n i really hope u regret it LOL

WHAT THE HELL!! ROFLROFLROFL This is not normal bigg boss this is not normal!! ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL..Embarrassed...ROFL

~~~~

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged

As of today, I am financially secure: Monica Bedi

22 Aug 2013 06:43 PM | TellychakkarTeam

She is someone who is a mix of beauty with brains. Her caliber as a performer is known to all, thanks to her stints in Bigg Boss, Saraswatichandra and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and not to mention her earlier film projects. We caught up with her and talked about her financial fundas.

How important is money to you?

Money is very important. But it is not everything, it is a necessity. I think love and care is more important.

Are you an impulsive buyer?

(Smiles) I think I am matured enough to spend wisely. When I was younger, I used to spend randomly but with experience, I have learnt that saving is very important.

What are the investments that you have made so far?

I have bought myself a house and some insurance policies to support myself during my old age.

What has been your most expensive purchase till date?

Necessity wise it would be my house. But if your talk about indulgence, it would be a solitaire after I got my first salary.

Do you feel financially secure?

As of today, yes.

Who handles your expenses?

My CA and Manager.

What was your first salary?

It was a cheque of Rs 50,000 for my first movie Suraksha with actor, Saif Ali Khan.

How much money do you carry every day?

Around 3000- 5000 rupees in cash along with my credit cards. I think one must carry some cash even if you have your card. You might need it in times of emergency.

Any advice for new investors?

Do not invest your entire money in one place and make sure your premium is secured. Also do not fall for people who make you see moon and stars. Always make wise decisions.

~~~~

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Media buzz: Bigg Boss season 7's expected contestant list

22 Aug 2013 02:33 PM | TellychakkarTeam

The mighty Salman Khan is back with for Bigg Boss 7. Premiering on 15 September 2013, this popular reality series of Colors will force its way into the TRP charts.

A lot has been written in media about the probable contestants making it to the line-up of this successful Endemol India produced show.

A little birdie tells us that the probable list of Bigg Boss 7 might look like this:

Pratyusha Banerjee, the original Anandi of Balika Vadhu, Cyrus Broacha €" the Comedy King, talented actressBarkha Bisht Sengupta, the controversial off-spinner Harbhajan Singh, actress Madhura Naik, singer Rahul Vaidya, the popular model Pooja Misrra, singer Shaan, Salma Merchantt, Gurdeep Kohli, Adaa Khan, Kushal Tandon, BJP leader and actress Smriti Irani, sensational bowler S Sreeshanth.

What do you think about this line-up? Who will you want to see in the Bigg Boss house?

Keep writing your comments, and we promise to keep you updated regarding the final line-up to enter the Bigg Bosshouse.

~~~~

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~~~

awww Hug if none of the contestants are worth discussing then what'll we do?? LOL BB6 is the first season that I watched religiously, day and night.. because contestants were worth watching.. they were bad but better than the contestants of other seasons.. Embarrassed 
[/QUOTE]
who knows if the contestants have interesting personality this time?? Star
BB7  naa sahi but in forum we can always make fun of them hai na!! Wink
[/QUOTE]

thats true.. nothing is more entertaining than our BB forum.. ROFL I cant stay away from it.. LOL BTW its your debut season so wont miss it at any cost.. LOL 
[/QUOTE]
Big smile

~~~~

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Sreesanth refuses to be a part of 'Bigg Boss 7'

Vickey Lalwani, Mumbai Mirror | Aug 23, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

For most part of his chequered career, SSreesanth has been courting controversies. 

His inability to control his temper has caused many embarrassing on-field moments. At one point even M S Dhoni admitted that it is almost impossible to control a loose cannon likeSreesanth.

After being arrested on charges of spot fixing during IPL 6, earlier this year, the future of thisenfant terrible of Indian cricket looks bleak. But, even then, the mercurial speedster is in no mood to call it a day. Recently, he refused an offer to be a contestant in Bigg Boss's latest season€"the cauldron that cooks up its special brand of controversies. 

While many are of the view that the cricketer is not prepared to take on the volley of ridicule and offences that are so much a part of the House, a friend of Sreesanth called up to say, "People who participate in that show do so to seek publicity. He is already a star."
TOI has it that the broadcasters of the reality show are still going all out to get him on board.The producers and the cricketer remained unavailable for comment.

~~~~

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
media these days r so Confused SillyWacko

~~~~

Go to top