Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bigg Boss Chat Club #8 (Page 145)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19343

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Saniya93

Another Pooja Missra tweet:
@SpareMeSaysPM: Paap dhone hain to paisa nikalo! Chavani apni Ma pe pheko! Haramkhor freeloaders!



@SpareMeSaysPM: Lol! i got a good boyfriend to apni randi Ko showstopper banane se wo Chala nahi jayega! Lol! Can't move on?sorry black magic don't work!

LOL

ye kisko bol rahi hai..kya bol rahi hai


Ur guess is as gud as mine.LOL

Need ACP and Daya once more to crack dis one, but I doubt dey'll even succeed.LOL

i want imam and pooja on opp end..imam ko kaccha khaa jayegi ye LOL

You are over estimating PM.,... She can do nothing to imam... I saw PM again in Mehman Nawazi...she was put off by even non professionals...:LOL Imam is of pro level ... 

I agree Imam wud know how to rile her, manipulate her.. etc..urva ko nahi karta tha..rile bhi karta tha phir urva aap best ho karke mana leta tha..

darn..awesome character hai..LOL


Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 27 August 2013 at 11:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StarkGirl93GETGOINkhamosshhhBeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19343

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by SoPunk

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Saniya93

Another Pooja Missra tweet:
@SpareMeSaysPM: Paap dhone hain to paisa nikalo! Chavani apni Ma pe pheko! Haramkhor freeloaders!



@SpareMeSaysPM: Lol! i got a good boyfriend to apni randi Ko showstopper banane se wo Chala nahi jayega! Lol! Can't move on?sorry black magic don't work!

LOL

ye kisko bol rahi hai..kya bol rahi hai


Ur guess is as gud as mine.LOL

Need ACP and Daya once more to crack dis one, but I doubt dey'll even succeed.LOL

i want imam and pooja on opp end..imam ko kaccha khaa jayegi ye LOL

You are over estimating PM.,... She can do nothing to imam... I saw PM again in Mehman Nawazi...she was put off by even non professionals...:LOL Imam is of pro level ... 


Hmmm even my money will be on Imam...actually Imam's madness is deliberate and he's very much in control of wht he is doing, whereas PM tends to lose it.

oh..but i thot imam wont be able to take loud voice and shouting and abusing...pillu to apne aap mein joke tha..uska chilana was nthg...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhBeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19343

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shumacher

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Shumacher

Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by vijaytataneja

Originally posted by nishu786

Lol,you guys talk about everything else except bigg boss LOL


Latest news. Hazel Keech and TV couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri confirmed for Bigg Boss
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bodyguard-actress-Hazel-Keech-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/22066017.cms

Hazel Keech is okay for Bigg Boss but I dont like this telly couple, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri one bit! I dont want to see them in bigg boss. Can you confirm this news, Nishu?

the couple has kids babies twins...so how can they leave behind their babies and get locked for 3 motnhs
like tanaaz n bhaktiyaar did remember?? Wink

Yaar I told you they dont have any kids. They are married for last 8-10 years but no child. I seriously dont  want this couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri to come on Bigg Boss. they will be totally useless for Bigg Boss and will not be able to provide any entertainment. 

They do..twins..adopted or sthg..but they hv kids..


This picture is from some reality show they did. I repeat. SHILPA  AND APOORVA AGNIHOTRI DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS. And I don't want them in the Bigg Boss house only because they are really BORING people. They will be useless in the Bigg Boss house

never know, waise bhi delu ki frnd hai..another delu ya juhi nikal jaaye..LOL u need someone whom the entire forum can unanimously hate


Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 27 August 2013 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarkGirl93BeingBlunt

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Joined: 26 October 2010
Posts: 22020

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shumacher

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Shumacher

Originally posted by GETGOIN

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by vijaytataneja

Originally posted by nishu786

Lol,you guys talk about everything else except bigg boss LOL


Latest news. Hazel Keech and TV couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri confirmed for Bigg Boss
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bodyguard-actress-Hazel-Keech-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/22066017.cms

Hazel Keech is okay for Bigg Boss but I dont like this telly couple, Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri one bit! I dont want to see them in bigg boss. Can you confirm this news, Nishu?

the couple has kids babies twins...so how can they leave behind their babies and get locked for 3 motnhs
like tanaaz n bhaktiyaar did remember?? Wink

Yaar I told you they dont have any kids. They are married for last 8-10 years but no child. I seriously dont  want this couple Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri to come on Bigg Boss. they will be totally useless for Bigg Boss and will not be able to provide any entertainment. 

