Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bigg Boss Chat Club #8 (Page 25)

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Joined: 21 May 2012
Posts: 21108

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

hey just saw someone tweeting to urvashi that she's the only one last year who did not fight with anyone...ROFL...OH god...ROFL...did he even watch the show...ROFL.

urvashi didn't fight omg what  a joke she was most clever shrewd lady in house n remained in new game 


Yeah after BB everyone suffers from amenisia or r in a perpetual state of denial...especially the troublemakers.LOL


poonam was best player but so sorry that vindhu undeserving man got bb it was fix there Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Joined: 26 October 2010
Posts: 19263

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

Originally posted by milindrose

hey just saw someone tweeting to urvashi that she's the only one last year who did not fight with anyone...ROFL...OH god...ROFL...did he even watch the show...ROFL.

urvashi didn't fight omg what  a joke she was most clever shrewd lady in house n remained in new game 


Yeah after BB everyone suffers from amenisia or r in a perpetual state of denial...especially the troublemakers.LOL





haan but block buster was  dolly bindra or call her bomb blast then comes sara khan who is so onsessed to do lip kissing ,,,muy god still she is living in big bossy world ROFL


Ah Sara will remain the most misunderstood contestant in BB.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milindrose

GETGOIN IF-Sizzlerz
GETGOIN
GETGOIN

Joined: 17 January 2013
Posts: 13588

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by milindrose

hey just saw someone tweeting to urvashi that she's the only one last year who did not fight with anyone...ROFL...OH god...ROFL...did he even watch the show...ROFL.

urvashi didn't fight omg what  a joke she was most clever shrewd lady in house n remained in new game 


Yeah after BB everyone suffers from amenisia or r in a perpetual state of denial...especially the troublemakers.LOL
yup talk abt it LOL...what next?? that imam was the most peace loving contestant in BB6 LOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93milindrosekhamosshhhBeingBlunt

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Joined: 07 January 2010
Posts: 12117

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Morning all

this cc is very clean..hope it will remain the same:)
its not nyone's fan cc,or bashing cc..its the place where we chatted..shares our views,discusses sumthing personal or sumthing abt shows...

so plz dont make such comments "someone was,is like tht..."
do criticize bt in a gud way...


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kls600khamosshhhmilindroseGETGOINBeingBlunt

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Joined: 26 October 2010
Posts: 19263

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

Morning all

this cc is very clean..hope it will remain the same:)
its not nyone's fan cc,or bashing cc..its the place where we chatted..shares our views,discusses sumthing personal or sumthing abt shows...

so plz dont make such comments "someone was,is like tht..."
do criticize bt in a gud way...




Yeah Tuns tht has been the case of this CC...we all like different ppl, yet we hv seen to it that we don't hurt each others' feelings, though initially kuch hiccups theWink. That's what I meant by self-moderating a few posts back.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milindroseGETGOINBeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Infamousta

Hello Ladies! :)
How much do you all yap? Another cc?
And thank you GetGoin and Khaamossh for welcoming me.


ab tum kaun ho?

and seriosult GG/K..no respect for protocols i tell you..D'oh


Protocol??? What protocol?Confused

BTW this is one CC where the protocol is der is no protocol, where the rule is der is no rule. We moderate ourselves.WinkLOL

tum na shakti kapoor ke saath zyaada rehne lagi ho..tumhe winks aur hints nahi samjh aate.. ragging ragging, new comer ragging.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93khamosshhhBeingBlunt

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Joined: 26 October 2010
Posts: 19263

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Infamousta

Hello Ladies! :)
How much do you all yap? Another cc?
And thank you GetGoin and Khaamossh for welcoming me.


ab tum kaun ho?

and seriosult GG/K..no respect for protocols i tell you..D'oh


Protocol??? What protocol?Confused

BTW this is one CC where the protocol is der is no protocol, where the rule is der is no rule. We moderate ourselves.WinkLOL

tum na shakti kapoor ke saath zyaada rehne lagi ho..tumhe winks aur hints nahi samjh aate.. ragging ragging, new comer ragging.. LOL


Shakti Kapoor kaun hai???Confused I know E_Z u must be wanting to virtually kill me.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SoPunkBeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@Saniya .. kahan ho...

2 rs se 2 $ kar de plz.. 124 rs mil jayenge..aur tum sab ko becha to.. LOL..yay..millionaire ho gyae..phir apna hi IF khol lenge..ya isi ko buy kar lenge..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93GETGOINBeingBlunt

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #55 | - Members Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 107 108

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 863   Views: 48019

Ishan. 863 48019 12 August 2014 at 11:10am by ehaab
Bigg Boss Chat Club #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1196   Views: 56947

Gauahargeous_N 1196 56947 30 March 2013 at 12:59pm by Gauahargeous_N
Bigg Boss Chat Club #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1192   Views: 42749

Gauahargeous_N 1192 42749 17 February 2013 at 5:17pm by Gauahargeous_N
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59645

swan20 1191 59645 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index