They do..twins..adopted or sthg..but they hv kids..


This picture is from some reality show they did. I repeat. SHILPA  AND APOORVA AGNIHOTRI DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS. And I don't want them in the Bigg Boss house only because they are really BORING people. They will be useless in the Bigg Boss house


I think now both of dem should come to BB and clarify whether they have a kid...own or otherwise.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephyGETGOINBeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19343

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GETGOIN

i don't know abt PM but i don't think imam has even a chance in front of dolly bindra!! he'll be on his knees n ask BB to evict him!! Wink


oh dolly is all time queen..like all time..

waise i wonder..imam bhi drama rakhi bhi drama..kaun better hoga..and add sapna to it..LOL

yaar nthg can beat BB6...they were really funny in their 'attempted' wierdness..shampy ji with her BB drama, sidhu, urva, sana, niks ganga and the chats..these were all genuinely likeable flavours..but then maybe it was all love feed...


although Imam made 24X7 entertaining..the guy shud hv won..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhGETGOINBeingBlunt

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Joined: 26 October 2010
Posts: 22020

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by GETGOIN

i don't know abt PM but i don't think imam has even a chance in front of dolly bindra!! he'll be on his knees n ask BB to evict him!! Wink


oh dolly is all time queen..like all time..

waise i wonder..imam bhi drama rakhi bhi drama..kaun better hoga..and add sapna to it..LOL

yaar nthg can beat BB6...they were really funny in their 'attempted' wierdness..shampy ji with her BB drama, sidhu, urva, sana, niks ganga and the chats..these were all genuinely likeable flavours..but then maybe it was all love feed...


although Imam made 24X7 entertaining..the guy shud hv won..


@bold - no ways, else season 7 would have 14 Imam like contestants.Ouch

Ya but I pretty much like all the contestants of BB6 even delu and Ashka , though Sana was my fav. That is not the case with BB4 and 5...the other 2 seasons I have watched.

BTW yeah ganga kaun hai???Confused Oh I suppose u meant gang?EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

StarkGirl93GETGOINenigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt

Shumacher Senior Member

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 568

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19343

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by GETGOIN

i don't know abt PM but i don't think imam has even a chance in front of dolly bindra!! he'll be on his knees n ask BB to evict him!! Wink


oh dolly is all time queen..like all time..

waise i wonder..imam bhi drama rakhi bhi drama..kaun better hoga..and add sapna to it..LOL

yaar nthg can beat BB6...they were really funny in their 'attempted' wierdness..shampy ji with her BB drama, sidhu, urva, sana, niks ganga and the chats..these were all genuinely likeable flavours..but then maybe it was all love feed...


although Imam made 24X7 entertaining..the guy shud hv won..


@bold - no ways, else season 7 would have 14 Imam like contestants.Ouch

Ya but I pretty much like all the contestants of BB6 even delu and Ashka , though Sana was my fav. That is not the case with BB4 and 5...the other 2 seasons I have watched.

BTW yeah ganga kaun hai???Confused Oh I suppose u meant gang?EmbarrassedLOL

he h e..ya gang..sry..i have major ATD issues...and then i type faster than i think..i think..and then too impatient to correct spell check..LOL..my mind has so much to think abt Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
| Bigg Boss Ke Badmaash #55 | - Members Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 851   Views: 52214

Ishan. 851 52214 12 August 2014 at 11:10am by ehaab
Bigg Boss Chat Club #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1188   Views: 59007

Gauahargeous_N 1188 59007 30 March 2013 at 12:59pm by Gauahargeous_N
Bigg Boss Chat Club #2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Gauahargeous_N   Replies: 1167   Views: 43978

Gauahargeous_N 1167 43978 17 February 2013 at 5:17pm by Gauahargeous_N
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: swan20   Replies: 1168   Views: 64152

swan20 1168 64152 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index